The Thread About Ponies, Logistics and General Weirdness (And Gilda)TV 

• Thread starter TommyWizard
  • 35,369 comments
183150%20-%20applejack%20artist%3Ajohn_joseco%20fluttershy%20humanized%20mane_6%20pinkie_pie%20rainbow_dash%20rarity%20twilight_sparkle.jpg

I didn't even know this was JJ's work until I saw the LTL site at the bottom, but I like the idea of him putting more variation into their facial features. I wonder if he'll continue this in his work in the future?

"They said 'Ew, sameface. I totally can't enjoy this hot picture of AJ because of it. Also, I think I may be an idiot.'"

"I said 'Go 🤬 yourselves.'" - JJ.

182764%20-%20artist%3Aminituffs%20artist%3AMT%20zecora.png

Something about that style... quite like it.

Also 15 guests viewing the thread... SOMEONE MAKE ME SOME GAT'DAMN ZECORA.

If you want and that's okay with you..

That's denial, which therefor means there is something...

CALL 911 NOW.

Fail the emergency number is different over here 👍 . And do I really have to show you a picture of what under my bed looks like? I'm telling you, there is nothing suspicious under my bed. Just my collections of Beyblades I played with when I was younger...

*goes to get camera*

Fail the emergency number is different over here 👍 . And do I really have to show you a picture of what under my bed looks like? I'm telling you, there is nothing suspicious under my bed. Just my collections of Beyblades I played with when I was younger...

*goes to get camera*

mlfw4687_large.jpg

Few things:

1) MSTER, you gotta stop with this "Spitfire's mine" business has got stop, I don't like it one bit.

2) I actually managed to get my foot in the door at GTPartisans. I never wanted to say anything, just take a look around. W&N really is more paranoid about this than I originally thought, I find it rather sad actually. And Logan, I don't wanna hear any comments from you, I know what I'm doing.

3) Hey guests, do me a favor...

MAKE ME SOME SPITFIRE!

Few things:

1) MSTER, you gotta stop with this "Spitfire's mine" business has got stop, I don't like it one bit.

2) I actually managed to get my foot in the door at GTPartisans. I never wanted to say anything, just take a look around. W&N really is more paranoid about this than I originally thought, I find it rather sad actually. And Logan, I don't wanna hear any comments from you, I know what I'm doing.

3) Hey guests, do me a favor...

MAKE ME SOME SPITFIRE!

Sorry race'em, she's all yours now :guilty: ...

Good thing I'm not Logan, then.

All you're doing by going into that group is stirring 🤬 that doesn't need to be stirred. You're adding to the problem more than helping it, the fact you don't seem to realize this tells me that you don't know what you're doing. The last thing any of us need to be doing right now is drawing negative attention from the mods or the partisans.

Is it really that difficult for you to just let it go? You're no better than White&Nerdy.

Well I'm not Logan, and I speak for all of us here in saying that we think this is a really stupid thing you're pulling right now. We all pretty much know what goes on in there without even looking, and none of us are curious enough to actually go in there to see pretty much what we guessed was going on anyway. Well, apart from you of course. Why do you even feel the need to continue with your pursuit of W&N these days anyway? Just 🤬 drop it already.

I suggest you put a stop whatever "infiltration" of their group you've done, now.

Last edited:
Back