TPC International GT. REMAINING ROUNDS CANCELLED.

• Thread starter El_Beardo
  • 434 comments

The Red Bull Ring round feature race should be . .

• Wet

Votes: 13 72.2%
  • Dry

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My ride, factory backed Ford Mustang

View attachment 978277

If the other Mustang driver (edit: @Tea_Leaves ) wants the same livery with his own numbers let me know and I will have the paint shop deliver it.

Apparently Ford is honouring the same car/livery with this one:
View attachment 978280

Edit 2: @Tea_Leaves I am thinking of doing a colour swapped as a team car. You can use what ever you like, mine or something else.

I was originally planning to take a stab at making my own livery, for once. :lol:

Although I like the idea of sharing with a colour swap as the same team, that's a nice touch. If mine results in failure, I'll let you know and I'd be happy using yours.

@Tea_Leaves there is a colour swapped for grabs now.
PS_App_20201215_071745.jpeg
PS_App_20201215_071742.jpeg

And mine's done as well, not that I had to change much.
20201215160020.jpg

@DelboyD If you'd like a similar livery
20201215160034.jpg
20201215160048.jpg
20201215160055.jpg

Tried to go for Pirelli yellow, but any colour you'd like would probably work instead.
Let me know if you want one and I'll upload it. Or not, there's plenty of good ideas out there.

And mine's done as well, not that I had to change much.
View attachment 978395

@DelboyD If you'd like a similar livery
View attachment 978398
Tried to go for Pirelli yellow, but any colour you'd like would probably work instead.
Let me know if you want one and I'll upload it. Or not, there's plenty of good ideas out there.

Thanks. I’ll have a go at my own livery but with the same main sponsors as you.

Edit: I’d like to use your option 2 at the first and last races at Brands.

Edit 2: what the base colour name/ref number of the turquoise you have used? I'll get a livery knocked up for round 2.

Last edited:
Either I have been running too muchtuning races lately or there is just too much grip in the softs for me in this car....
But at least it will increase my chances of getting pole in second race....

Might help in qualifying, but watch those babies during the race.

@R1600Turbo @NoStopN @DelboyD @Adam Barber @RacingGrandpa @Kermit_2142 @MaxAttack @PaoloMX @GOTMAXPOWER @Pigems @GT5Apex @Tea_Leaves @Granadier @GTP_Guido @Michelin Man @Timm Sheehan

As you may have seen, we're going full on with the graphics for this season. This being the case, @Drex124 is putting together a Spotters Guide, like below.

95cmqmxeVSnCkkMD0gwi7lIMOpAXm1x4d7h0LlfSx-nnIouOyBpHYF0TPeDl5YKuvCOhrt1OW6K8VaMII_SeQ1LCVnU72mh6eKdX4naAqr2ZeG9nzKlzsdhAYhrpJs6BAoJUDUb_

With that, we have a request. Once your livery is complete, please do the following . .
  • Go to "Scapes"
  • Select White Sands (3)
  • Place your car on the screen, front end to the right of screen. Once set, simply move the car to a side profile, trying to avoid any other placement.
  • Set the lens to 71mm (displayed in upper left of screen)
  • Target centre of driver door.
  • Set EV to +0.5
  • Screen effect 1
  • Mask: - Select "background"
  • Filter - Select "none"
  • Individual tone correction: Set Brightness to 500, Midpoint Correction to 150, and Contrast to 0.
  • Take photo
You should be left with an image like this.
VzWYFtv.jpg

Once done, export image to flash drive and send to myself, or Drex. Alternatively, share in game and we'll pull it from there.

Last edited:
Back