The Un-official Petition (UPDATE: DEFINITELY READ OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lower-level Nissan Skylines: there's already the R32 GTS-t Type M and the R32 GTS25 Type S. I want to see the likes of:
30689590009_large.jpg

Nissan Skyline ER34 GTS-t
_659429374.054981_1.jpg

Nissan Skyline ER34 GT-t

I know there's lots of complaints about there being so many Skylines, but I think that there should be different versions of each chassis (e.g. the R32, R33, R34) instead of just different versions of the Skyline GT-R.

Sorry can't agree with that.. there are already to much cars with to less power.. you won't race them anyway !

I'm actually stuck because I need a GT car..

By the way, why should you ask for removing cars ? Makes no sense to me.. I would'nt ask for removing all italian and american cars just because i don't like them too..

Sorry can't agree with that.. there are already to much cars with to less power.. you won't race them anyway !

I'm actually stuck because I need a GT car..

By the way, why should you ask for removing cars ? Makes no sense to me.. I would'nt ask for removing all italian and american cars just because i don't like them too..
I didn't say to remove cars that i don't like, i said to remove duplicate cars that are basically the same, and just keep the best version. Look at my examples carefully 👍. And i actually love GC8 Imprezas lol :)

This has to be the ONLY game I have ever purchased where the complaints outweight the positive reviews..

This thread is a perfect example. 13 pages of people coming up with simple suggestions to fix an ailing game.

This stupid company should be sued for misrepresentation. What happens in the commercials DOES NOT take place in the actual game. Way over hyped and under delivered. Americans love the lawsuit I'm surprised a class action hasn't been started lol

Personally, Id like to punch the head of development (Kaz I guess) right in the throat with a hand filled with a roll of quarters, stupid douchebag.

To keep on topic. I like the last suggestion where you can pick cars to race. That would make for some interesting events.

woah woah woah :scared: why remove cars? lo0l no one is pointing a gun at you to drive them or buy them

Last edited:
This is so blinking simple, I wonder why it is not part of the game already - PS3 remote support!

Yeah, I know not everyone has a PS3 remote, but not everyone has a keyboard either, but GT5 supports that. Of course driving is out of the question, but for navigating the UI, there could be nothing better!

Then there is B-spec... PS3 remote support would free up one hand... Just imagine what you could do with that free hand - reach for a beer, pull out your sack, grab a Jamaican woodbine, or stuff your hand down your girlfriends top, all with one eye on the game! :sly:

Next to the restart race button, this is the next time-saving addition that GT5 needs! 👍

Not sure these have been mentioned yet but I didn't see them in the OP's post.

Things to add to B-spec:

- One or more extra pages for Live Timing Monitor so we can view things such as past lap times; data logger; best laps for each driver; recovery of each drivers strength; which laps each driver drove; pit times; etc
- Gap times update every sector not every lap
- Number of pits each car has taken in applicable races
- The (!) symbol next to each car if they go the track like in GT4
- Tire temp/wear indicator and fuel tank level gauge on the Live Timing Monitor, not just the Full-Screen Monitor
- More options under Pit Strategy!

Only have three suggestions for now:

1. More colors on one car in used cars cycle.

2. Standard cars available in photo view mode, it's silly that only the Premium ones can enter it. And it is more silly that if you have a standard car selected, you can see in the mode select background, so it must be possible...

3. If a car is unpaintable, at least give us the choice in what color we want it...

Hate to revive again, but in the immortal words of that cop guy from "The Russians are Coming", we gotta get organized here!

I have a PROBLEM! :( well not me but my friends playing GT5.. I have alot of friends from around the globe.. I live in Latvia, it have borders with Russia, so I can speak 3 languages in the end... thing is Russians have KM not miles, HP not Kw, Kg not pounds. Everything is correct exept HP - why in the name of god PD did this ridiculous thing.. Whole Russia dont even know what Kw means yet they have to calculate it to Km per hour.. Why they cant change it in Options menu to Km? this is a major flaw for them, and we cant even compere something, I say to them 200HP they are trying to figure it out what that is in Kw... HELP THEM Polyphony Digital! Hope next update fix this.. this isnt even have to be fixet its already in other versions of the game, just give them the option to choose!

Ok until we talk about GT5 I quote the OP, I'm not interested on GT6 at the moment, nobody known when it eventually comes out

What I'm hoping for is:

-A livery editor
-More course editor themes
-THE RETURN OF THE MISSING GT4 TRACKS

-Maybe a few more premiums
-And maybe a bit more in-depth customization, possibly including a return to GT3's list of racing tire compounds.
-Various random bug fixes, can't argue with this.
-More precise control over the track maker

Further suggestions for GT5 DLC:

-Hood view for standards (this "simply" means more premium cars)
-Online leaderboards
-More cars eligible for RM
-Remove the paint collecting method and just give us a bloody pallet (W&N: That or allow us to buy colors independently of cars)
-Option to review paint on your car before you actually use it.
-Change rims on standard car (with the GT4 wheels models)

-Option to fully remove HUD, including map
As you can see from my signature we already have this option.

