The Tuning Garage Challenge 2.0 Discussion Thread

• Thread starter Jetboy.
  • 417 comments
I'm really sorry guys, but real life has caught up with me recently and I don't have time to hang out here quite so much any more, as such I'm going to have to retire from this series, sorry Greycap & Leonidae, I was really enjoying the Spirra too. :(

It happens. My own time is in a bit of short supply too but I'll try to fly the flag as well as I can. What still makes me wonder is how well you'd have done with the RX-7. :scared:

CraftyLandShark, if it isn't, remember the handling characteristics of some cars from the time long gone and imagine how good they'd have been with almost two years more experience. That's where the said RX-7 stands. ;) And indeed, our sole privateer just hit the road to higher priorities usually called life.

CraftyLandShark, if it isn't, remember the handling characteristics of some cars from the time long gone and imagine how good they'd have been with almost two years more experience. That's where the said RX-7 stands. ;)

And even after all that, it's still being surrounded by a pair of RX7's that took a monkey less than 72hrs to build. :sly:

*a friendly rivalry poke Greycap, don't let it get under your skin!* :D

Well, Since SmallHorses is dropping out, MFT has one spot open.. But there are smaller teams too, which could use a hand. When Jetboy lets you in, feel free to join into which ever team that catches your eye.

Paddycars.... I'm dropping out of this.... Life has caught up with me! If Jetboy. lets you I'd be ok, if you went somewhere else to finish this thing out! Sorry Jetboy, as this was hard on me! But School is tuff with a lot of time with homework... I've not had to get on here to talk let alone run times!

I doubt I'll be putting a time in this week......after the week I've had, plus I'm packing for a weekend trip so I'll be back for next week. :)

Well I'm 99% sure tomorrow is my last day at work so I'll have more time for next week.

Paddycars.... I'm dropping out of this.... Life has caught up with me! If Jetboy. lets you I'd be ok, if you went somewhere else to finish this thing out! Sorry Jetboy, as this was hard on me! But School is tuff with a lot of time with homework... I've not had to get on here to talk let alone run times!
shoman I am sorry what I did was wrong I should not let my self get worked up over a bit of fun. and letting my ego get in the way. this was not something I should have done. I should apologise to everyone for not knowing when to shut up.shoman I will take a break from this. I hope you can still race on. I should think of a team and not of ones self.untill I can sort my act out. I will be taking a break from every thing.I hope that I can still run in future races with you dude

No man.... It wasn't you lol, I just need the time to study, and what not, I sure didn't give cars that were going to win, that's for sure! I wasn't even hurt by that..... I have think skin.... With school, running a shop (Indiana shoshop) selling parts.... Is more than a fulltime thing! I need to revamp, and catch my breath! I really hate it for Jetboy as he put on a great race! I always like the outside the box for sure!

Best of luck also to you paddycars! It was a great run.... I need to start tuning things better! lol I just drove my skyline....👎 needs some more tuning! lol But there's no need to be sorry as I've not got down for letting you down!

shoman I am sorry what I did was wrong I should not let my self get worked up over a bit of fun. and letting my ego get in the way. this was not something I should have done. I should apologise to everyone for not knowing when to shut up.shoman I will take a break from this. I hope you can still race on. I should think of a team and not of ones self.untill I can sort my act out. I will be taking a break from every thing.I hope that I can still run in future races with you dude

I'm finding myself with less and less time for this, and it's a fricken shame because all of us having fun. Between my Air Force escapades and my tanny issues I alluded to in the Pemie's Announcements Thread I've been finding my time short. On he plus side, since the U.S. is entering a capital sporting event for the season, I'm giving the next race a week-long extension. Especially fitting given that it's The Green Hell. :D I'll get all the times squared away shortly for week four.

Cheers,
Corey

I'm finding myself with less and less time for this, and it's a fricken shame because all of us having fun. Between my Air Force escapades and my tanny issues I alluded to in the Pemie's Announcements Thread I've been finding my time short. On he plus side, since the U.S. is entering a capital sporting event for the season, I'm giving the next race a week-long extension. Especially fitting given that it's The Green Hell. :D I'll get all the times squared away shortly for week four.

Cheers,
Corey
Well if my friend lets me this will be more fun than life dud

El Capitan for the season Finale, Eh? Ah heck with it, I'm entering this last race to try and fare well (As I'd rather push hard there than at The Green Hell). Anybody in need of a "Ringer"?

I have returned from my trip to Florida and the Redneck High Holy Days.

I'll start working on El Capitan.

Hey mate, are you doing another TGC? If so can you give me a date and I'll hopefully tweak some cars and perhaps recruit some drivers. Key word is hopefully, I'm a busy boy at the moment.

Maybe gents. I'm going to give the possible next one some breathing room. Stay tuned. ;)

Back