Time Trial Discussion

• Thread starter seadog777
  • 27,900 comments
1.00.070 Red Bull (TCS0)

Got few 59.xxx optimal but could not bring the sector’s together.
Anyway it tickles me so my job is not done yet .

Off topic
I was a little busy past time and I wonder why they removed the friends ghost option ?
I mean why is it not a simple switch button to show it or not showing it.
It pisses me off.😡

Attachments

• IMG_1301.jpeg
    IMG_1301.jpeg
    208.8 KB · Views: 2
1.00.070 Red Bull (TCS0)

Got few 59.xxx optimal but could not bring the sector’s together.
Anyway it tickles me so my job is not done yet .

Off topic
I was a little busy past time and I wonder why they removed the friends ghost option ?
I mean why is it not a simple switch button to show it or not showing it.
It pisses me off.😡
Wow congrats, that's an impressive score!!
I'm sure you'll enter the "Sub minute" Club very soon :)

Here in Brittany, nothing new, the weather is fine, business as usual.
As seen previously, my 1st sector is too slow (26.2xx in average). So, I've decided to practiced a bit on RBR because I'm convince we can always improve any score already golded.

Let's have a look at the B-5 licence test. The car isn't the M3 but this is the same turn.
My previous PB was 16.164 and after tens of tries learning where and when to brake, where and when to gas, the improvement came:
1719932673055.png

This practice gave me confidence in my ability to take this corner much better but mainly, to come out of it much faster.

Then, I came back to the TT with the M3.
I had many laps invalidated but my 1st sectors were better (3 times in a row at 26.1xx) with many final scores around 1:00.3xx.
I knew that the improvment was close, if only I could nailed 2 excellent sectors in the same lap.

And finally: 1:00.050 :cheers:

1719933163739.png

Sector 1: 26.178 - Very good speed exit after the first corner and an excellent apex on the long right turn.

Sector 2: 33.872 - Absolutly incredible score. I was (much) faster on the straight and the 2 last turns were "perfect". My best 2nd sector ever.

Sorry, I totally forgot to save the replay :banghead:
This session gave me a new optimal :mischievous:

1719933624553.png

Still 8 days to go, and now only 51 hundredths to gain to enter the "Sub minute" Club.
You know what?

ATTACKE!!!

As seen previously, my 1st sector is too slow (26.2xx in average). So, I've decided to practiced a bit on RBR because I'm convince we can always improve any score already golded.

Let's have a look at the B-5 licence test. The car isn't the M3 but this is the same turn.
My previous PB was 16.164 and after tens of tries learning where and when to brake, where and when to gas, the improvement came:
View attachment 1369400

This practice gave me confidence in my ability to take this corner much better but mainly, to come out of it much faster.

I had many laps invalidated but my 1st sectors were better (3 times in a row at 26.1xx) with many final scores around 1:00.3xx.
I knew that the improvment was close, if only I could nailed 2 excellent sectors in the same lap.

View attachment 1369401

Sector 1: 26.178 - Very good speed exit after the first corner and an excellent apex on the long right turn.

Sector 2: 33.872 - Absolutly incredible score. I was (much) faster on the straight and the 2 last turns were "perfect". My best 2nd sector ever.

View attachment 1369403

Still 8 days to go, and now only 51 hundredths to gain to enter the "Sub minute" Club.
You know what?

ATTACKE!!!
So you guys are ahead! Congrats! Maybe I'll try again with my 1:00:100.

zjn
Sorry, I can't help myself, don't get mad at me, but I have to ask....

Are you running on a customized version of the track?
I ask because I don't have big brother watching me from the Fox Factory banner.
🤣🤣🤣 I don't really understand what you mean... 🤣🤣🤣
and I'm not upset by your question, which is a little strange for me..🤣🤣
No it's not a personalized version of the track 🤔🤔

Last edited:
Good evening friendos!! After a little jaunt away I’m back for a bit more punishment at Spa. I hate to say it but I really hate this combo; Gr3 on Racing Hard tyres is like Bambi on ice and with no margin for error it’s really hard going. The final chicane is a nightmare even riding the second to last corner at sensible speeds with no steering or throttle input results in the car just nonsensically spinning. Very frustrating 😌 I went back to the delicious sound R8 as it seems to be a little less tail happy than most and eventually set a lap I was happy with. This will probably be my final visit to Spa, it’s a no from me..

At least I got a good opportunity to display my gtplanet paint scheme! Happy days! Looking forward to getting back to RBR and RA, two trials I really enjoy ☺️

IMG_7619.jpeg
IMG_7618.jpeg

Edit: quick go at RBR; steery cheat mode this time which does remove some of the fun but gives amazing control in the first sector!

Nicely slotted in behind a few fast GTPers on my friendly board 😎
IMG_7620.jpeg
IMG_7621.jpeg

Last edited:

View attachment 1369400

View attachment 1369401

View attachment 1369403

You know what?
ATTACKE!!!
Great move Daniel! Congratulations! Your unique approach of practice-strategy and patience once again brought success. 😃

You taught Jeddah a lecture. He will not dare to push you down to silver again 😆

Regards
Martin

Last edited:
Good evening friendos!! After a little jaunt away I’m back for a bit more punishment at Spa. I hate to say it but I really hate this combo; Gr3 on Racing Hard tyres is like Bambi on ice and with no margin for error it’s really hard going. The final chicane is a nightmare even riding the second to last corner at sensible speeds with no steering or throttle input results in the car just nonsensically spinning. Very frustrating 😌 I went back to the delicious sound R8 as it seems to be a little less tail happy than most and eventually set a lap I was happy with. This will probably be my final visit to Spa, it’s a no from me..

At least I got a good opportunity to display my gtplanet paint scheme! Happy days! Looking forward to getting back to RBR and RA, two trials I really enjoy ☺️

View attachment 1369425View attachment 1369426

Edit: quick go at RBR; steery cheat mode this time which does remove some of the fun but gives amazing control in the first sector!

Nicely slotted in behind a few fast GTPers on my friendly board 😎View attachment 1369434View attachment 1369435

alien high kick GIF

Insane times 👽👽 Even with practice over 5 lifetimes I doubt that I could ever reach this level.

alien high kick GIF

Insane times 👽👽 Even with practice over 5 lifetimes I doubt that I could ever reach this level.
18 months ago I would have said the same to others! Amazing how much progress you can make when you completely put every aspect of your life on hold to be slightly faster on a computer game most people have never heard of 😎😂

(And I wouldn’t change it for the world coz I get to share my passion with you people 👊🏽)

View attachment 1369425View attachment 1369426

Nicely slotted in behind a few fast GTPers on my friendly board 😎View attachment 1369434View attachment 1369435
Dansanity. Why you gotta bump me, pal? I thought I was doing the business and you show up one day and wipe the mat. 🤯👾

Excellent work.

Off on another trip today, just couldn't reach silver at Spa, no matter what car I tried. Can only manage to go full pelt up the bendy hill about one out of ten tries! Oh well, there'll be a new one waiting when I get back.

Have a lot less time for GT7 these days as I'm working with different tracks too - received a subscription to Splice for Father's Day and fiddling with that and Logic - great fun!

Latest Posts

Back