Top Gear Stig Helmet + Suit

play-as-the-stig-in-GT5.jpg

Look q8kamikaze has JOINED the CLUB know as SCAMMERS !!!!!!!! :yuck:

i gave the image as an example, read my post. i said its "not like the one below" but similar.:ouch:

Dude I'll FR you if you send proof other WISE you join the SCAMMER club sooooooo ENJOY SCAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRR !!!!!!!!!! :yuck:

i said it looks similar to the stig's helmet. If you want to see it , il be happy to show you. Also i have never scammed anyone , you can find my name many times in the traders rep thread.

q8kamikaze
i said it looks similar to the stig's helmet. If you want to see it , il be happy to show you. Also i have never scammed anyone , you can find my name many times in the traders rep thread.

Show us it then

No DUDE SEND it or JOIN the OFFICIAL SCAMMER CLUB !!!!!!!!!!!! :grumpy:

q8kamikaze
i never claimed I have the suit, i said i have a similar looking helmet. I'll add you on PS3 and i'll show it.

You edited the post mate because it says something completely different when someone quoted your post

where is the edited post you are talking about?, i will happily show you the helmet, but i will not send it. I will add you to prove it right after i finish the photoshoot i'm doing.

where is the edited post you are talking about?, i will happily show you the helmet, but i will not send it. I will add you to prove it right after i finish the photoshoot i'm doing.

No SEND then officially part of the SCAMMER club which will have the pic you provided as the PICTURE of the SCAMMER club !!!!!!!!

You edited the post mate because it says something completely different when someone quoted your post

SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER ........ if you don't SEND then you ARE a SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER !!!!!!!!!!!!

He hasn't edited any post in this topic as far as I can see, and no, he doesn't have to send you anything. Back off with the threats now.

Last edited:
Did you bully kids in the playground? Because that's how it is coming across right now. Grow up, it's just a helmet, and a virtual one at that. Last week no one would have given a damn about it but now we have this weak addition to the game your getting all threatening to this guy because he chooses (rightfuly i might add) to not send you something. You say you want proof, he's offered to show you a picture if you accept his friend request so surely that is enough? If you can give me one good reason why he must send this to you then i'll send you any car from my list.

Did you bully kids in the playground? Because that's how it is coming across right now. Grow up, it's just a helmet, and a virtual one at that. Last week no one would have given a damn about it but now we have this weak addition to the game your getting all threatening to this guy because he chooses (rightfuly i might add) to not send you something. You say you want proof, he's offered to show you a picture if you accept his friend request so surely that is enough? If you can give me one good reason why he must send this to you then i'll send you any car from my list.

It's an ADOBE PICTURE that any IDIOT can do SO. I DOUBT the SCAMMER will accept a FR and I still say SCAMMER !!!!!!!!

You need to get out more if stuff like this really bothers you. And go easy on the caps lock too!

My little niece has got some oufits for her Barbie i can offer you, would you like some pictures - i promise i've not photo shopped them, even the one of Kens Safari suit, now that is rare indeed!

Back