The Un-official Petition (UPDATE: DEFINITELY READ OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please add the option to SAVE CAR SETUP. One setup per track and a default would be first prize. Second would be as in prologue with being able to save 3 different setups.

One thing that seriously bugs me is not being able to see Torque as lb/ft. For me Kg/m is like a foreign language. GT4 managed that without a problem. I don't see the fun of needing a calculator (and a conversion factor) if I want to see the Torque. Is the Torque figure irrellevant in GT5?

Just as a comparison, each upgrade in FM3 affected HP and Torque (in lb/ft!). Not that any other racing games were disected so that GT5 could be a better game.

One thing that seriously bugs me is not being able to see Torque as lb/ft. For me Kg/m is like a foreign language. GT4 managed that without a problem. I don't see the fun of needing a calculator (and a conversion factor) if I want to see the Torque. Is the Torque figure irrellevant in GT5?

Just as a comparison, each upgrade in FM3 affected HP and Torque (in lb/ft!). Not that any other racing games were disected so that GT5 could be a better game.

Hey, here in Europe we need to compare our cars with microwave ovens now, no HP but kW.

OK. I must ask, once again, for input on online leaderboards.

I'm thinking it could work, if you could watch replays and thus had some way to report corner cutters and get them removed from the board. Reviewing the reports would be extremely time consuming, thus taking time away from development of DLC and GT5. Opinions?

REALLY!?!?!? 👎 I had no idea... Glad I never wasted money on them!

Yes, really really. Don't waste your money. Either did I. I got it from a friend of mine. :)

Man, this is something I've been wanting for ever....:(
Was it 3 or 4 which had the Vegas strip...?? I can't recall now, doesn't matter..
A proper 2 lane strip (I'd settle for a section of city street, off the greens..:lol: )..Not that I condone such activity..:nervous:
But, yes please...a real section of straight road for grudging your mates, or even a similar spec AI car....?

Yes, imo they should add that German test course. It has an 8km long straight, 2 major corners and a 4km straight just a few meters away from the 8km straight. I'll look it up on Google Earth later.

they should add more go-kart races

Yes!

GT5 - More in depth course maker
- More RM cars
- Car liveries. (A few pre made car liveries (Like in Dirt 2))
- More special events, more championships.
GT6 - All cars premiums
- All the F1 circuits (Or al tleast the most popular ones)
- A proper story mode. (Like in ToCa Race Driver 1)

Pre made liveries? I'd rather create my own and share them online. Story mode? Lol, please, no... Please, go play Heavy Rain if you want a proper story mode...

Please add the option to SAVE CAR SETUP. One setup per track and a default would be first prize. Second would be as in prologue with being able to save 3 different setups.

Yeah, this would come in handy.

DRAG RACING!! or at least the 0-400 test track back.

Yeah. Full drag racing mode!

OK. I must ask, once again, for input on online leaderboards.

I'm thinking it could work, if you could watch replays and thus had some way to report corner cutters and get them removed from the board. Reviewing the reports would be extremely time consuming, thus taking time away from development of DLC and GT5. Opinions?

Leaderboards... Yes, I would love to see peoples cheated 40 minute lap times on a 6 minute (for example and for a particular car) track......

What happened to Anti-Aliasing????????????
Fix jagged graphics and shadows, Fix jagged graphics and shadows, Fix jagged graphics and shadows
Brake upgrades
Fix and Enable head tracking in all modes
Full G25/G27 support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back