The Thread About Ponies, Logistics and General Weirdness (And Gilda)TV 

• Thread starter TommyWizard
  • 35,369 comments
149784_287866287974284_100002527440340_601535_137231828_n.jpg

Twelve_seconds_later.jpg

535991_287868784640701_100002527440340_601545_1640714487_n.jpg

So Unit's pic was used? Nice. Night.

D:

From what I see in the comments they used a Shadowbolt picture for "Sunset's Last Glow". I'm glad that they changed it.

By the way:

BronyCray:

5/14/12: I've got a free day for the first time in a long time, so I'm gonna try to bang out the rest of this chapter. I don't have a lot left. so it shouldn't be too hard. Editors, get ready!

i__ll_show_you_real_magic__by_invaderpoe-d4zwsew.png

link

I like her style. Reminds me of my. =)

Oh, and GTuned will like this one... or maybe not. XD

mwangaze_koroho_by_friendshipocalypse-d4zv452.jpg

link

kinda creepy XD

And I'd like to apologize for yesterday. I discovering that someone already made a story about the stars. I felt down, that I was a complete failure. But I'm okay now. I'm happy that the author has skills to put his ideas for everyone to read.
The story doesn't really follow the show's storyline. I shared my idea with the author and he liked it and is interested in reading it. I haven't yet read his story. And it's a big one.

The story is "The Stars of Darkness": link
Fan art:

the_stars_of_darkness_by_derpiihooves-d4zjcwe.png

link

186185%20-%20artist%3Arem-jericho%20badass%20unshorn_fetlocks%20zecora.jpg

Words cannot express my approval of this awesomeness and badassery. Here Twi, you do it.

mlfw18_1299045946279.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
And I'd like to apologize for yesterday. I discovering that someone already made a story about the stars. I felt down, that I was a complete failure. But I'm okay now. I'm happy that the author has skills to put his ideas for everyone to read.
The story doesn't really follow the show's storyline. I shared my idea with the author and he liked it and is interested in reading it. I haven't yet read his story. And it's a big one.

It's okay unit. I was going to talk to you about that yesterday, but then I decided that I wanted to see how you felt after you slept on it first. I'm glad you figured out how you feel about it.

I'm glad you're happy about that now, unit. It is a surprise to find that a story which appears to be closely related to your idea has existed since last November.

Words cannot express my approval of this awesomeness and badassery.

I linked that one in the chat yesterday because I thought the same thing. But you weren't there, man! You weren't there!

Damn that avatar fits you :lol:

He wouldn't be using it if it didn't. :lol:

It's okay unit. I was going to talk to you about that yesterday, but then I decided that I wanted to see how you felt after you slept on it first. I'm glad you figured out how you feel about it.

I'm glad you're happy about that now, unit. It is a surprise to find that a story which appears to be closely related to your idea has existed since last November.

I was shocked...
yeah, he released the last chapter in February...

Well, anyways.

I got this yesterday: LINK :I

And I payed for a commission! This artist - TwodeePony.

She said that she will animate a lot of elements!
Flowing hair, twinkling stars, shooting stars, grass...etc. D:

Wow, that should look great then. If only I had any ideas for commissions...

Also, went a whole month without knowing that this existed:

trixie__s_secret___gif_by_theparagon-d4v8ayc.gif

Source

Can't get that voice out of my head now.

I

That should look good. Looking forward to seeing it.
Wow, that should look great then. If only I had any ideas for commissions...

I have plenty of ideas, just not very much money.

Also, went a whole month without knowing that this existed:

Source
:lol:

EDIT:
celestia__s_gown_for_the_gala_by_cobaltstratos-d4zzdes.png

Source

I'm stuck. One part of me wants to love this, the other part is telling me it's just too....busy.

Though as far as the quality of the art I'd say it's gorgeous. Just feel like I'd love it as a whole if the dress were a bit more...simple.

Last edited:
You've got a point. It almost would have to be life-size to make sense out of it. It's something that'd look great in person, but not so much in a drawing.

They went overboard with that dress, yes. Plus Celly would never wear something that ostentatious... and that covers her plot completely.

GTuned, is the barn part on the truck reeal or 'shopped in?
(I also thought that your truck was blue for some reason.)

The body colour, barn vinyl and the "Big Mac" written on the side are all shopped.

The AJ in the back, however, is totally real.

Diablo is the kind of game I would expect somepony like Twi to dominate. The master of charts and lists.

Back