TOSS' Touge Tuner Shootout - Final Week Test Driver Time Attack

• Thread starter TimberW
  • 800 comments
ShadowSports
Sorry guy's, I havent been online in a couple days because I started school on Monday. I'm going to start testing Tommorow night.
Do I just post my time's in here ?

Yes, just post your times here.

Thanks to those who've already sent me their cars, I know Praiano, Desperado, DigitalBaka, and Krenkme, not sure if there was a fifth.

I plan to get started on testing soon.

I finally got all the touge cars built, not all of them are fully broken in but it's good enough for my runs.

EDIT: I can't get desperado's green. where do you get it from? which car?

EDIT2: Time Attack Room up

EDIT3:
Rotary Junkie / RKM Motorsport
Lotus Evora '09 (321bhp/1117kg)
3:46.918

I think I can go faster a little bit, got a knock at the last corner.... Similar drive to Prianao's Evora.

Last edited:
Since grip and tire-wear management are also key points of touge driving. the street-legal tires are a must

The classifications I had come up with were
Kei Car <200hp Comfort Hard
<300hp Comfort Soft tires
<400hp Sports Hard tires
<500hp Sports Hard tires
500+hp Sports Medium/Soft tires

I've done some test yesterday and it's ok like this, right. I've downloaded also your track where we run last night, "Snake canyon "i think, This is an amazing track for the 500pp cars of the actual shootout and the sunset is cool too.
The difference in height, without the car flying is very good to test any tune. Compressions, depressions, low and high speed turns, everything for anybody enjoy his driving session.
:)👍👍

@TimberW sorry not sure what car gives the Formula Chameleon Green paint.

With between 1975-2000 cars on my main account at any time and close to 200 now on my secondary account, searching through my garage could take quite some time and I'm not sure I even still have the car it came from as I've bought a lot of cars just for the paint chip and then immediately sold them.:crazy:

I've actually got cars that the paintjob was more expensive than the car itself with full tune!:lol:

Try the TVRs in the NCD. I'm pretty sure it is a TVR color.

Also, score sheet is updated to rank the tuner times separately from the test driver times.
Nope, first place I checked when I needed another chip to paint the one I sent to CSLACR. Luckily praiano had one he sent me so I was able to paint that one the same color.

Nope, first place I checked when I needed another chip to paint the one I sent to CSLACR. Luckily praiano had one he sent me so I was able to paint that one the same color.

Good to know it help you. I just use some matte black, and others solid normal collor like yellow orange blue...... I like the black matte for specials beautiful cars to show their lines with no reflex and glitters. I have 5 matte black now that a friend send to me. It 'll be the color of the cars i most like.

For what it's worth, Formula Chameleon Green paint comes from the TVR T350C '03. I'll check to see what I have and send them out. (source: GT5 Colour Database)

@praiano - I used matte dark silver for my Miura. I'll send you one to try.

For what it's worth, Formula Chameleon Green paint comes from the TVR T350C '03. I'll check to see what I have and send them out. (source: GT5 Colour Database)

@praiano - I used matte dark silver for my Miura. I'll send you one to try.
Thanks madmyk now at least I know which car to watch for in the UCD.

If I get one I'll send it to my second account to get a second chip. Does anyone know if you can keep gifting the same car back and forth between accounts to get multiple paint chips?

Thanks madmyk now at least I know which car to watch for in the UCD.

If I get one I'll send it to my second account to get a second chip. Does anyone know if you can keep gifting the same car back and forth between accounts to get multiple paint chips?

Yes, and even better you can gift a car and a hand full of chips so every tine you send it back to your main account tou can sent a chip too :)

Yes, and even better you can gift a car and a hand full of chips so every tine you send it back to your main account tou can sent a chip too :)
Great! I can't dupe cars or paints but at least this way I can stockpile uncommon or expensive paint chips.:D

Coming up on the reset here and planning my next send off. So far CSL, Timber and Cactus have my Audi sent to them...anyone else have it forwarded to them? Since it looks like Shadow it's ready to begin testing that will be my next target.

Again, please let me know in the thread or by PM if you've sent or receivedmy car so we don't duplicate effort. More than happy to send out second copies but I want to get the first batch done before that. 👍

EDIT: X, I think I have some of that green. I'll forward some on if I do since I regularly dupe paint and tickets between my accounts.

