Thrustmaster T-LCM pedals

• Thread starter Pennzoil23
  • 640 comments
My t lcm pedals do not work with usb connection. The software does not see the pedal. Actually, when I connect with USB, the program opens, but the product does not work. Device manager gives error code 28 with driver not installed. Please help with the issue.

My t lcm pedals do not work with usb connection. The software does not see the pedal. Actually, when I connect with USB, the program opens, but the product does not work. Device manager gives error code 28 with driver not installed. Please help with the issue.
Try deleting the app. Then plug in pedals and re install the drivers. Then re install the software, that should do it

Bought a Sim3d rumble kit for my pedals, only gone and flashed it as a simdash, praying the dude that owns sim3d can get me back up running or 100quid down the drain lol

I pulled the trigger and bought the pedals for my T300RS GT wheel. Oh man, did I need the time to adjust, in first couple of days I was hopeless, missing my braking points, not pressing the brake pedal enough even with the softest spring setting, it was horrible :D But after 2-3 weeks it feels like I was born pressing them. Even gone from gray/white to red/black springs + 3 washers, so it's quite stiff now, but has a very nice travel and trail braking is a joy. As the time passes, I can see myself going for full red/red and even buying some additional kit later on. Excellent investment definitely.

I had trouble getting Gold with some events in the past. I recently tried these again and suddenly got Gold everywhere. Even jumped at the top of my friends leaderboards in a couple of cases. I was wondering why i got quicker all of a sudden. Then i realized that i didnt use the load-cell pedals back in the day. Yes, it really does make a difference because you will be able to adjus brake force waaaay more precisely. I can only recommended people to upgrade at some point. It feels better and your lap times will improve as well at some point.

I had trouble getting Gold with some events in the past. I recently tried these again and suddenly got Gold everywhere.
While the pedals may well have played a part, the physics changes have been so large that a lot of the difference probably comes from them. Especially in the circuit experiences it's not a matter of a few tenths, it's easily more than a second per lap in many cases as the cars simply became a lot faster.

Having said that, I've been looking at the T-LCMs myself. Perhaps not until I get a full rig with a fixed seat built but eventually. The stock T-GT II pedals aren't bad, actually quite close to my real car with the pedal being soft at first and then firming up when it hits the rubber cone, but of course they could always be better. In hindsight I should have bought a wheelbase, an aftermarket wheel and the pedals separately but it's easy to say now.

Anyone have an annoying physical catch/knock on the brake pedal? Everytime I press it despite tightening as much as possible and lubricating with wd40 and taking the spring set out etc. there's a little "knock" in the press at the start of it that comes from side-ways pedal movement. Don't know if dirt got in there or a piece broke or something. Doesn't affect gameplay but highly annoying to hear/feel it every time it's pressed.
I'm almost pushed to change pedal sets over it. Should have sold them with the t-gt2 instead of keeping them to use with the logitech g-pro.

Last edited:
My T-LCMs started to cut off throttle mid race suddenly again, previously I solved it with anti-static spray or cleaning the pedals inside. Not helping me this time anymore, anyone with alternative solutions that worked?

Got mine set up today. First impressions are very positive. I’m using the default brake setup out of the box and these are vastly superior to my T3PAs with the conical mod which never felt right in my opinion. The brake on the T-LCM feels like a brake now. A lot less going from slight input to complete lock up.

The gas feels slightly heavier, and the clutch has a little more spring action.

Personally I feel the red springs may be too stiff for my liking, but we’ll see.
4 year anniversary of purchasing these pedals and the throttle spring failed. Not bad considering the very high number of hours I've used them.

Actually last summer the F-15 brake spring broke, but that could have been allowing my 12 year old nephew to thrash around on them. Momentary lapse of judgement on that, but the spring was 3 1/2 years old.

Last edited:
Back