Time Trial Discussion

• Thread starter seadog777
  • 32,200 comments
Ran 85 miles at Suzuka today. Came close to beating my 1:01.355 from yesterday but just missed it. This was my best splits in between multiple restarts. Optimals aren’t much better than that so this might be it from me. Away for the week on business so will likely be back for the next event :cheers:
1727051965084.jpeg

Monday morning ment some loosy goosy fun again with the Mazda,
It is so frustrating and kind of difficult to get every slide on point, you can loose somuch time in a single slide and there is no time to actually regain any time again in such a short lap, but it certainly is addictive!

I ran a few mid .1xx but nothing special but finally after a bunch of laps i had one descent!, and finally slided in the top 100.
(that's not going to stick but happy for now! )

Only frustrating thing about this TT ( aside from te engine destroying revs before you actually begin ) is that i'm faster at the start of the lap beeing on the outside but you have to tuck it in to the right for the shortest run across the finishline, so have to restart every lap to be optimal.....

1921d92500765-screenshotUrl.jpg

I also uploaded the ingame run following @Metalgear9493
Thanks for the ghost mate, always a pleasure to use! :bowdown:

Was fairly close to invalidation by the way in the very last corner :lol:

1921da34b3553-screenshotUrl.jpg

Only frustrating thing about this TT ( aside from te engine destroying revs before you actually begin ) is that i'm faster at the start of the lap beeing on the outside but you have to tuck it in to the right for the shortest run across the finishline, so have to restart every lap to be optimal.....
I am far from chasing thousands like the bunch of aliens here but I share this frustration, and I don't restart, so I tell myself that the difference is not that important for me 😅

Alright, a small improvement to 1:27.32 puts me a tenth safe into gold at GV. I have an optimal of 1:26.8, but absolutely zero consistency with this car. Let's hope the aliens don't improve any further 👽

Last edited:
I am far from chasing thousands like the bunch of aliens here but I share this frustration, and I don't restart, so I tell myself that the difference is not that important for me 😅
It doesn't make a whole lot of difference, but startting a lap with a red delta makes very kind of demotivated :lol: :lol:
and i would be devestated running a perfect lap while knowing the straight could be faster by restarting :lol::lol:

Latest Posts

Back