Tired about the 3 money maker tracks. I want a Nordschleife and + tracks to race please.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 32 comments

What track you would like to race as a money maker.

• Nurburgring Nordschleife

Votes: 51 63.8%
  • Trial Mountain

Votes: 16 20.0%
  • SPA

Votes: 14 17.5%
  • Suzuka

Votes: 9 11.3%
  • Watkins Glen

Votes: 34 42.5%
  • WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca

Votes: 11 13.8%
  • Autodromo de Interlagos

Votes: 9 11.3%
  • Brands Hatch

Votes: 11 13.8%
  • Kyoto Driving Park

Votes: 6 7.5%
  • Fuji International Speedway

Votes: 7 8.8%
  • Dragon Trail

Votes: 6 7.5%
  • Others

Votes: 10 12.5%

• Total voters
Apart from the races mentioned by Praiano, I use the Spa 1h to farm money.
That said, a 1h endurance at the Nordschleife would be awesome, or the Nurburgring 24H layout, to replicate the VLN races.
I'd also like one of those races at Suzuka or Fuji.
Fuji 800PP would be nice, or even a dedicated Gr.2 Fuji race. SuperGT style.
These Super GT races or championships would be amazing!

Last edited:
The only way to make serious amount of credits on GT7 are Tokyo rain 600PP , Sardenia 800PP and Lemans 700P events. I'm tired to race this events. I would love to have another or more options.
As i can only select 3 of them i did not select any. It would be a bad sign to only demand a small number of gpod paying races. But i get your intention. :-)

Imagine having the Nordschleife in the game, and not using it for any endurance events with weather.
I don't understand why in the lobbies you can't select the Tourist version ...
(I know I'm a little bit OT ..... but in the lobby this was (GTSPORT) the only track where the host can't start the race at the middle of my best lap .. :irked:)

IR

Last edited:
I more or less stopped playing because GT7 lacks.. STUFF TO DO
I got back into Destiny 2, which btw makes the mtx in GT7 look like a charity, but a cheap key and a season pass that will last months will keep me entertained plenty until the next COD, that will make Destiny 2 mtx look like a charity :)

Last edited:
So 44 votes and nobody fancy dragon trail :lol: , all tired of the previous TT?
I like Nordschleife, Suzuka and Interlagos, would be nice!
1 hour green hell for 2 mil , let's go!

All tracks with races in the 500, 600, 700, 800, 900+ pp range.
Manufacturers cups, country cups, drivetrain cups and all of them in the 500 - 900+ pp range. ‘80, ‘90 cars, also in the 500 - 900+ pp range. Gr 4, 3, 2, 1 and VGT only cups.
Championships with all of the above mixed up.

Well, you get the idea: content.

I more or less stopped playing because GT7 lacks.. STUFF TO DO
I got back into Destiny 2, which btw makes the mtx in GT7 look like a charity, but a cheap key and a season pass that will last months will keep me entertained plenty until the next COD, that will make Destiny 2 mtx look like a charity :)
Vanguard mtx was pointless though, at least it was when I stopped playing earlier this year. Seemed to be mainly skins, cosmetics and guns weren't really necessary either ad yiu could level them up in normal play at what I thought was a reasonable rate.

Like I said months ago, they missed the perfect opportunity to add a high paying endurance race at the Nordschleife on the same weekend as the N24 50th anniversary - same time as that big update.

I am pretty sure there will be 24h Nordschleife race just like Spa has , but who knows when it shows up

and yeah give me endurance races for all tracks

Suzuka is my top pick, especially if it provides events for the SuperGT and single-seater cars which are so sorely lacking. Also, I'd like to see events at the 'Ring GP and Monza, again for the single-seaters.

A new high reward event at any track would be nice in my opinion. Although I would very much prefer if they'd just up the payouts from custom races to something meaningful so it would be at least relatively comparable to get credits making our own events.

I think all tracks should have at least one endurance race that pays as good if not better than Sardegna. Somewhere in the 400-700k cr per 1st place win. Personally I don't care enough to do the three or four money makers and have more fun with custom races, so in addition to having the aforementioned endurance on every track, I'd love if PD would triple or even quadruple the custom and arcade race payouts too.

Last edited:
Well it's obvious that players want other ways to earn credits, but PD never added such an event to GTS. In GTS you were stuck grinding stupid Blue Moon Bay or Le Mans. I would LOVE a long endurance race at Nordschleife, but I'm not going to hold my breath. Curious to know what @Famine and @daan think.

Daytona and the "Green Hell" should be givens for a 1hr race like Spa. Personally, I love historic tracks like Watkins, Monza (only 1 current race?? c'mon PD), and Fuji which all hold prominent endurance races.

