TOSS' Touge Tuner Shootout - Final Week Test Driver Time Attack

• Thread starter TimberW
  • 800 comments
I'm ready to do my time today between 10 PM and 3 AM GMT Time , just need to know the LotS player that can race with me at this moment.

We need to know also that at this stage of the shootout, tuners will perform and valid "online" times and testers "offline" times. This 2 times can't be compared.

Have a good day everybody.

Ill be on about 10pm GMT , we can verify each other.

any takers for my Golf ?

any takers for my Golf ?

I'll take a golf of your hands mate.
when you can send one out.
I'll then have both golfs and can send out if needed, the golf I have only has 6k miles on the clock. so it's broken in and not too high that the BHP will drop during testing.

My Elises was "broke in" by Bob and tested by me to over 200 miles. That's where the extra pp comes from 👍

Do to my awful driving, and strange work schedule I will not be doing the time attack. Have fun everyone! :dopey;

Yep I know it's due to the breaking in.
I just haven't got the time to break them all in, andI'm not brave enough to leave me PS3 on over night doing endurance races.

So I'm going to have to join the car chain.

bigberry
Timber pass it to Cactus next please. Chinese whispers :D

Ok cool.

Timber. Any chance of passing on the R23 please mate.

Timber should be the first port of call for all the tuners cars as he's friends with most of them already. Them pass to me and I'll pass on to who ever ends up next on the chain.

I will have an Evora broken & tune (with no Engine stage, no chassis reinforcement ) to give to the first tester who want it tonight (+- 10GMT). I can only build one per day .
Who is the tester i have to send the first clone ??

I sent one of mine to CSL last night and will send the next to Timber tonight. If either of you (or anyone thereafter) send my car on please let me know. I will check here to see who already has it before I send the next ones out. 👍

praiano63
I will have an Evora broken & tune (with no Engine stage, no chassis reinforcement ) to give to the first tester who want it tonight (+- 10GMT). I can only build one per day .
Who is the tester i have to send the first clone ??

I call first on the evora.:D I'll pass it on when I get it.

I call first on the evora.:D I'll pass it on when I get it.

Ok, i'll send it in 2 hours +-, i've make some free space on my friend list, sorry i don't remember if you are my friend allready :guilty: , it was full but now i've take out 10 peoples that did not connect PSN since 3 months.
Good testing session.

praiano63
Ok, i'll send it in 2 hours +-, i've make some free space on my friend list, sorry i don't remember if you are my friend allready :guilty: , it was full but now i've take out 10 peoples that did not connect PSN since 3 months.
Good testing session.

I'm on your friend list already:tup:

So far my times are:

praiano63's Lotus Evora '09 (325hp/1157kg)
3:46.543

krenkme's Lotus Elise 111R '04 (274bhp/877kg)
3:46.861

Praiano's car really stable and I feel safe driving it.
And Krenkme's one is really a beast. But after driving it a while, I can catch it's style and can drive better with it...

Hi, you need to link this post with the times to your tester names in front page, and the others testers too when they will publish their times. :)👍 thanks.

any takers for my Golf ?

^I also have mine available to send on request.

I have two broken in and tuned ready to send
I'll take one of each, please. :)

Maybe one day we'll get an update that allows shared cars to go online.
Since apparently different cars have different parts, I guess sends are the most surefire way to not screw any of these up.

If any of you are looking for colors or something I can send some out so it's not such a one-way deal.

I now have roj's nsx and praiano's lotus is on the way so pm me or FR me for them.
I still need the rest of them though.

/delurks

Be careful sending cars with tuning sheets; only the current tune comes across (found that yesterday). I actually found the ability to, uh, send broken-in cars very handy in the 600pp shootout.

Might not be relevant, but still.

Note: Timber is from a strange land from a different time, called "Westralia". We're westranged.

/relurks in anticipation of the testing

I'll take one of each, please. :)

Maybe one day we'll get an update that allows shared cars to go online.
Since apparently different cars have different parts, I guess sends are the most surefire way to not screw any of these up.

If any of you are looking for colors or something I can send some out so it's not such a one-way deal.

I'll might be able to send you one tonight (2+ hrs). Paint is not needed. Test it, send it to a tester that needs it, if noone needs it keep it and enjoy.

To anyone else, my tune is used with just "bolt on" parts, so if you only want to buy one Lotus, brake it in, tune with mine, test, then add what needs to be added for the other. Happy Driving :dopey:

Okay thanks to my crew of outlaws I have a R32 I can send to testers.👍👍

Who gets it first? After I send it testers will have to arrange to pass it on or clone it.

As Harvey Wallbanger always says...
Drive hard and have fun!:cheers::gtpflag:

I've got some of the cars built but not broken in yet. What's the proper/easiest method to break a new car?

I've got some of the cars built but not broken in yet. What's the proper/easiest method to break a new car?

Let B-Spec take it around the GVS 300km endurance race. 0-broken-in in about 2 and a half hours?

I generally break in cars while tuning them. Also run any seasonals that they qualify for (might need to use power limiter and better tires for win) so I'm making good money while the car is breaking in. If you want to do other things while the cars are breaking in have your bobs run them in some of the longer races.

Easiest is to send a Bob out on an Enduro before heading to bed/out; GV200, Laguna 300m are good options.

Laps are faster at Indy, though, so if you want it done fastest, pile all the bolt ons you can manage, and chuck it around the Indy 500, and quit when it reaches a bit over 2/5ths race distance. I think.

Back