***Total Drama Tour*** Next Race Sat 9.4 22.00GMT

great fun guys, was some close racing few rubs and bumps but thats what racing is looking forward to next week.:sly:

***FINAL STANDINGS TOUR #3***

1. Schumi...................80p
2. Paginas...................76
3. Johnkiller2...............71
4. Fythos.....................69
5. eppe........................68
6. Centura....................58
7. Apollo.......................47
8. FittCP.......................26

steelrave, MagicNoar did only 3 races so I didn´t count.

THANK YOU AGAIN! SEE YOU AGAIN NEXT WEEK.​

YES, it was really fun again. I really like these races when
there is no stress or whatever. It was again close fights and
so, but I still kinda missed the "light boost". What do You Guys think?

This is a Tour where We want close&clean racing. I think the fastest Guy will win anyway, as Schumi showed last week (with light boost). I just remember that it was even more closer gaps between 1st and last.

I think there should be light boost...

Im pissed :-( I never drop out of a race and then BAAM my internet just f...cked up again :-(. Wouldnt have had any effect on my results last night but :-(
Great fun as always! Thx Eppe

BTW what happend with the weight system? Boost is better than weight since people forget.

Congratz Paginas... You beat me ;-) (although i was wasted) :-D

so, but I still kinda missed the "light boost". What do You Guys think?

This is a Tour where We want close&clean racing. I think the fastest Guy will win anyway, as Schumi showed last week (with light boost). I just remember that it was even more closer gaps between 1st and last.

Yeah, I think it should be turned.

I did a couple of mistakes on some tracks and it was impossible to catch up without slipstream.

Yeah and as I said - the weight that was supposed to be added after a victory was forgotten i think...

On the last forest race i had 100kg and it made a big different, i wont be able to pull away and less overtakingspots as i need to use more track.
I dont care for winning anything here just have a great time with great drivers and this saturday was great.
If i can make it next saturday i vote for lite boost i also add 100kg just for the challenge since i won 2 tours in a row now! .-)

Total Drama is so much fun !!!

Total Drama is perfect casual racing fun. Race ten tracks with no wait, great set of friendly and competitive drivers, fun same car racing.

In the spirit of close racing fun i think putting the boost on and to week is perfect. Perhaps a little unfair to the leader, but it will give us closer racing, and thats what Total Drama is all about.

Hats off to Eppe (Max) in pulling this one off.

On the last forest race i had 100kg and it made a big different, i wont be able to pull away and less overtakingspots as i need to use more track.
I dont care for winning anything here just have a great time with great drivers and this saturday was great.
If i can make it next saturday i vote for lite boost i also add 100kg just for the challenge since i won 2 tours in a row now! .-)

Hehe, maybe 50kg is enough though.:)

Its time again to sign-up for Saturdays Tour. We start at 22.00 GMT as last week. We go with boost set to week and
maybe a ballast system.

What do You think about the idea that every time You win
a track You get 10 kg ballast?

For example from last week:
Schumi takes 10 kg when won in Tsukuba.And holds it until
winning again in Grand Valley East, takes again 10kg, ended
up with 20 kg now. Wins again in Suzuka East, have now 30 kg and so on.Eppe takes 10kg when won in Trial Mountain. Once U take the ballast U keep it for rest of the Tour.Only take more IF You win again.
Understand how I mean? Should be really even in the end
of the Tour, when the Fastest Guy have the heaviest car...:dopey:

Its time again to sign-up for Saturdays Tour. We start at 22.00 GMT as last week. We go with boost set to week and
maybe a ballast system.

What do You think about the idea that every time You win
a track You get 10 kg ballast?

For example from last week:
Schumi takes 10 kg when won in Tsukuba.And holds it until
winning again in Grand Valley East, takes again 10kg, ended
up with 20 kg now. Wins again in Suzuka East, have now 30 kg and so on.Eppe takes 10kg when won in Trial Mountain. Once U take the ballast U keep it for rest of the Tour.Only take more IF You win again.
Understand how I mean? Should be really even in the end
of the Tour, when the Fastest Guy have the heaviest car...:dopey:

Love the idea and think it could work....

im up for saturday :crazy:

Are we allowed to change position of the ballast?

Sure! I haven´t yet tried it at all on the 380...
Its a thing we can´t police, but when only friends here around
so it wont be a problem :) So long everybody understands the
procedure.

1.eppe - Black&Orange
2.Pag - Should do a paintjob :dopey:
3.Centura

I cant copy the thread on the iPad. But i promise i will be sober this saturday + my cousin has probably fouls the problem with my internet connection so i hope it will work

1. Eppe00
2. Paginas
3. Centura
4. FittCP

You won't beat me this saturday... All will be back to normal:
FittCP first, Paginas 2nd or 3rd or even 4th ;-)

You won't beat me this saturday... All will be back to normal:
FittCP first, Paginas 2nd or 3rd or even 4th ;-)

stop dreaming its bad for you :idea:lol your get depressed when you see my little yellow car speed past you hehe

Back