The 'Veyron-rant' rant

First things first:

grave_digger_.jpg

Let's not revive topics that have been dead almost a year. You do that, and you're a GRAVE DIGGER.

Secondly, Meh, It's not that I hate the Veyron, it's just that I largely don't care. I am surprised at production numbers being above two a year, but it's kind of...well, it's to sporting cars as Bentley is to limousines. Sure, there's faster sedans out there, but nothing can coddle you at such extreme speeds.

Funnily enough, they're more or less the same company.

Let's not revive topics that have been dead almost a year. You do that, and you're a GRAVE DIGGER.

Don't be so hard on him. He obviously used the 'search' function, which is a rarity with new members. This behavior should be commended rather than ostracized.

M

Of course, you can disagree with my views on things, but you'll have a hard time proving me wrong, because I will present simple facts, arguments and conclusions.

It was all going so well until that ridiculously big headed statement. How's the weather up there on your high horse? 👎

Well, it looks like the whole Veyron Special Edition line-up is done. So I'm guessing thats it for the Veyron altogether? I don't know but I have to admit, yes it seems kind of pointless as a car, but I like it.

http://www.autoblog.com/2009/08/17/bugatti-grand-sport-sang-bleu-the-last-special-edition-veyron/
There are less than 50 Veyron "coupes" left to be ordered at this point, so Bugatti most likely knows it'll be a waste of time creating another special edition.

I think the Sang Bleu was just done to help give the Grand Sports a little more kick.

i dont hate the veyron, but I do think it is a king-of-all-trades kind of vehicle. There is an ace in every category that one-ups it.

Back