Time Trial Discussion

• Thread starter seadog777
  • 32,466 comments
This might be it for me in the Red Bull. Optimal is a 26.267, but honestly I’m not sure I’d ever get that in one lap. Understand that I’m probably going to tumble down the order, but other than an avg first sector, I’m pretty pleased with this.
1727564281806.jpeg

1727564294616.jpeg

Hey guys, I'm fixing to start my new lap sessions at Watkins tonight. I had an emotional day yesterday. My mom went to the doctor for two hours and came back home and said that she had two masses growing which could lead to cancer. So I've got to help her so she can go to the ER. I had to put off my time trialing and gt7 fun because I was so upset about it. Wish me luck guys, I'm real worried. We have been through the wringer the past year. I'm hoping to have some peace tonight and keep grinding at Suzuka and W.G. so I can earn two more gold medals, but it will take a lot of time, studying and work. And of course paying attention to the replays.

I did it!!!!! Woohoo!
IMG_8622.jpeg

Top 1000. And there’s a 1.26.6 in me somewhere…
IMG_8623.jpeg

I was chasing @Tidgney’s ghost (thanks man for being in the slower side 😁) when I started to post faster sector 1 times than him I knew I could do this.

Ofcourse that first time I noticed I was faster than Tidgney, I was like oh s**t I’m faster and promptly chashed in sector 2 🤣

This was addictive but I’m spent now. Though I’m tempted to go back for more…

Last edited:
I did it!!!!! Woohoo!
View attachment 1392875

Top 1000. And there’s a 1.26.6 in me somewhere…
View attachment 1392876

I was chasing @Tidgney’s ghost (thanks man for being in the slower side 😁) when I started to post faster sector 1 times than him I knew I could do this.

Ofcourse that first time I noticed I was faster than Tidgney, I was like oh s**t I’m faster and promptly chashed in sector 2 🤣

This was addictive but I’m spent now. Though I’m tempted to go back for more…
Congratulations, is it that easy because I'm fixing to do it now. I'm gonna try chasing Tidgney's ghost too and set the offset at 0.3.

Last edited:
Back