The Thread About Ponies, Logistics and General Weirdness (And Gilda)TV 

• Thread starter TommyWizard
  • 35,369 comments
What up everypony? Noizeboymugen here AKA Midnight Muzic! Just wanted to introduce myself and say whats up to all the bronies and ponies on here.

Welcome to the GTP brony community! I'm pretty new as well, but we're going to fit in just fine.

ayxfer.jpg

This is FTW. I've been a fan of Armored Core since the PS1 games. I need to finish my Pony-Themed AC's in Armored Core V.

*resident stranger pops in* wow...newfoals! don't mind me, I've been distracted for a couple months, it's why I'm actually still up at 1:30 *winkwinknudgenudge*

armored core...haven't thought about that in years...wish I had the memcards...

adwwoable LYR..

HNNNNNGH!

Okay, I didn't expect this to happen. I was chatting on Facebook with somebody I know about high school and my 94% English mark, and suddenly mentions Eurobeat Brony. Apparently she likes the show. And then she posts The Living Tombstone's Discord remix. And then I post Pinkie's Lie. I sometimes wonder if my mind is screwing with me. Oh well. I'm gonna go now. Night.

I just listened to that rock version... I completely and whole heartedly agree with Coffee.

I really need to get some of these awesome S2 songs onto my car's USB drive. It will be:

:D

The video repeats for some reason, and I don't know how to stop it... Oh well.

And with my 26 odd hours of ME2 gameplay in 3 (I think, days blur together when gaming) days. Commander Derpy.

Mint you might like this one. By the same person but not pony related so I'll just link. Tali

Oh, also this one.

Last edited:
What's this? PARTY.MOV is coming soon? Yes! I had a feeling it would be called that. And after Rainbow Dash's .mov (I got nothing other than SWAG.MOV), that's the mane 6. Wonder if he'll .MOV the CMCs. Also, I knew this would exist:

Link is embedded.

the_best_mare__commission__by_veggie55-d4yuqon.png

Source

Veggie could do loads of these BBBFF comics, and they'd always be awesome.

*Goes back to intense reading of PPS: Muffins, plus DE: Human Revolution soundtrack*

I find your choice in music to be very refined, Sir Gregothy...

xt_apollo_pic.php

BUT WHO WILL WIN?!

That's an image which I cannot see, sadly. Also, that moment when an intense fight breaks out in the story, then the Combat music kicks in. The timing was just perfect.

And just found a bunch of these on Ponibooru:
rainbows__s_headphones_by_drawalandraw-d4yolgd.png

Source

fluttershy__s_headphones_by_drawalandraw-d4xvlf4.png

Source

Wait, a Fluttershy piece that I consider to be... the best of the lot? IMPOSSIBRU!

Coffee, you'll need to post the image from somewhere else. We can't view it unless we're members of the site.

IheartItplz_by_IloveItplz.png

If all this Shining Armor being an awesome BBBFF to Twilight stuff keeps up, I might have to find a spot for him on my list.

And just found a bunch of these on Ponibooru:

Source

Dash is my favorite so far, but I think I like the Flutters more than the Pinkie one now. I don't know what to feel any more.

Really hope the Twi and AJ end up being as good as, or better than, the Dash one.

And some adorable sleeping Filly Twi:
tumblr_m3kf434V021r71sk3o1_1280.png

pinkie__s_bedtime_tales_by_killryde-d4yt9jz.png

Source

Love the DD Plush. Though I wish they would have included Smarty Pants, too. Still really like this.

EDIT:

There were a couple parts where it sounded kind of weak compared to the original, but I liked it overall.

Last edited:
jungle_lyra__2_by_atryl-d4yrg26.png

Source

Atryl's work has left me thinking. I mean, some of his more questionable stuff isn't good really, but I like drawings such as this one. Probably his best work actually, even though his anthro style isn't one that I rank amongst the best, usually.

Also:

181197%20-%20derpy_hooves%20the_daily_derp.png

Back