The Thread About Ponies, Logistics and General Weirdness (And Gilda)TV 

• Thread starter TommyWizard
  • 35,369 comments
Epic fan-made trailer!

Epic animated picture!

And the pictures are done for our Epic group Leader!

(original)
logan_by_unitoone-d4z3yf0.png

(Cross-Processed)
logan__2__by_unitoone-d4z3yl4.png

(Glow and Blur)
logan__3__by_unitoone-d4z3yqx.png

All can be found here: LINK

Logan, thank you!

I hope you will like at least one version. :3

Last edited:
First one (Original) looks great, second Cross-Process version is nearly as good, but the Glow and Blur version isn't as good as the others.

He'll love what you did though, and I have to say that that's really quite a sinister pose he's in.

Last edited:
bronycray.png

BronyCray

I finally bit the bullet and uploaded every chapter. I'm probably not going to be very active on the site, but I'll read messages there and keep it updated since a lot of people have been asking me to get it up there. Also, thanks to FiMFic, I now know that TNTNE is just shy of 116k words. Christ, that's a lot of hours I've sunk into this.

Oh, right, have a link: [link]

In other TNTNE news, this week marks the first anniversary of the first chapter. And to think I only intended this to be a summer project.

A whole year already? I didn't start until part 7 was already up a fer days later, but it feels weird knowing that we've been following this fic for so long, and I didn't think I would be a year on either.

Also, those "official looking" toy molds we saw last night (and were posted on EqD) are in fact official!

The My Little Pony Miniature collection proves that magic comes in all sizes! Featuring three favorite characters from “My Little Pony Friendship is Magic” in each pack, fans can collect the Apple Family, Pony Wedding and Cloudsdale sets starting this fall.
Linky

I wonder what lengths Logan would go to in order to get that Cloudsdale set?

Welcome 3spddrft. It's a great bandwagon to hop on to.

(I have a feeling that if you become a regular poster here your nickname will be '3')

I'm on my third episode. I'm hopping on this trendy band wagon.

I remember that you posted in here before about 2 months ago (you thanked Toro for whatever reason), but welcome back.

Also:
mlp___rarity_by_irving_zero-d4z9pcs.jpg

Source

61124%2520-%2520Soarin%2527%2520Surprise%2520vector.png

Best human Rarity? Best human Rarity.

Last edited:
'Dat Rarity. WOW. 👍
If I had a choice of what I wanted my girlfriend* to look like it would be very close to that.

*Note, Brandon does not have a girlfriend. Any references to him having one is purely to make a point.

Back