The Wagons Only Thread [Please See First Post!]

  • Thread starter Thread starter E RaK
  • 1,562 comments
  • 237,632 views
2012-Chevy-Cruze-Wagon-Cars-Wallpaper-Front-Side-Angle-2.jpg

32971560028_large.jpg

5973463176_a8e9295b54_b.jpg
 
Must be nice living so close to Nurburgring :(. Thanks for sharing those.
 
1956_Chrysler_Corporation_Plainsman_Concept_Vehicle.jpg
1956_Chrysler-Plymouth_Plainsman_Experimental_Station_Wagon_03.jpg
1956_Chrysler-Plymouth_Plainsman_Experimental_Station_Wagon_05.jpg
 
I never thought I'd see a wagon that could make der Hammerwagen look like a chump. But that Volvo 240 might be the best thing I've seen this week. 👍
 
What is the green one on the spoked wheels please
Reliant Scimitar--I hope, I hope, I hope it's been 'shopped, though.
 
hsv
It's a P1800.
Good grief.
smiley-laughing021.gif


In my defense, I was looking at that tiny little picture and, while I should have considered it due to the context (re: Volvos galore), the kammback isn't the first P1800 that comes to mind.

Apologies for any confusion I might've caused.

:lol:
 
Aw, the wheels are why I posted it. I think it looks great!
 
Back