Talking about livrery editor I think the best thing they can do according to their mentality is to implement a similar editor like in Codemasters Grid. With that one you can't create livreries from scratch, you can't create an ugly "Simpson" or "Spiderman" car. Poliphony really don't want that and I understand them. So Grid's editor is what they need. You can add sponsors in certains slots of the car and the ending result is always something nice and race based. No weird stuff, just race cars 👍

- Streamline the online host configurations. It is needlessly cumbersome and takes a bit too much time
- ability to save online replays
- when watching a race ability to switch to another camera
- ability to save telemetry to be viewed later or for comparison purposes
- add few more telemetry options. Like show the driveline in the map, show a traction circle and show more info: tire speeds, yaw of the car and suspension movement and wheel movement.
- online page should remember if I have turned off the skid force thingy. You shouldn't need to turn it off everytime you open the online lounge.
- add car classes and easier selection of cars for online (dtm, supercars awd/rwd, lemans prototypes, gt cars, historic race cars etc.).
- allow gearing and brake setup changes to online cars
- show both weight and hp at the same time when choosing a car online from the host list.
- option in the host so that everyone gets the grippiest tires automatically.
- simple way to remove all cars that have downforce (wings essentially) from the list. Basically remove racecars and leave road cars.
-a car trading interface within the game.

Last edited:
When you say " - when watching a race ability to switch to another camera "
what do you mean?

There is an option to other cameras? (X)

I'd like a garage filter by tyres, so I can choose only Medium/Sports or whatever cars when a race requires it.

sorry if these have been suggested but i dont have time to go through 15 pages of posts

what i would like to see

1)a drag racing section

2)put the car your currently driving on top of the list of cars.

if your like me and have alot of cars its really irritating to have to sift through loads of cars to find the one your driving to either check a stat for the seasonal event or change a setting/remove a part.

3)mechanical failures. like engine failure for neglecting to change the oil. this could make the races a bit more realistic. after all the endurance races dont have this and thus your not gonna retire so basically all thats been tested is the player and sure they can pause the game anytime to take a break.

4)this one may seem crazy but how about mapping option to the tuning section. like advanced timing and injector duty etc.

5)how about anti lag

6)different turbo setups so you could change hotside and coldside sizes independantly to try and achieve the best power to response ratio. also could have a rediculously big turbo for lm race cars besides having one that only add 100hp.

7)how about being able to increase the turbo pressure and too much would blow either the turbo or engine and would need to be replaced at a cost.

this could make tuning a bit more technical for those that like tuning and so they could reap the rewards for putting the time into it. also if your racing online in an you remotely up the boost mid game to get ahead and your turbo goes thats race over.

it would add a different aspect to the game and to me make it more realistic than just having 3 different turbos that really dont make a huge difference lag wise when your racing big power cars.

8)being able to move/remove the cones on the top gear track around or remove them completely. being able to add and remove cones and maybe other small obsticles to setup a gymkhana course.

9)also being able to remove the barriers so you can do a top speed run on the runway.

10)fix the shaking steering wheel problem with the driving force gt

11)add steering wheel and pedal options to change weight, force feedback and sensitivity.

12)add more and better looking wheels for cars

13)add the ability to save during a championship between races.

14)add the ability to sell prize cars and win them again.

15)the ability to just say collect all cars when you receive cars as prizes. if i do a few races i dont want to spend ten minutes loading and receiving 3-4 cars i dont want. i dont need to see all the cars pop up everytime i want to put one in my garage. please put in the ability to just say add all to garage or something.

16)add engine changes eg being able to put a 20b into a rx7 or 13b into an mx5. or k20 into and eg etc etc.

17)add the abiltiy to put face lift car parts onto older shaped but similar cars eg eg civic and ek front end. 93 rx7 and 99 spec front bumper and spoiler etc

sorry for the massive post lol.

I want these most:
1) save option on championship series after each race
2) save option on endurance racing during pitstop
3) open rims option like in previous GT
4) rims changing on non premium cars
5) RM on more cars, kinda like the first GT.
6) DLC cars more aston martins, more sporty older and new BMWs (past & present M cars), Merc (past & present AMGs), more RUF/techart (if porsche won't join), pagani zonda F, cinque and their derivatives, ferrari f50, 288 GTO, ariel atom, KTM xbow, radical SR3

Let's say every yr PD will release a BD/DVD expansion disc until the release of GT6 with these improvements, heck I don't even mind buying them.
It's no different that all the EA sports games that 'updates' every yr.

You had me at Livery Editor...

