The Thread About Ponies, Logistics and General Weirdness (And Gilda)TV 

• Thread starter TommyWizard
  • 35,369 comments
Good thing I'm not Logan, then.

All you're doing by going into that group is stirring 🤬 that doesn't need to be stirred. You're adding to the problem more than helping it, the fact you don't seem to realize this tells me that you don't know what you're doing. The last thing any of us need to be doing right now is drawing negative attention from the mods or the partisans.

Is it really that difficult for you to just let it go? You're no better than White&Nerdy.

Well I'm not Logan, and I speak for all of us here in saying that we think this is a really stupid thing you're pulling right now. We all know what goes on in there without even looking, and none of us are curious enough to actually go in there to see pretty much what we guessed was going on anyway.

I suggest you put a stop whatever "infiltration" of there group you've done, now.

What these two said.

MAKE ME SOME SPITFIRE!

rw8nqv.jpg

Just drew this one today!

You missed out on my filly spitfire.

2) I actually managed to get my foot in the door at GTPartisans. I never wanted to say anything, just take a look around. W&N really is more paranoid about this than I originally thought, I find it rather sad actually. And Logan, I don't wanna hear any comments from you, I know what I'm doing.

Well that's just too 🤬 bad, isn't it? Because you know what's really sad? Being so obsessed with what one person thinks that you not only go out of your way to pick fights with him in completely unrelated topics (which you have done, several times), but that you keep starting 🤬 with him as if you are fighting the good fight and that we somehow should care. To what end?

Everybody who has a reason to care (read: Not you) already knows what happens in that group. Everyone who knows what happens in that group (read: Not you) knows that it is ultimately irrelevant to this thread. And everyone who knows that it is ultimately irrelevant to this thread (read: Not you) has enough brains to realize that if everyone would just ignore it it would go away.

So it's quite an interesting conundrum. Not only are you acting just as bad as him, but the sheer weight of your actions make you far worse to deal with, because you are legitimizing every single 🤬 thing he takes issue with in pretty much every post you make on the matter and as a result making all of us look bad.

So here's a bit of friendly advice: Sit down. Shut up. And ignore it. And I'll also tell you what I'm going to do: I'm going to PM White & Nerdy right now and tell him what you are doing. I'm going to PM someone from the moderation staff, probably TB, and tell him what you are doing. And since you are so completely full of yourself that you think you can do stupid 🤬 like this and we will support it, to the extent that you don't want to hear what I say on the matter, congratulations. I don't want to hear what you have to say on anything. Welcome to my ignore list.

"I wish there were no lyrics. And I eat pizza with cutlery. Also, my favorite Pony is Pip." - Some terrorist who shall not be named (but it's totally Greg, guys).

"I wish there were no lyrics. And I eat pizza with cutlery. Also, my favorite Pony is Pip." - Some terrorist who shall not be named (but it's totally Greg, guys).

Well, except for that part about my favourite pony being... Ew, Pip. Seriously Logan, that's going way too far!

I mean.. don't even joke about that, man!

It is true. He said so in the chat because he's a monster.

Also,
hurricane_spidey_by_mogneciothebrave-d4zbgra.jpg

Few things:

1) MSTER, you gotta stop with this "Spitfire's mine" business has got stop, I don't like it one bit.

2) I actually managed to get my foot in the door at GTPartisans. I never wanted to say anything, just take a look around. W&N really is more paranoid about this than I originally thought, I find it rather sad actually. And Logan, I don't wanna hear any comments from you, I know what I'm doing.

3) Hey guests, do me a favor...

MAKE ME SOME SPITFIRE!

It doesn't do you any good to sneak in.
Trust me, I've been there before, got people in 🤬 and had to do quite a bit to try and fix it.

It doesn't do you any good to sneak in.
Trust me, I've been there before, got people in 🤬 and had to do quite a bit to try and fix it.

Personally, I don't see what reason why any of us bronies would even need to sneak into the GTPartisans group. I'm not one of the most knowledgeable or most experienced bronies on here, but even I roughly have an idea on what goes on in that group. And I wouldn't want to be associated with that group in any way.

I liken it to watching the Westboro Baptist Church. There's no personal gain, and they're personally out to get me with hate, but I'll be damned if it isn't hilarious to watch.

Working on a drawing of a character of mine, originally named Flash. I'd like to rename her Protege because of what it actually means and what she does, but I need a bit of feedback first.

Working on a drawing of a character of mine, originally named Flash. I'd like to rename her Protege because of what it actually means and what she does, but I need a bit of feedback first.

Speaking of which, I meant to draw my OC today, but I didn't get around to it because I was too busy drawing cars :D . I would also like some feedback too on what colour schemes would suit me as a OC and any possible names?

Nice comic! I quite like it actually. Anyway, it is getting really late where I am. Good night to everypony :sly:👍 .

Speaking of which, I meant to draw my OC today, but I didn't get around to it because I was too busy drawing cars :D . I would also like some feedback too on what colour schemes would suit me as a OC and any possible names?

Light grey and dark grey. Octavia. :sly:

Latest Posts

Back