Top Gear Stig Helmet + Suit

But is ''The Stig'' outfit a lie, or does it not exist??? somebody know?:sly:

(SRY for very bad english)

The mods banned the dude who scammed me though...

Ban-Unleash_moderators.jpg

Dave1127
Yeah, he won't get banned.

You can scam whoever you want on here. Mods/Admin won't do anything..

Not true but there is nothing ban-able here is there? We don't "know" he was scamming. They'll ban people with enough proof.

Most ban-able thing here was gtptrader's threats of send it or else...

there is no Stig suit yet, if it doesnt come in a seasonal event then it wont ever, Turn 10 has all the rights to TG & the Stig

The closest suit I've seen is the Beginner suit for Bob. Though this may only be new accounts after the patch.

Just my opinion....
The stig outfit IS in the game and i believe after reading other websites that it is part of the "special" collection which hasnt yet been unlocked but i am sure it is still there. As someone said, as soon as it does get released the place will be flooded with it like we were when a couple of people got the X2010. It's no biggie. Just be patient!

Just incase Lewis does have this outfit I will be more than happy to trade a hyper-rare giraffe and/or a Bengal tiger in a crocodile suit which are as far as i can see the best and fastest animals that you can race round any of the tracks. Amazing four foot drifting with both of these!

Last edited:
Just my opinion....
The stig outfit IS in the game and i believe after reading other websites that it is part of the "special" collection which hasnt yet been unlocked but i am sure it is still there. As someone said, as soon as it does get released the place will be flooded with it like we were when a couple of people got the X2010. It's no biggie. Just be patient!

Just incase Lewis does have this outfit I will be more than happy to trade a hyper-rare giraffe and/or a Bengal tiger in a crocodile suit which are as far as i can see the best and fastest animals that you can race round any of the tracks. Amazing four foot drifting with both of these!

That's very possible.Who knows what actually lurks under those 380MB from last update...they could even be already in that chunk of bites and just waiting to be unleashed...i wouldn't mind that at all ;)

Oooh...

Have you got a bengal tiger in a kangaroo suit? My kid's been after one like that all week.

Oooh...

Have you got a bengal tiger in a kangaroo suit? My kid's been after one like that all week.

Not in a kangeroo suit but in a wallaby suit. not as quick but you can install bigger and stickier feet.

Not in a kangeroo suit but in a wallaby suit. not as quick but you can install bigger and stickier feet.

:lol: "bigger and stickier feet"..... Priceless!

ETA: It was worth reading all the way through this ridiculous thread to get to that comment. I obviously have too much time on my hands....

<sigh>

:lol: "bigger and stickier feet"..... Priceless!

ETA: It was worth reading all the way through this ridiculous thread to get to that comment. I obviously have too much time on my hands....

<sigh>

This.👍 x.x :lol: I guess reading threads like this is better than watching bob go around Tskuba circuit for 9 hours...

Back