Thrustmaster T-LCM pedals

• Thread starter Pennzoil23
  • 640 comments
I'm running somewhere in the 70s on the slider but once I get the pedals braced, I'm hoping to raise it a touch more to feel perfect.

My knee is moaning but oh well. Buy now, pay later. :P

I finally bought them! They will arrive this week, as well as a T300 RS and an GT Omega Classic stand. This is the first wheel and pedals I’ll have since the LOGITECH for the PS2, don’t even remember the name, a blue one with terrible pedals. So, in reality I’ll have no way to compare this pedals to non load cell ones. I’ll be playing GT sport and Assetto Corsa with this rig.

pablovi77 I have the exact same setup. I run the black and grey springs, i want to run at least 1 or 2 red springs, but i find i have too much flex in my pedal plate and actually my whole wheel stand wants to do a nose manual since i have the pedals mounted all the way forward.
I really want to buy the rear seat frame for the the omega classic, but it's been out of stock for the last year, i think they're going under as a company or something. But I'm probably going to build my own to use a proper seat and also connect it to the wheel stand, to hold it down for 1, but also to keep it square with my seat. I also want to reinforce the pedal deck with some angle iron or something and bolt thru the frame to stop the flex.
Other than those problems, it is a good starting setup.

pablovi77 I have the exact same setup. I run the black and grey springs, i want to run at least 1 or 2 red springs, but i find i have too much flex in my pedal plate and actually my whole wheel stand wants to do a nose manual since i have the pedals mounted all the way forward.
I really want to buy the rear seat frame for the the omega classic, but it's been out of stock for the last year, i think they're going under as a company or something. But I'm probably going to build my own to use a proper seat and also connect it to the wheel stand, to hold it down for 1, but also to keep it square with my seat. I also want to reinforce the pedal deck with some angle iron or something and bolt thru the frame to stop the flex.
Other than those problems, it is a good starting setup.

Thanks! Yeah, it’s a great setup for starting. I have the black springs I think, the ones that came with the pedal, I didn’t changed anything, except changing some setup in the software. I find them hard enough, and yeah, when I press a little harder, my entire stand moves a little. I don’t have the space to add a seat right now. Not even to hide the stand, I had to set it up in my bedroom, since I couldn’t hide it in my living room. I just moved my PS4 to the bedroom. I’m even sitting in the bed, I know it’s no ideal, but it’s the only space I have right now.

well had these for a month now, I'm more than happy. After using the softest spring set I feel ready to step it up a notch as it was feeling a bit soft yesterday.... then again I did have beans with breakfast hahahaha

Last edited:
So what's the support in GT Sport for these like nowadays? Is auto-recalibration still a topic or are there ways to set it once and have it stick across game restarts and power cycles?

So in case anyone comes across the same "issue", I found an adjustment for the brake pedal return stopper. I've been running the spring setup below, along with one of the Apex V2R mods that I cut in half. I love the feel, however the spring stack becomes a little taller than standard, but I was able to fit it under the brake pedal (LOTS of tension however).

Overtime, the brake pedal rotated further back, where there was play between the spring stack and the pedal arm. I thought I may have bent something from the pressure, so I took the pedals apart, and found the stopper adjustment:

Basically just a threaded rod that is held in place by a nut that is tightened against the bottom of the pedal base. It had come loose under the pressure and the rod was free to loosen at that point. I readjusted it against the pedal to where it puts just enough tension on the spring stack, tightened the nut down, and all is well. Figured this would be useful for others wanting to run different springs/bushings :)
Great information, my pedal had become slack so I added some shims above the load cell, saw this post and took them off the rig, and found the stop had come loose, removed it added a little blue thread lock and screwed it back in, everything is back as it should be!

Thrustmaster just can't seem to leave the build quality problems behind!

Did a mod to my pedals and they feel much better now.
1640036381967.png

Hi guys, I have a question.
I bought the T3PM set less than a month ago, and I'm loving them.
I used to race with the base two pedals that comes off with Thrustmaster wheels so for me it's been a giant upgrade.
Now, since the difference of price is about 80 euros on Amazon right now, I was thinking to return them and buy TLCM.

