Time Trial Discussion

• Thread starter seadog777
  • 32,409 comments
Still....it's better than my second option I had in mind.

9d524f6e44349a7d8f79a414c9949fd4.jpg
With this livery the handling of the car might become a littlte bit... stiff. 🤔

That a nice improvement indeed!, I ran some laps this morning but could not even beat my Thursday remote-play day time 🙈 I sort of forgot all corners and especially the forlast lefthander... 🤣
I was going to run some laps this morning but internet was dead 🙈 So it will be tonight before I run some laps and by that time I will probably forget how to drive the car.

That's kind of the reason I haven't been pushing TTs recently. I'm mostly busy during weeked, and by Monday I will have to relearn everything.....so I kinda just give up 🙈 Now whatever time I post by the end of Friday (sometime even Thursday) is whatever time I end the TT with 🤣🤣

Last edited:
Hi,

I have run out of time here. Cyprus beckons. Sooooo frustrating on these 2 Time Trials. Just when I am really beginning to get my "eye" in, I have to go on holidays. Unless any of you folks want to go in my place? I am sure my wife will understand. NOT!!!

So very close to a 14:XX:XXX at Watkins Glen. I was very very close to a PB at Suzuka too. Ohh well.

Happy lapping folks.

Best regards to all here.

Ian.

IMG_3689.jpg

Hi,

I have run out of time here. Cyprus beckons. Sooooo frustrating on these 2 Time Trials. Just when I am really beginning to get my "eye" in, I have to go on holidays. Unless any of you folks want to go in my place? I am sure my wife will understand. NOT!!!

So very close to a 14:XX:XXX at Watkins Glen. I was very very close to a PB at Suzuka too. Ohh well.

Happy lapping folks.

Best regards to all here.

Ian.

View attachment 1392485
Happy travels Ian. Can't wait to see the Cyprus version of Blackpool rock!

Not usually too into the TT, I don’t have any gold and only a few silver. Mostly I chuck one lap in and wait for the 250k each time 😆

Pleasantly surprised to put one lap at the glen and it be immediately gold 😳
Hmm... it seems that your speed would allow you to earn more gold and silver. How come you don't go for another (bunch of) laps? I personally enjoy the time trials most and would have left GT7 already some months ago without this challenge (and the awesome community in this section of the GTPlanet). Congrats to your success!

I'm with @Gorefast in that I love (most) of the TTs and find they help me in my main stomping ground which is the dailies.

I know you do a lot of dailies as well @brockie so bring that pace to the TTs

The TTs have a collateral benefit for me is that it's a more competitive version of the circuit experiences with "skin in the game" so to speak.

I have an equal'ish spread of bronze silver and gold which is reflective of my tastes more than ability I think.

Well come to the dark side that is the TT addiction also stay away from @Dan_Tes and @half_sourly :P

Back