Thursday Fun Night (Re-named)

  • Thread starter Thread starter dranddad
  • 1,733 comments
  • 98,264 views
I like that one Larry 👍

(any chance of sneaking an extra column in to indicate the team colour/color that the individual drivers belong to?)
 
Testing again with a new post...I am not the sharpest tool in the shed! :lol:

standings.png
 
Last edited:
Doesn’t look like I’ll make it today. Sorry guys. Good luck
 
Oh that's a nice job.

Takes me back to many hours restoring cars in my free time, no thank you, don't want to do any of that anymore.
 
P030911_1728.jpg


P060911_1555.jpg


Renewed all the running gear on this one.

Can't seem to find all the Triumph TR7 restoration pictures. I'll have to look on disk or flash drive
 
Sorry Gents, also not going to make it this evening.
 
Great fun last night, god knows what time I was still racing at but woke up in my cockpit about 7am :lol:

:lol::lol: 7 o'clock I was just going back to bed then after being up from 02:30, I knew it was a bad night for me when I was going off track on the straights.

Big thanks to Jamie and Mike seeing I was flagging somewhat, falling back to keep me company. Scott your a braver man then me picking the N100 Alpine, man that car has a mind of its own :bowdown:

I did notice an incident in a replay at Brands turn two, four cars, the move down the inside was one I would not condone, as that would no doubt lead to contact. As it says in the room title, fun night, you must help everyone in the room have fun. As we always say, if in doubt back out.

Hopefully, I'll feel better for next week for our first endurance race, It will be about 45 - 50 minutes so not too long, but at Goodwood that will be a good number of laps. Watch out for the final chicane, we tried to get 3 cars through there last night, don't work, as Andy pointed out, you can try 8 cars but only one will make it, if in doubt back out.

Oops, attention.

I made a boob, next week is Gr4 BoP at Brands Hatch not GoodWood Endurance, thanks Larry for pointing this out to me.


Thanks for a great night, good fun and great company.
aJYyZQrFVpT5aM_RCl1bYJL1l9cASqE589GJrZIClVUNnqJ93t_WUbV8fr438cbGyFiaJ39YSjKImZ_tKpz0jsadQ_YS3auDbJL-_3WbsD8q0aNBRQTssMXjVw5ApcQ0HZ15V44Jpo7wTiVAf41Il-zRZvTdVMY5foB9qlzIIBQZwLr1p8y_mlKPYJOkDqh9_UX9mwESi2inl9aZr3CozM7G46ap7aA1G6Lgu3Oi9x3FTKxwnOnmTKWGOOiUx5n02ux8RkO-D9yeOnd11cu9fRLm10z-RPEkvEWkV1_l8mrOztI7jKppdbz_EEpGg8oH9QZDyWSJA92ePqFTt5CFEF3m5wo10TTDKMHOSWhIXVyzQL0To-BAfUlnJwGueqC5mYO_bGjwX1CMrkyGvvILr0WGUEhNowZPxRzyJ5UaG8gwzhpn5w26nojccxjYivQoxGh-bEHZUUMGp-08_utZOCjeQIhRGXLJHQsemNHta8f_m83qbsAI01k6XtUqIvBPXF5JlH3IjvmHud5sSGApWE2J64T_d2zpoQvyQ7MKU-6Q5uog4ZgGsS7hlO8qdKSCMx_iIkEWXa_TVMiRSexh05BqFJaCJTidpWZOTf2VPzcNJZnKatfuwDsQJdtNog2vCF4Y-MCNwhzjLOaPlxSact3NNfxiGV1tpcReca75LzbA4XBMDUtqrcI=s100-no
Your humble servant.
 
Last edited:
Scott your a braver man then me picking the N100 Alpine, man that car has a mind of its own :bowdown:

Thanks Phillip but I think you meant to say stupid not brave :dopey:

I really like the challenge of driving cars like that, they make you work for your supper. :lol::lol::lol:

Thanks again for all of your hard work and giving us misfits a place to gather. :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

:cheers:
 
Sorry Gents, also not going to make it this evening.
I have been trying to get my ra cing allotment increased :bowdown::bowdown:and it appeared to work as I got to race with @ZOPPO GT in Group C cars on Thursday so here’s hoping as most of my favorite people are here.
@Goldomor take a look a this series if you are free on Thursday nights... great fun and good racing to be had here
 
I have been trying to get my ra cing allotment increased :bowdown::bowdown:and it appeared to work as I got to race with @ZOPPO GT in Group C cars on Thursday so here’s hoping as most of my favorite people are here.
@Goldomor take a look a this series if you are free on Thursday nights... great fun and good racing to be had here

Thanks Ned, nice of you to mention us, we do try to be a little different by adding as much verity as we can. Some Thursdays when a race is not planned, you could say we have a pick and mix, as many as 8 or 9 may be more different races on the night, then you have to adapt very quickly to the combo and the tools you have to play with.

Anyone is welcome to come and fill the empty places on the grid on our TFN evening.

If you are not on a friends list and wish to come along, please send Friend request placing (TFN) in the message.

Or a Request here.
 
Last edited:
Major catastrophe, my PS4 has packed up, will no longer read any of my game disks old or new, tried all the usual fixes to no avail, just sent it off for repair/replace :ouch:
 
Just heard I'm working night shift for the rest of the week. In light of this rubbish news, i won't make Thursday. 🤬
 
@MikeyLCR mine stopped reading disks a while ago but have been limping along with the 'tapping' hack. Insert disk then tap the top of the box until it catches and it always works. Probably a quick fix mate as I think it's just dirty rollers so hopefully you'll have it back good as new 👍

@geeTeye that sucks :grumpy:
 
Back