I only play Gran Turismo 7, not planning to buy Assetto Corsa or other titles, so would you suggest them?
I've never used load cell pedals but I keep hearing that they are so much better and realistic than any other pedal so that interest me.

Let me know! :)

I used to race with the base two pedals that comes off with Thrustmaster wheels so for me it's been a giant upgrade.
Now, since the difference of price is about 80 euros on Amazon right now, I was thinking to return them and buy TLCM.

I only play Gran Turismo 7, not planning to buy Assetto Corsa or other titles, so would you suggest them?
I've never used load cell pedals but I keep hearing that they are so much better and realistic than any other pedal so that interest me.

Im not sure the upgrade is worth it if you are only playing GT7. Other games, ACC, AC, RF2, Iracing etc it would be worth it. Thats just my opinion though.

I’d say just stick with the T3PAs if you are already used to soft pedals, and they are pretty decent at that.

Although a load cell does give you an advantage of sorts, and if you will ever decide to jump GT7 franchise for a more sim-like racing games like ACC you will feel the advantage of a load cell. But in the end of the day it all comes down to getting used to the equipment you’ve got. As you can be quick with any set of wheels and pedals its video games we play and the only thing that makes us feel we are not its the immersion we get from the equipment we use to play them. T3PAs feels like a toy, while TLCMs give you somewhat of a more immersive feeling and better visual aesthetic on a rig, but still far from that of Higher-end pedals available on the market.

I’d say just stick with the T3PAs if you are already used to soft pedals, and they are pretty decent at that.

Although a load cell does give you an advantage of sorts, and if you will ever decide to jump GT7 franchise for a more sim-like racing games like ACC you will feel the advantage of a load cell. But in the end of the day it all comes down to getting used to the equipment you’ve got. As you can be quick with any set of wheels and pedals its video games we play and the only thing that makes us feel we are not its the immersion we get from the equipment we use to play them. T3PAs feels like a toy, while TLCMs give you somewhat of a more immersive feeling and better visual aesthetic on a rig, but still far from that of Higher-end pedals available on the market.
It's T3PM! https://shop.thrustmaster.com/it_it/nuovo/t3pm.html

I like to feel more immersion but to me is also a gameplay change, with t3pm I also have a stiff brake pedal but not as much as I would like and it happens that I lock the tires without even noticing it (I mean as a feedback of my brakes) and something like a load cell that bases the brake force on the pressure you apply on the pedal might be exactly what I miss.

It's T3PM! https://shop.thrustmaster.com/it_it/nuovo/t3pm.html

I like to feel more immersion but to me is also a gameplay change, with t3pm I also have a stiff brake pedal but not as much as I would like and it happens that I lock the tires without even noticing it (I mean as a feedback of my brakes) and something like a load cell that bases the brake force on the pressure you apply on the pedal might be exactly what I miss.
The T3PA's also exist...

...the T3PM's are an updated version of them with a spring-based resistance mod and magnetic sensors in place of the potentiometers.

They also used to sell T3PA Pro's as well, which I still have a set of as a backup to my T-LCM's and have the single best build quality of any Thrustmaster pedals.

The T3PA's also exist...

...the T3PM's are an updated version of them with a spring-based resistance mod and magnetic sensors in place of the potentiometers.

They also used to sell T3PA Pro's as well, which I still have a set of as a backup to my T-LCM's and have the single best build quality of any Thrustmaster pedals.

Yes I know, I said that because Pepeyoshi told me to stick with the T3PA which I don't have :D

I also plan to upgrade My T3PA to T-LCM
But it has no significant difference for GT7 right?

My T3PA brake feels so empty and feels like a toys, does the T-LCM feels better?

I also plan to upgrade My T3PA to T-LCM
But it has no significant difference for GT7 right?

My T3PA brake feels so empty and feels like a toys, does the T-LCM feels better?

It is an overall upgrade indeed. The T3PA is very soft, so you have to mind the brake inputs. While with T-LCM you have that resistance in the pedal and you actually feel how much it's pressed. Other thing with TLCMs is if they are mounted on a rig, and the slider is set to 90-100kg when you fully press the pedal it gives you 85-95 % brake force depending on the game, so you would have to apply more power on the pedal to achieve 100% force. Which sort of helps to avoid locking up the brakes and kind of takes a step away from making them feel realistic, but this can be avoided with additional mods (completely optional).

