Introduce Yourself! New Member Introductions Thread — Come Say Hello!

• Thread starter Jordan
  • 1,927 comments
Hey Guys,

Name is Ric as the username suggests, from Wales.
  • How did you find GTPlanet? YouTube algorithm served it up to me.
  • Where are you from? Middle of Wales in the hills.
  • When did you start playing racing games? On a Commadore Vic 20 in times of yore.
  • Do you play with a steering wheel? If so, what kind do you use? G29
  • What other games do you enjoy? RDR2 is the GOAT, GOW, Horizon, TLOU.
  • What are you most looking forward to doing in the community? Finding people to spend time on the track with.

Just back playing GT after a long hiatus. Being a gear head, and a former professional motorcycle racer (a great few years) I love the details that community brings to racing, virtual or real. I was looking for guidance for the K cup races Gt 7. Was able to confirm I was on the right path, as well as finding the missing pieces. Really pleased to find this communhellow Ric
Hello fellow Ric, the k Cup was a headache for me.

Hi there,
  • How did you find GTPlanet? - via reddit, was looking for more info on engine swaps
  • Where are you from? - Canada
  • When did you start playing racing games? - around the release of NFS Porsche Unleashed
  • Do you play with a steering wheel? If so, what kind do you use? - controller for now, but looking to buy g923!
  • What other games do you enjoy? - Tekken, Resident Evil
  • What are you most looking forward to doing in the community? - make new friends, ride, and share cool moments

Hey Guys,

Name is Ric as the username suggests, from Wales.
  • How did you find GTPlanet? YouTube algorithm served it up to me.
  • Where are you from? Middle of Wales in the hills.
  • When did you start playing racing games? On a Commadore Vic 20 in times of yore.
  • Do you play with a steering wheel? If so, what kind do you use? G29
  • What other games do you enjoy? RDR2 is the GOAT, GOW, Horizon, TLOU.
  • What are you most looking forward to doing in the community? Finding people to spend time on the track with.
Great name you chose and welcome to this awesome website. You will find a lot of good and attracting threads to post on. I'm Chris btw. Are you a gt7 fan? If so, what brand of cars do you like in the game?

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to a special thread just for new members! :D

This is the best place to make your first post and get comfortable using the site. Here are a few questions we like to ask everyone...
  • How did you find GTPlanet?
  • Where are you from?
  • When did you start playing racing games?
  • Do you play with a steering wheel? If so, what kind do you use?
  • What other games do you enjoy?
  • What are you most looking forward to doing in the community?
As always, let us know if you need any help finding your way around the site or using your account. Welcome to GTPlanet!

:gtpflag:
I found GTPlanet by trying to find out how many people completed all gold on the Nurburgring circuit experience on gt7

I'm from the U.S.

Started playing racing games when I was around 4

I sometimes use a wheel

I play a bit of everything

I'm curious to see how my skills stack up with others.

Welcome to a special thread just for new members! :D

This is the best place to make your first post and get comfortable using the site. Here are a few questions we like to ask everyone...
  • How did you find GTPlanet?
  • Where are you from?
  • When did you start playing racing games?
  • Do you play with a steering wheel? If so, what kind do you use?
  • What other games do you enjoy?
  • What are you most looking forward to doing in the community?
As always, let us know if you need any help finding your way around the site or using your account. Welcome to GTPlanet!

:gtpflag:
Hi! I found GTPlanet trying to tune mi cars in Gran Turismo 4 when i'm was a teen. I'm back!
I'm from México
I'm started play racing games since 2001, i leave this world on 2017 but i'm back
I play in a Logitech G29
I enjoy Need For Speed and Project Cars
I'm looking for share experiences and win more experience, i'm like a baby again in this world

Howdy. I've been lurking this site for over 20 years. Been a fanatic since GT1. Nürburgring enjoyer. I love the slow/quirky cars just as much as anything else in the game and always welcome more (yes I'm talking about the new van :)).

I found GTPlanet by trying to find out how many people completed all gold on the Nurburgring circuit experience on gt7

I'm from the U.S.

Started playing racing games when I was around 4

I sometimes use a wheel

I play a bit of everything

I'm curious to see how my skills stack up with others.
Welcome to this site mate, how are you doing? What things would you like to discuss about on here? I'm Chris btw and I'm 33 years old.

Last edited:
Back