DigitalBaka
Coming up on the reset here and planning my next send off. So far CSL, Timber and Cactus have my Audi sent to them...anyone else have it forwarded to them? Since it looks like Shadow it's ready to begin testing that will be my next target.

Again, please let me know in the thread or by PM if you've sent or receivedmy car so we don't duplicate effort. More than happy to send out second copies but I want to get the first batch done before that. 👍

EDIT: X, I think I have some of that green. I'll forward some on if I do since I regularly dupe paint and tickets between my accounts.

I'll take one when you have a slot.
Btw still need an r32 or two.

I'll take one when you have a slot.
Btw still need an r32 or two.
CSLACR will need to send you mine when finished with it, or after duping it. Sorry don't have another one at listed specifications I can send other than the one I currently have shared.

XDesperado67
CSLACR will need to send you mine when finished with it, or after duping it. Sorry don't have another one at listed specifications I can send other than the one I currently have shared.

Ok I'll be waiting. I can dupe them so as soon as I get it I can send it to someone.

I've done some test yesterday and it's ok like this, right. I've downloaded also your track where we run last night, "Snake canyon "i think, This is an amazing track for the 500pp cars of the actual shootout and the sunset is cool too.
The difference in height, without the car flying is very good to test any tune. Compressions, depressions, low and high speed turns, everything for anybody enjoy his driving session.
:)👍👍

Thank You. Im actually quite proud of that track. I took a good while fine-tuning the turn sharpness and complexity of that track. I'm currently still sharing it, so for anyone who would like to try it out, feel free to download it.

Enjoy!! 👍

i don't understand this categories ?????:ouch: can you explain please what are doing together amuse s2000 r1 and lotus evora??

OPEN CLASS CATERGORY PP Best Time
Amuse S2000 R1 ‘04 500 3:37.870
Lotus Evora ‘09 500 3:37.942

Hi there Praiano, in LotS, we have a few catergories for the time attack.

The top 2 catergories are previously registered LotS vehicles. Cars which has participated in the Season 1 and Season 2.

For new players or existing players who want to log their time with a different vehicle, they come under the Open Class catergory.

The top 2 catergories are previously registered LotS vehicles. Cars which has participated in the Season 1 and Season 2.

For new players or existing players who want to log their time with a different vehicle, they come under the Open Class catergory.

Ok thanks, i'll check the list, and run this R1 , it fly really. Have a good .. day?:)

Do you have the "Running in the '80s" track available for download? I'd like to tune some cars and put them on share for LotS drivers to try.:D

Do you have the "Running in the '80s" track available for download? I'd like to tune some cars and put them on share for LotS drivers to try.:D

It's not one specific track, sir. The event is running for the next few weeks on the rivals' home courses.

You challenge a rival and race them on their course whenever you get a hold of them. Or join a LotS themed lobby and challenge rivals on the track the host has chosen. Which is usually their home turf or any other track which the rivals in the lobby have agreed/suggested to race on

Feel free to visit the LotS rivals list through the LotS thread and you can see the home courses each rival has chosen as their home turf, as well as the original creator of the track. Then you can download it from them if they're sharing said track. Easy :D

Once you get racing with the LotS guys, you'll be hooked!

Last edited:
It's not one specific track, sir. The event is running for the next few weeks on the rivals' home courses.

You challenge a rival and race them on their course whenever you get a hold of them. Or join a LotS themed lobby and challenge rivals on the track the host has chosen. Which is usually their home turf or any other track which the rivals in the lobby have agreed/suggested to race on

Feel free to visit the LotS rivals list through the LotS thread and you can see the home courses each rival has choses as their home turf, as well as the original creator of the track. Then you can download it from them if they're sharing said track. Easy :D

Once you get racing with the LotS guys, you'll be hooked!
Oh okay thanks for the information.
Afraid that because of connection issues I don't race online. (not to mention ole Harvey Wallbanger here is a mediocre driver at best:D)
Might try my hand at creating a Touge style track or two of my own then and tune the cars on them so you LotS drivers can try them out. (Both cars and track/s will be put on share when I do them.)

Amuse s2000 R1 offline 3'33"900 , i'm uploading a video now with no engine sound sorry ,cam broken, but with a little supermarket music on it, that's what youtube offer. i have to buy a capture card urgently. :):)

Back