GT7 is more forgiving, especially if ABS is set to weak, thus T3PA are kind of okayish I guess. But if you get TLCMs you definitely will not regret it.

So what kind of spring combos, mods, dead zone and force% percentage are you guys using?

I've had these for a couple weeks now and have already installed the DNut Stuff mod. It had a favorable review on the simpit channel and it's been good so far. I'm still playing around with it though to find out if I like a stiffer or spongier/soft setup.

Last edited:
hello everyone, yesterday this problem happened to me with the tlcm pedals, could someone help me because the technical service does not respond. Thanks in advance

Attachments

• tlcm brake problem.png
    tlcm brake problem.png
    11.2 KB · Views: 44
hello everyone, yesterday this problem happened to me with the tlcm pedals, could someone help me because the technical service does not respond. Thanks in advance
Did you just get the pedals? If so Make sure the firmware is up to date on your wheel base if you're using a Thrustmaster wheel and connecting to the wheel base.

I have had it for two years, I have already updated to the new version and the same thing continues. I have tried to connect it to the base it blinks 10 times but they do not respond. I'm already in version 2.15 and it's the same. I have connected them to another pc from 0 and it continues to give the same error

I have had it for two years, I have already updated to the new version and the same thing continues. I have tried to connect it to the base it blinks 10 times but they do not respond. I'm already in version 2.15 and it's the same. I have connected them to another pc from 0 and it continues to give the same error
I found this. Could be worth a go??
Dear All please check to PDF file. it happens coz, Firmware lost and you need to request "TLCMPEDALS_S32F373_v2_03.tmf" file from Thrustmaster support. if you share your e-mail also I can send you. I could not attach here coz file system.

I wrote you official guide about fixing the problem. Thrustmaster T-LCM Pedal Stuck happens coz, Firmware lost and you need to request "TLCMPEDALS_S32F373_v2_03.tmf" file from Thrustmaster support. if you share your e-mail also I can send you. I could not attach here coz file system.
or Please TLCMPEDALS_S32F373_v2_03.PDF file extention name change as "TLCMPEDALS_S32F373_v2_03.tmf" and use it.
with my best regards
My E-MAIL: Mertoglu.mk@gmail.com

Problem:
The gas pedal of your T-LCM is working randomly, sometimes gets stuck at 50%, 100%. Disconnect
and reconnect solves the issue but temporarily only.
An update may be necessary. The following steps will help you in this task. Be sure to respect them.
• In case you think you are not able to perform these operations, please contact Support.
• In case you do not notice any improvement at the end of the procedure, please contact
Support.
1- Preparation:
a) Disconnect all your THRUSTMASTER devices
b) In case you have already installed the drivers for a TH8 or a T-LCM in your PC, go to step
d)
c) Go to the webpage https://support.thrustmaster.com/en/product/th8a-en/ to download
the driver package PACKAGE 2021_TH8RS_1 (for TH8). Install the package.
Restart your PC.
d) Drop the attached file TLCMPEDALS_S32F373_v2_03.tmf in the directory C:\ Program
Files\Guillemot\tmfwupdater\firmware
2- Connect the T-LCM in “boot mode”, for that:
Connect the USB cable to the back of the T-LCM. Press and hold the pairing button and
connect the USB cable to your computer.
The led should be off.
3- Perform the update
Open the TM Firmware Updater program
(available in the directory C:\Program Files\Guillemot\tmfwupdater\ as well)
The firmware version of your T-LCM appears in the “Device” window, and the new one (2.03) in
the “Firmware” window.
Click on “OK” to perform the update and follow instructions.
Click on “OK”. The firmware version in the “Device” window is now 2.03.
Close the program, your T-LCM is now up to date
PS. Apologies for the double post :guilty:

Thanks for replying friend, I've already tried that too, I've got the file, I've booted bootloader and the firmware has been updated, but it's still the same, I've tried everything and nothing.

Back