Therealreddevil's Garage **RARE CARS,TICKETS, FREE PAINT**

No I do. I havn't updated the list :P (will do so shortly)
Also I received the rx-7.

Sure I'll send them and yes it will take 3-4 days at the least. I don't think I need any new paint as CostasDrifter is helping me to complete my collection.

Ok I'm more interested in mattes than mazioras. Do you have matte light green and purple?

Than I would like to change my request to if you don't mind.

Matte brown
Matte orange
Matte pink
Matte light green
Matte purple

Ok I'm more interested in mattes than mazioras. Do you have matte light green and purple?

Than I would like to change my request to if you don't mind.

Matte brown
Matte orange
Matte pink
Matte light green
Matte purple

Yup I have them. Add me on PSN after a couple days.

Hey TRRD I'm interested in some paints if you don't mind sending them man, just add me on PSN and we will talk my PSN is my user name and it's with two ii's at the end peace hope to hear from you.

Hey TRRD I'm interested in some paints if you don't mind sending them man, just add me on PSN and we will talk my PSN is my user name and it's with two ii's at the end peace hope to hear from you.

Hey, I have to send paint to many guys and I don't really want to have a huge paint log like my trade log as well. So I'm not promising you or anyone else any new paint for now until I finish sending the paint to everyone else.
Once I finish maybe I'll send you a PM.

2009 Ticket for any one of the cars below?

Toyota au CERUMO Supra '01
ARTA Garaiya '03
C8 Laviolette '01
Series One Super Charged '03
S2000 Race Car '00

I have a 1968 Ticket for your 2005 Ticket. If you don't want it then choose a car out of my garage in the Sig.

Have you checked about the nismo z s-tune yet? I'm still open for the 24

Sent all my cars to you, now I get to wait for my cars and paints to arrive :dopey: Thanks again mate 👍

Back