Therealreddevil's Garage **RARE CARS,TICKETS, FREE PAINT**

Check my link and tell me via pm what do you want 1st of all (ticket/car).I'm only interested in tickets at the moment but pick what suits you best.

My earliest slot is on the 11th of April, I'm sure you'll easily get these tickets from someone else by then.

Hey mate, I sent you the Pitwork Z today, I'll send the other two within the next few days. 👍

Also just wondering if you would be so kind as to send me some more paints... Gold chrome, matte red, green and brown, and Maziora Andromeda please. Anytime you can is cool with me, I'll probably send some back that you mightn't have too :)

May the best win:tup:

Yea, it's going to be a cracking game thats for sure:tup:

Hey mate, I sent you the Pitwork Z today, I'll send the other two within the next few days. 👍

Also just wondering if you would be so kind as to send me some more paints... Gold chrome, matte red, green and brown, and Maziora Andromeda please. Anytime you can is cool with me, I'll probably send some back that you mightn't have too :)

Ok thanks mate. I'll be sending some paint to someone today so I'll give you the paint tomorrow for sure :)

I'll trade a Honda NSX-R for a Nissan 370Z GT Academy in titanium gray?

Not really interested in that mate.

hey i'm looking for some matte paint, AMG Monza grau magno, and Matte Orange, and I have two Matte Pink chips that i don't want so I'll send them to you

hey i'm looking for some matte paint, AMG Monza grau magno, and Matte Orange, and I have two Matte Pink chips that i don't want so I'll send them to you

Sure I'll send them but I have to send paint to 2 other people and I'm extremely busy today, doubt if I can even touch my PS3 today.

Can you accept my friend request please, so i can send the car.

my PSN is mika_98

Would you like a fairlady z s-tune by nismo for a 24 ticket? I'm also interested in the 21 if we can find a deal

Can you accept my friend request please, so i can send the car.

my PSN is mika_98

I doubt I can use my PS3 today, I'll try my best to just add you quickly later.

Would you like a fairlady z s-tune by nismo for a 24 ticket? I'm also interested in the 21 if we can find a deal

I'll get back to you on that one. I might have that car and I doubt I can check whether I do today. I'll PM you if I want to trade.

Can I get the following paints?
Maziora-

Pireadesll
McKenley
Everest
Matterhorn
Andromeda

Psn ID: Dikler

Thanks.

I doubt I can use my PS3 today, I'll try my best to just add you quickly later.

i'll have to send your car on the 23rd because i am busy with work and have a trade scheduled for the 22nd.

i also have 2 matte paints which i will send you on the 23rd.

i'll have to send your car on the 23rd because i am busy with work and have a trade scheduled for the 22nd.

i also have 2 matte paints which i will send you on the 23rd.

Sure take your time, no hurry. I'll be sending your paint tomorrow itself.

According to the list, you don't have any pink matte. I'll be sending you some in return for your paints :)

Can I have:

Matte brown
Matte orange
Maziora McKenley
Maziora Andromeda
Maziora Seyfert

I'll send some mattes you don't have in return. Don't mind if it takes a few days.

According to the list, you don't have any pink matte. I'll be sending you some in return for your paints :)

No I do. I havn't updated the list :P (will do so shortly)
Also I received the rx-7.
Can I have:

Matte brown
Matte orange
Maziora McKenley
Maziora Andromeda
Maziora Seyfert

I'll send some mattes you don't have in return. Don't mind if it takes a few days.

Sure I'll send them and yes it will take 3-4 days at the least. I don't think I need any new paint as CostasDrifter is helping me to complete my collection.

Back