Baja Racing, Midgets, Sprint Cars, Open Wheel, Dirt Tracks, and even a demolition derby might be nice. :)

Also, more American cars and personally, more Mustangs.

But it probably is too early to start making lists...

I want to quote other intersting and easy things they could add in the next updates.
1)a drag racing section

3)mechanical failures.

10)fix the shaking steering wheel problem with the driving force gt

11)add steering wheel and pedal options to change weight, force feedback and sensitivity.

12)add more and better looking wheels for cars

13)add the ability to save during a championship between races.

16)add engine changes eg being able to put a 20b into a rx7 or 13b into an mx5. or k20 into and eg etc etc.

and even a demolition derby might be nice. :)
Hell no, go buy burnout.

Last edited:
Could you please add the fact that the F2007/2010 can't be used in A-spec/B-spec? Please undo this PD! The Red Bull X2010 can be used, so why not those "lowsy" F1 cars?

Could you please add the fact that the F2007/2010 can't be used in A-spec/B-spec? Please undo this PD! The Red Bull X2010 can be used, so why not those "lowsy" F1 cars?

REALLY!?!?!? 👎 I had no idea... Glad I never wasted money on them!

FWIW - Poll results:

View Poll Results: If you took over at PD this would happen first:
Bonus for not using SRF or ASM. (for mavericks) 9 7.89%
In game sound control. (for those with hearing) 3 2.63%
In game saves especially for endurance or circuits. (for the busy people) 50 43.86%
Option for basic/expidited menu/navigation or anything for more racing, less loading. (for the impatient) 12 10.53%
Better tuning support. (for the less mehanically inclined) 4 3.51%
More race cars, less standard cars. (for fun) 10 8.77%
Less race cars, more standard cars. (for leisure) 1 0.88%
More custimization of cars/menus/profiles. (for tuners, artists, and tinkerers) 25 21.93%
Voters: 114.

to vote go here: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=152058

1) Rally events for A-Spec and B-Spec would be great, they have plenty of dirt/snow tracks not even used except in license tests or the Loeb Special event =( not to mention they could add several racing courses in wet conditions like in previous GT's for the Rally Events. Rally is an awesome way to change things up. It would be great to be able to race actual tracks and even the track generator from the special rally event and get xp/money at the same time instead of the one-time special events (more replayability).
2) More events for A-Spec and B-Spec period, they have plenty of tracks to mix it up with, this would lessen the feel of "grinding." Also adding more restrictions like in the seasonal bonus tracks would make the races more challenging, fun and so you can't race a 935hp FGT against some 250 hp stock cars. But adjusting the AI cars/hp to what you pick for a certain race would be awesome too. I'm not saying there should be restrictions for all races, but when you choose to race a FGT for an endurance race and you're put up against a mini cooper, it takes some thrill out (makes for easy wins though :P)
3)More premium cars would be nice, (even converting the 50 most used standards would make a huge difference) maybe even brushing up the graphics on them to make them look nicer would be great, and possibly an easier/quicker fix. The 206 Rally Car (my favorite rally car) has terrible pixilated graphics... =(
4) FULLY customizable transmission would be cool.
5) More special events (good future DLC option) aka Pike's Peak! :bowdown:
6) Updating some original tracks so they don't look like they were pulled straight from GT 4 ex. Trial Mountain, awesome track, but racing in Eiger then going to Trial Mountain feels like racing in GT5 then putting in GT4. Adding more tracks (even from previous GTs) would be pretty cool, but lack of tracks isn't an issue in this GT, utulizing them is though. I couldn't believe all the tracks that I had to choose from when going to practice mode after playing this game up to the endurance events (a lot of interesting tracks aren't used in A-spec/B-spec, I thought that was kinda wierd).
7) FIX THE %^$&ING CAR DUPING AND BIRTHDAY GLITCH!!!! :mad: That itself ruined the GT economy!

Shuffle races for online can be fun. Why not use the shuffle option for the track too? So you can shuffle cars and/or tracks. Also it would be fun to be able to use the course generator for online races in similar "shuffle" manner.

Also it could be useful to have more than one person on the server with admin ability (To kick wreckers and stupid people in general).

B3rni3
1)a drag racing section
Man, this is something I've been wanting for ever....:(
Was it 3 or 4 which had the Vegas strip...?? I can't recall now, doesn't matter..
A proper 2 lane strip (I'd settle for a section of city street, off the greens..:lol: )..Not that I condone such activity..:nervous:
But, yes please...a real section of straight road for grudging your mates, or even a similar spec AI car....?

GT5 - More in depth course maker
- More RM cars
- Car liveries. (A few pre made car liveries (Like in Dirt 2))
- More special events, more championships.
GT6 - All cars premiums
- All the F1 circuits (Or al tleast the most popular ones)
- A proper story mode. (Like in ToCa Race Driver 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back