Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 137,317 comments
Hey Masscot, I have the same issue with Kunos BMW E30 M3 (including the drift and S1 version), do you have any tips how I can fix it?
Bit trickier this one because the fritting is part of the entire windscreen DDS rather than a separate wrapped texture, but Kunos did indeed use a perfectly square checkerboard pattern.
I've 'rounded off' each of the five billion (est.) fritting dots as much as possible without increasing the resolution of the DDS. Remove the .txt suffix and try plopping the attached DDS into a skin folder (I used the basic BMW M3 E30 as the base but I imagine the other Kunos E30 M3s that use fritting also use this same texture?). If you're confident it works you can put it in all skin folders or do a one-hit texture replacement to the kn5 in CM Showroom.

Original square Kunos fritting:
1727694006996.png

New texture:
1727694266753.png

Attachments

• VETRO_INTERO_border-test2.dds.txt
    1.3 MB · Views: 1
  • 1727694064370.png
    1727694064370.png
    346.7 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Hello.

After two weeks without playing AC (except installing a few new mods), this weekend, when I've got the mood to test some new cars and tracks, this happened every time a race started to load.

View attachment 1393311

No matter what car or track (tried with Kunos car/track combo as well), always the same Race cancelled window.

This is what I have set.
View attachment 1393312

And tried all these CSP without success.
View attachment 1393313

Any idea of what is wrong, and how can I fix this?
Spent all weekend searching for online tips, but with no success.

Thanks for any help.
Can I suggest you try disabling all apps (most likely python but also possibly Lua) and then, if that cures it, add back one at a time?

Hello.

After two weeks without playing AC (except installing a few new mods), this weekend, when I've got the mood to test some new cars and tracks, this happened every time a race started to load.

View attachment 1393311

No matter what car or track (tried with Kunos car/track combo as well), always the same Race cancelled window.

This is what I have set.
View attachment 1393312

And tried all these CSP without success.
View attachment 1393313

Any idea of what is wrong, and how can I fix this?
Spent all weekend searching for online tips, but with no success.

Thanks for any help.
Is there no other error messages other than Race Cancelled? Have you restarted Steam / your PC?

1:30 traffic?

In the interests of clarity, can we please keep AC Evo chat in the AC Evo thread?
It's a different game to Assetto Corsa and doesn't really belong in here any more than Assetto Corsa Competizione does.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back