Too much money !!!!!

Hey I'm looking for a tommy kaira zzII been looking every where but just can't find one any chance you have one.

Hi guys
I will only send things to guys who post their wishes into this thread...
I will not answer messages with wishes (PSN and GTPlanet) and i do not add persons that do not add their GTPlanet name into their psn-friendrequest

I am really sorry about that step....

And please help me with my color-search

Let me know of you run across one?

yeah i do

and please if you want a car and i answerd in this thread, then send me a friendrequest in psn, so it is much easier for me to stay on top of things...
and put your name into the friendrequest

thank you very much :)

Last edited:
yeah i do

and please if you want a car and i answerd in this thread, then send me a friendrequest in psn, so it is much easier for me to stay on top of things...
and put your name into the friendrequest

thank you very much :)

can people help you out mate, if you don't have the car people are after :)

Schedule:
-TheSniper315: Corvette ZR1
-TheSniper315: Subaru Impreza WRX STi C-Spec
-Juan098: Nissan Motul Pitwork Z
-alboking: Chevrolet Camaro SS '10
-Phillies647: Morrison Corvette

I please this guys to send me a PSN-Friendrequest with their gtplanet names ;)

can people help you out mate, if you don't have the car people are after :)
Yeah thank you very much...
I only want to give new cars and parts away, not my own, so if you want to you can help me out with the standard cars if i do not own the cars or dont want to give it away :cheers:

@Phillies647
Sorry i did a mistake...
I was wrong...
I will send you the cobra

I only want to give new cars and parts away, not my own, so if you want to you can help me out with the standard cars if i do not own the cars or dont want to give it away :cheers:

@Phillies647
Sorry i did a mistake...
I was wrong...

It's ok...thank you for the help!
Much appreciated!

@Phillies647
Sorry i did a mistake...
I was wrong...

yea sure, but it may take a while mate as I lost my file save :grumpy:

Hello. Can I have any Peugeot or Audi LMP class car please? Also as many matte black, matte grey or matte orange paint items please. Thanks! Can you send a fr to Jimbob4441 please saying who you are? Thanks again!

Hello. Can I have any Peugeot or Audi LMP class car please? Also as many matte black, matte grey or matte orange paint items please. Thanks! Can you send a fr to Jimbob4441 please saying who you are? Thanks again!

I can send you the paints, but the cars are over 1 million so i cant send them and read one of my post on the top of this page about standard cars and the premium are too expensive too...
Sorry...

Send me a request i will add you tomorrow

And please everyone help me with my color search please (link is in my signature)

Latest Posts

Back