Introduce Yourself! New Member Introductions Thread — Come Say Hello!

• Thread starter Jordan
  • 1,929 comments
Hey Guys,

Name is Ric as the username suggests, from Wales.
  • How did you find GTPlanet? YouTube algorithm served it up to me.
  • Where are you from? Middle of Wales in the hills.
  • When did you start playing racing games? On a Commadore Vic 20 in times of yore.
  • Do you play with a steering wheel? If so, what kind do you use? G29
  • What other games do you enjoy? RDR2 is the GOAT, GOW, Horizon, TLOU.
  • What are you most looking forward to doing in the community? Finding people to spend time on the track with.

Just back playing GT after a long hiatus. Being a gear head, and a former professional motorcycle racer (a great few years) I love the details that community brings to racing, virtual or real. I was looking for guidance for the K cup races Gt 7. Was able to confirm I was on the right path, as well as finding the missing pieces. Really pleased to find this communhellow Ric
Hello fellow Ric, the k Cup was a headache for me.

Hi there,
  • How did you find GTPlanet? - via reddit, was looking for more info on engine swaps
  • Where are you from? - Canada
  • When did you start playing racing games? - around the release of NFS Porsche Unleashed
  • Do you play with a steering wheel? If so, what kind do you use? - controller for now, but looking to buy g923!
  • What other games do you enjoy? - Tekken, Resident Evil
  • What are you most looking forward to doing in the community? - make new friends, ride, and share cool moments

Hey Guys,

Name is Ric as the username suggests, from Wales.
  • How did you find GTPlanet? YouTube algorithm served it up to me.
  • Where are you from? Middle of Wales in the hills.
  • When did you start playing racing games? On a Commadore Vic 20 in times of yore.
  • Do you play with a steering wheel? If so, what kind do you use? G29
  • What other games do you enjoy? RDR2 is the GOAT, GOW, Horizon, TLOU.
  • What are you most looking forward to doing in the community? Finding people to spend time on the track with.
Great name you chose and welcome to this awesome website. You will find a lot of good and attracting threads to post on. I'm Chris btw. Are you a gt7 fan? If so, what brand of cars do you like in the game?

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to a special thread just for new members! :D

This is the best place to make your first post and get comfortable using the site. Here are a few questions we like to ask everyone...
  • How did you find GTPlanet?
  • Where are you from?
  • When did you start playing racing games?
  • Do you play with a steering wheel? If so, what kind do you use?
  • What other games do you enjoy?
  • What are you most looking forward to doing in the community?
As always, let us know if you need any help finding your way around the site or using your account. Welcome to GTPlanet!

:gtpflag:
I found GTPlanet by trying to find out how many people completed all gold on the Nurburgring circuit experience on gt7

I'm from the U.S.

Started playing racing games when I was around 4

I sometimes use a wheel

I play a bit of everything

I'm curious to see how my skills stack up with others.

Welcome to a special thread just for new members! :D

This is the best place to make your first post and get comfortable using the site. Here are a few questions we like to ask everyone...
  • How did you find GTPlanet?
  • Where are you from?
  • When did you start playing racing games?
  • Do you play with a steering wheel? If so, what kind do you use?
  • What other games do you enjoy?
  • What are you most looking forward to doing in the community?
As always, let us know if you need any help finding your way around the site or using your account. Welcome to GTPlanet!

:gtpflag:
Hi! I found GTPlanet trying to tune mi cars in Gran Turismo 4 when i'm was a teen. I'm back!
I'm from México
I'm started play racing games since 2001, i leave this world on 2017 but i'm back
I play in a Logitech G29
I enjoy Need For Speed and Project Cars
I'm looking for share experiences and win more experience, i'm like a baby again in this world

I found GTPlanet by trying to find out how many people completed all gold on the Nurburgring circuit experience on gt7

I'm from the U.S.

Started playing racing games when I was around 4

I sometimes use a wheel

I play a bit of everything

I'm curious to see how my skills stack up with others.
Welcome to this site mate, how are you doing? What things would you like to discuss about on here? I'm Chris btw and I'm 33 years old.

Last edited:
Sup guise!?
I came here to download the GT4 Texture mod to use on my Android emulator.

I finished GT3 and 4 on my PlayStation 2, I own a PlayStation 3. I'm playing GT4 Spec II.

I'm interested in playing old games because modern games are woke trash.
I also would like to warn you that once they discover we are hiding in the old games, they will try to take it away from us too!

Have a good weekend and congratulations for the site.

Last edited:
Hey there, only recently did I find out how in-depth a game GT3 was. I've played a bit in the past but struggled. Slowly learning how to adjust the cars to perform better. I feel very much the opposite of the guy above me. I just like old games and stuff that has a high skill ceiling.

How did you find GTPlanet?
Looking up more info on tuning for GT3.

Where are you from?
Midwest United States.

When did you start playing racing games?
Dad played a lot of Racing games when I was young. Video games because a major activity for me, only got more interested in GT as an adult though. Played Crash Team Racing and Midnight Club as a kid though.

Do you play with a steering wheel? If so, what kind do you use?
I own one but it's the old PS2/3 Driving Force GT. Works fine on PC,PS2 or PS3 for someone not as heavily invested in racing sims like me.

What other games do you enjoy?

Less realistic racing titles like Sega Rally, Sonic and All Stars Racing, Midnight Club 3.

Fighting games, More so the anime style ones and 3D fighters.

RPGs like Persona, Shin Megami Tensei, Disgaea, Final Fantasy, Lunar.

Horror games like Illbleed, Silent Hill and Classic Resident Evil.

Boomer Shooters like Doom, Quake, Blood or Dusk.

The Tony Hawk and Twisted Metal games.

What are you most looking forward to doing in the community?
Just learning more about Classic GT. Primarily 3 as that is the one I am currently playing.

Back