Every single track in the game should have at the very least:

A Sunday Cup race
A clubman cup race
An unrestricted race
A 10 lap WTC 600, 700, and 800 race
A 30 minute WTC 600, 700, and 800 race
A 1 hour WTC 600, 700, and 800 race

These 100% do not exist because they would make the grind fun and varied which would then chew into MTX sales.

All that crap that Yamauchi said about avoiding players having to replay the same races over and over just shows how full of **** he is.

Last edited by a moderator:
Every single track in the game should have at the very least:

A Sunday Cup race
A clubman cup race
An unrestricted race
A 10 lap WTC 600, 700, and 800 race
A 30 minute WTC 600, 700, and 800 race
A 1 hour WTC 600, 700, and 800 race

These 100% do not exist because they would make the grind fun and varied which would then chew into MTX sales.

All that crap that Yamauchi said about avoiding players having to replay the same races over and over just shows how full of **** he is.
1658998486081.png

I guess it isn't possible xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Go back to licenses, circuit experiences, and missions and try to earn the next trophy on a few of them, then come back.
Try different cars on those events too.
St Croix has an event that pays 200k but the clean race bonus is not a given there. Still it could break up the routine some.

Go back to licenses, circuit experiences, and missions and try to earn the next trophy on a few of them, then come back.
All of which are one-time deals and don't take particularly long (outside the endurance missions by design). You can knock through most of them in a single afternoon (skill dependent).

It's just routine by this point trying every single eligible car in Sardegna/Le Mans/Spa/Tokyo but it's still only 4 races at the end of the day. There could easily be more if PD were any other company.

I have a theory why PD is not adding a huge bunch of new endurance races. Because as long as they make rather radical changes like for tyre wear recently, they run the risk of breaking existing races, like they did for the Bathurst mission, which simply became unwinnable. So, as long as they think changes of that magnitude are planned, they would increase their own workload, if they added endurance races now instead of after such changes. Anyway, it's just a theory, and in my view it would be a bad excuse to leave the game in this state for that reason. It would be such a simple thing to add a bunch of races with no development whatsoever. All they need to do, is to test out some custom races and if they produce good racing, put them in the game. It wouldn't even change the economy, if the payouts are the same per time as the existing ones. There's no real downside to it.

By the way, I think that a 1-hour enduro for Nordschleife would not be long enough. If the weather comes in at the same speed as e.g. in the Spa & Le Mans races, on Nordschleife there's a 90% chance you will be trapped on circuit with slicks in a downpour that wasn't even on your radar the last time you passed the pits. Imagine the fun of trying to return to the pits for 20 minutes when your car is sliding like it's on ice. If the speed of weather changes is reduced, you won't get much of a change into 1 hour though. Therefore you would need someting like at least a 2 hour race for the Ring.

B80
Vanguard mtx was pointless though, at least it was when I stopped playing earlier this year. Seemed to be mainly skins, cosmetics and guns weren't really necessary either ad yiu could level them up in normal play at what I thought was a reasonable rate.
Skipped Vanguard, played Cold War, and besides the obvious advantage with season pass (mtx) the packs with guns usually included guns with nice attachments. Sure you could grind almost everything but those that dropped money got a head start.

Last edited:
I have a theory why PD is not adding a huge bunch of new endurance races. Because as long as they make rather radical changes like for tyre wear recently, they run the risk of breaking existing races, like they did for the Bathurst mission, which simply became unwinnable. So, as long as they think changes of that magnitude are planned, they would increase their own workload, if they added endurance races now instead of after such changes. Anyway, it's just a theory, and in my view it would be a bad excuse to leave the game in this state for that reason. It would be such a simple thing to add a bunch of races with no development whatsoever. All they need to do, is to test out some custom races and if they produce good racing, put them in the game. It wouldn't even change the economy, if the payouts are the same per time as the existing ones. There's no real downside to it.

By the way, I think that a 1-hour enduro for Nordschleife would not be long enough. If the weather comes in at the same speed as e.g. in the Spa & Le Mans races, on Nordschleife there's a 90% chance you will be trapped on circuit with slicks in a downpour that wasn't even on your radar the last time you passed the pits. Imagine the fun of trying to return to the pits for 20 minutes when your car is sliding like it's on ice. If the speed of weather changes is reduced, you won't get much of a change into 1 hour though. Therefore you would need someting like at least a 2 hour race for the Ring.
I want 24 hour Ring, Le Mans and Spa :D
Also a mix of medium length races, 2-6 hours.

Back