The Thread About Ponies, Logistics and General Weirdness (And Gilda)TV 

• Thread starter TommyWizard
  • 35,369 comments
'Dat return of PoorYorick (with a brand new DA page).

Great news, that.

I wonder how this day could get any bet-

a_glimpse_of_the_future_by_ratofdrawn-d4zqne7.png

Linky.

i%20wub%20woo%20every%20day.jpg

Finished up my sketch but I've got some remarkably more important things to do so it'll be a while before I throw it at you guys. It's not bad, but I think Sagittarius is better.

I just saw an image and it got me thinking, why do we never see teenage ponies? I don't recall ever seeing a mid size pony. We have babies, little fillies and adults but nothing in-between. One day out of the blue do they just get bigger? What do you guys think?
If you can show me an example from the show I'll be happy to be proven wrong but I honestly can't remember seeing one before. (Then again I could just have the dumb because I'm tired.)

Hmm new JJ art... 3 days old. Why didn't you guys tell me?

And since it's been a while.
SHOO BE DOO SHOOP SHOO BE DOO!
meanwhile_under_the_sea_by_johnjoseco-d47f9n1.jpg

apple_truck_by_bluedrg-d4zujcs.jpg

Source

Nicely drawn, but another AJ truck!?

Eh, I prefer Garrett's.

Damn, beat me to it. Was going to draw something similar (James will have a good idea of what I am talking about) but seeming that there is this, almost no point in doing so now.

Oh, the same guy did the Canterlot Crashers YTPMV a few months back. I thought I recognised video editing style from somewhere. I love both those songs by the way.

Also:
rd_by_bluedrg-d4zvd65.jpg

Source

I'm glad the artist decided to finish this after a month of trying, plus I just realised it was by the same guy who drew that AJ truck... and the "Gilda 'N' Rainbow Dash Rock Band" drawing (damn this artist is good).

And the chat appears to be dead.

Damn, beat me to it. Was going to draw something similar (James will have a good idea of what I am talking about) but seeming that there is this, almost no point in doing so now.

That was a sprint car I was talking about ;) And oh god I just imagined it in the trucks paint scheme. That would be the best possible thing if you did that MSTER232.

Truck

Nicely drawn, but another AJ truck!?

Eh, I prefer Garrett's.[/COLOR][/B]

Needs a sway bar.

OMG 'dat hair and dress on Luna.... HNNNNNNG :crazy: ...

That was a sprint car I was talking about ;) And oh god I just imagined it in the trucks paint scheme. That would be the best possible thing if you did that MSTER232.

Needs a sway bar.

I've been getting better at drawing cars so I guess I could try drawing AJ's sprint car one more time... Off topic, but I just finished drawing this today:

NikeONE.jpg

Bad scan warps the image slightly, looks much better and realistic in real life.

Back