Top Gear Stig Helmet + Suit

No, the only thing here that sucks is your bullish attitude to something so unimportant. If you could only see what you are putting from someone elses eyes, it looks pathetic.

You need to get out more if stuff like this really bothers you. And go easy on the caps lock too!

My little niece has got some oufits for her Barbie i can offer you, would you like some pictures - i promise i've not photo shopped them, even the one of Kens Safari suit, now that is rare indeed!

lol

A member of my team says he has got the suit already though I am very iffy about him mistaking a white plain design one for this suit, but if not he has no reason to lie to me and I never lie on here. Like everything else around here once one person hands it out it's all over the world. I should be getting him to send me copies of his stuff later today to confirm if it really is the real deal. Here's an open offer i'm throwing out: I should be receiving his collection tonight and anyone who is interested to know can message me ON PSN, if it turns out to be true the first 5 messages/FR's will get sent a copy for having faith in GTP users, if it's not real oh well and I shall try to slip you something(you might even get a copy of my top 100 Citroen GT tune for the current Seasonal TimeTrial) anyway once again for having the faith and we will let the anticipation start again. PS: this is not me seeking friends so whichever way it goes later, stig suit or not after the deeds are done, I will most likely delete anyone i've added unless I have a reason not to.

see my picture... thats the closest suit i have found

this is all my gear: http://www.mygranturismo.net/gear.php?id=1977

miscellaneous.jpg

He's beating a dead horse:lol:

In the UK the phrase is Flogging a dead horse.

Flogging a dead horse (alternatively beating a dead horse in some parts of the Anglophone world) is an idiom that means a particular request or line of conversation is already foreclosed or otherwise resolved, and any attempt to continue it is futile; or that to continue in any endeavour (physical, mental, etc.) is a waste of time as the outcome is already decided.

Thanks Wiki 👍

in the uk the phrase is flogging a dead horse.

flogging a dead horse (alternatively beating a dead horse in some parts of the anglophone world) is an idiom that means a particular request or line of conversation is already foreclosed or otherwise resolved, and any attempt to continue it is futile; or that to continue in any endeavour (physical, mental, etc.) is a waste of time as the outcome is already decided.

thanks wiki 👍

+1

gogatrs
Famous last words. :sly:

(Sorry for DP, IDK how to multiple quote with the iPod app)

Yeah, me neither. I don't know what IDK means either. I just don't know.

Anyway, LewisH', do you accept my offer? It does seem fair. Are you still here?

Why is this thread still open. Its just a flame war with no one to flame(cause his hiding.)

There are some hilarious and pathetic 'kids' in here.
This thread just made my day.

:lol: :lol:

Come on mods. Time to close the playground.

Funny is funny. Can't believe i've missed this thread.

And the OP abuse the name of a top Formula 1 driver for his dark machinations. Ahh, grow up, kiddy. :drool:

Wow, I take a week off to come back and see this!!! This just made my day :D
Apparently all the 14 year old kids are bored with the game and have handed them down to their 8 year old brothers ,which in turn has lead them here to act like childish fools. Le Sigh.

Yeah, he won't get banned.

You can scam whoever you want on here. Mods/Admin won't do anything..

Not true. Most mods here will act when enough people have brought valid info to their attention. I can think of a handful of scammers that have been banned for such actions.

Not true. Most mods here will act when enough people have brought valid info to their attention. I can think of a handful of scammers that have been banned for such actions.

Alright that's fine, but from personal experience nothing seems to get done with the likes of LewisHamilton, maninder etc.. Maybe they have just got lucky then...

Back