Time Trial Discussion

• Thread starter seadog777
  • 32,406 comments
Still....it's better than my second option I had in mind.

9d524f6e44349a7d8f79a414c9949fd4.jpg
With this livery the handling of the car might become a littlte bit... stiff. 🤔

That a nice improvement indeed!, I ran some laps this morning but could not even beat my Thursday remote-play day time 🙈 I sort of forgot all corners and especially the forlast lefthander... 🤣
I was going to run some laps this morning but internet was dead 🙈 So it will be tonight before I run some laps and by that time I will probably forget how to drive the car.

That's kind of the reason I haven't been pushing TTs recently. I'm mostly busy during weeked, and by Monday I will have to relearn everything.....so I kinda just give up 🙈 Now whatever time I post by the end of Friday (sometime even Thursday) is whatever time I end the TT with 🤣🤣

Last edited:
Hi,

I have run out of time here. Cyprus beckons. Sooooo frustrating on these 2 Time Trials. Just when I am really beginning to get my "eye" in, I have to go on holidays. Unless any of you folks want to go in my place? I am sure my wife will understand. NOT!!!

So very close to a 14:XX:XXX at Watkins Glen. I was very very close to a PB at Suzuka too. Ohh well.

Happy lapping folks.

Best regards to all here.

Ian.

IMG_3689.jpg

Hi,

I have run out of time here. Cyprus beckons. Sooooo frustrating on these 2 Time Trials. Just when I am really beginning to get my "eye" in, I have to go on holidays. Unless any of you folks want to go in my place? I am sure my wife will understand. NOT!!!

So very close to a 14:XX:XXX at Watkins Glen. I was very very close to a PB at Suzuka too. Ohh well.

Happy lapping folks.

Best regards to all here.

Ian.

View attachment 1392485
Happy travels Ian. Can't wait to see the Cyprus version of Blackpool rock!

Back