Therealreddevil's Garage **RARE CARS,TICKETS, FREE PAINT**

just wandering which day u will send the paints?

I'm wondering the same thing too. I still have to give 2 people before you. I'm really busy, used the PS for 2 whole minutes today, and that was just to complete a trade. Just be a little patient, after all they are free.

I have a lot of cheap cars, that happens to be rare. Just wondering if you're interested.

If you list those cars I can tell you if i'm interested in them. Also if you are going by the rarity ratings on mygranturismo I most probably won't be interested. Those cars are rare for a reason, no one wants them.

Can I get gold chrome or maziora everest? Free or I have cars I'd trade.
Pan: Freed0m69Fighter the 0 is a zero instead of an o just letting you know

Sent the chrome and the everest :)
Also A HUGE THANK YOU TO CostasDrifter for sending me free paint!!!

Really appreciate it bro :D

Will be updating the OP with new cars and paint in a while.

Sent the chrome and the everest :)
Also A HUGE THANK YOU TO CostasDrifter for sending me free paint!!!

Really appreciate it bro :D

Will be updating the OP with new cars and paint in a while.

You don't have to thank me my friend !
We give great value on thinks that do not cost anything to all of us.

I have the colors and you don't...What's my cost if I'll send to you the colors ?

NONE !!

YOU ARE GIVING every week 1 car or 1 ticket for free !
So, you are a man who deserves take gifts from those who can.

You don't have to thank me my friend !
We give great value on thinks that do not cost anything to all of us.

I have the colors and you don't...What's my cost if I'll send to you the colors ?

NONE !!

YOU ARE GIVING every week 1 car or 1 ticket for free !
So, you are a man who deserves take gifts from those who can.

:embarrassed:

Thank you again, for your gifts and your kind words :D

Also on a side note, today is FRIDAY(where I live) i.e the day of the giveaway!

The rules are simple, first person to post what he wants (anything) from my garage after I open the contest wins it. However you must be able to add me on PSN within 5 minutes or the next person gets it.

So when will I open the contest ?
That will be a surprise :sly:
Might be within the next 5 minutes or maybe in the next 5 hours, only time will tell :D

EDIT - To avoid any confusion when the contest is open I will change the name of the thread to "win your free car now" and i will also post here saying that it is open.

Do I get a free car? PSN kdash01

edit: I'm everywhere! :D

No you don't. I thought I mentioned the rules quite clearly. The contest isn't open! You are welcome to try again when I do open it though :)

I want the level 24 ticket :):):)
Ok I'll add you to the schedule. Trade on the 9th of April?

Second today.

No not yet, the contest hasn't started.

No one did, not yet.

Therealreddevil add me at luisgo88 if you want to trade I could give you free paint also :)

Ok but I'll add you maybe after a week, the earliest trade slot is on the 9th of April after all.

Also to make it clear again, the contest is only open when I declare it open. I will also change the name of the thread to "win your free car now" to avoid any confusion.

Is the car giveaway open ?
If it is who won it

ogduvezz

For the giveaway, can I have the Ferrari 430 Scuderia, PSN: theediablo876
Unless someone won

Guys please read my posts!!
I have mentioned the rules about 4 times now. When it is open I will post that it is open and I will also change the name of the thread.
It's not so hard to follow is it?

Is it open now, since it says car giveaway today?

Sigh. Thats just a heads up! Just to remind everyone that it is today so that they can be ready thats all. Does it say Car giveaway Open? Only when it does say that the giveaway is open.
Didn't think I'd have to explain these simple rules so many times :dunce:

Sigh. Thats just a heads up! Just to remind everyone that it is today so that they can be ready thats all. Does it say Car giveaway Open? Only when it does say that the giveaway is open.
Didn't think I'd have to explain these simple rules so many times :dunce:

I wouldn't blame us, you should be more clear. I didn't know you were gonna have a heads up phase before the open phase. All I know is that the thread said "car giveaway today".

I wouldn't blame us, you should be more clear. I didn't know you were gonna have a heads up phase before the open phase. All I know is that the thread said "car giveaway today".

Didn't think I'd need to be more clear. The heads up is just a reminder so that everyone knows about it, if I don't give a heads up only those that read my OP will know about my giveaway. Would you have known about the giveaway if the title stated something else?

I bet you still havn't read the OP or the 4 other posts I have made regarding this, if you did you would have known that the contest isn't open yet. You can't blame me if you didn't bother reading them can you?

Before 10 more people ask whether or not it is open, THE CONTEST IS OPEN NOW!!
First Person to post what he wants from my garage gets it :D

Damn CostasDrifter again you did manage to post first. However I'm confused, I mean I did say that the first person to say what car he wants gets it. So I don't know I guess Hunting should win shouldn't he?

Back