TPC International GT. REMAINING ROUNDS CANCELLED.

• Thread starter El_Beardo
  • 434 comments

The Red Bull Ring round feature race should be . .

• Wet

Votes: 13 72.2%
  • Dry

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The livery rules are a bit confusing, am I allowed to try and make this?

5f3eee8f8409c.r_1597959971485.342-215-2512-1305.jpeg

Wouldn't it be easier to just take a screen shot of the car in the livery editor with the white background?
This way I can copy and paste them straight in, taking a screenshot leaves the image with an annoying black border which I'll have to edit out. Really it's just more work for me and I'm lazy. :sly:
Either way it's totally optional. If need be I'll grab pictures from the race.

I'll allow it with the following pointers.
  • No replication of the kidney grills.
  • No BMW/M Power branding.
  • Change the colour scheme slightly.
That just sounds like you saying no with extra steps.

Last edited:
As you may have seen, we're going full on with the graphics for this season. This being the case, @Drex124 is putting together a Spotters Guide, like below.

95cmqmxeVSnCkkMD0gwi7lIMOpAXm1x4d7h0LlfSx-nnIouOyBpHYF0TPeDl5YKuvCOhrt1OW6K8VaMII_SeQ1LCVnU72mh6eKdX4naAqr2ZeG9nzKlzsdhAYhrpJs6BAoJUDUb_

With that, we have a request. Once your livery is complete, please do the following . .
  • Go to "Scapes"
  • Select White Sands (3)
  • Place your car on the screen, front end to the right of screen. Once set, simply move the car to a side profile, trying to avoid any other placement.
  • Set the lens to 71mm (displayed in upper left of screen)
  • Target centre of driver door.
  • Set EV to +0.5
  • Screen effect 1
  • Mask: - Select "background"
  • Filter - Select "none"
  • Individual tone correction: Set Brightness to 500, and Midpoint Correction to 150.
  • Take photo
You should be left with an image like this.
VzWYFtv.jpg

Once done, export image to flash drive and send to myself, or Drex. Alternatively, share in game and we'll pull it from there.

Love the idea. Here's my livery photo.

4828448212016693780_0.jpg

Also I found a different Scape that seemed to work better for isolating the car.
Scape: Daisetsuzan National Park (Snow 02)
Camera: 106mm, EV +0.5
Mask: Background, Brightness +500, Contrast 0, Midpoint 150

@R1600Turbo @NoStopN @DelboyD @Adam Barber @RacingGrandpa @Kermit_2142 @MaxAttack @PaoloMX @GOTMAXPOWER @Pigems @GT5Apex @Tea_Leaves @Granadier @GTP_Guido @Michelin Man @Timm Sheehan

As you may have seen, we're going full on with the graphics for this season. This being the case, @Drex124 is putting together a Spotters Guide, like below.

95cmqmxeVSnCkkMD0gwi7lIMOpAXm1x4d7h0LlfSx-nnIouOyBpHYF0TPeDl5YKuvCOhrt1OW6K8VaMII_SeQ1LCVnU72mh6eKdX4naAqr2ZeG9nzKlzsdhAYhrpJs6BAoJUDUb_

With that, we have a request. Once your livery is complete, please do the following . .
  • Go to "Scapes"
  • Select White Sands (3)
  • Place your car on the screen, front end to the right of screen. Once set, simply move the car to a side profile, trying to avoid any other placement.
  • Set EV to +0.5
  • Screen effect 1
  • Filter - Select "none"
  • Individual tone correction: Set Brightness to 500, Midpoint Correction to 150, and Contrast to 0.
  • Take photo
VzWYFtv.jpg

Once done, export image to flash drive and send to myself, or Drex. Alternatively, share in game and we'll pull it from there.

Quick update on this one. Set mask contrast to 0. Post updated.

@R1600Turbo @NoStopN @DelboyD @Adam Barber @RacingGrandpa @Kermit_2142 @MaxAttack @PaoloMX @GOTMAXPOWER @Pigems @GT5Apex @Tea_Leaves @Granadier @GTP_Guido @Michelin Man @Timm Sheehan

• Go to "Scapes"
  • Select White Sands (3)
  • Set EV to +0.5
  • Screen effect 1
  • Filter - Select "none"
  • Individual tone correction: Set Brightness to 500, Midpoint Correction to 150, and Contrast to 0.
  • Take photo
VzWYFtv.jpg

This is a great idea. I think it will look cool!

I’ll now use the Leopard livery designed by @Drex124 at all rounds.

Ok, finally finished testing for this one, with the help of @RacingGrandpa. I’m going to try out the 458. It wasn’t the quickest for me in testing but I kept enjoying coming back to it, so the plan is to master it somewhere before round 9!

Nice to see someone go for the 458. Looking likely that it'll be you and @Kermit_2142 pushing the manufacturers title up to six manufacturers. Unless he changes his mind.

Is the Driver Rating B and below full as well?

Unfortunately so, mate. Only reserve spots left now.

This is a great idea. I think it will look cool!

Aye, it should look amazing when it's complete! Which reminds me. Need to update my picture so Drex can get the GTR on the guide.

@El_Beardo

Did the scapes thing but the car looks dark to me still. Are you guys going to brighten them up in post? Edit: @Granadier 's method is better for me. Car still looks washed out though.

Also, just curious, why no Hyundai on the car list?
Do you have the brightness on your TV/monitor turned down perhaps? If you use the same settings it should still match up with the other pictures, regardless of how it looks on your screen.

Do you have the brightness on your TV/monitor turned down perhaps? If you use the same settings it should still match up with the other pictures, regardless of how it looks on your screen.
HDR might be messing with it. I still like the white background in the livery editor more because the colors really pop. Alternatively there is the shared livery image trick but it has a dark background.

Last edited:
Nice to see someone go for the 458. Looking likely that it'll be you and @Kermit_2142 pushing the manufacturers title up to six manufacturers. Unless he changes his mind.

Unfortunately so, mate. Only reserve spots left now.

Aye, it should look amazing when it's complete! Which reminds me. Need to update my picture so Drex can get the GTR on the guide.

Thank you! I think the idea of designing a livery and racing with it is pretty cool.

Also, just curious, why no Hyundai on the car list?

No matter what i tried, I couldn't get it to lap consistently, at the same pace as the others. It either needed a massive reduction in weight, or massive power.

Possibly my driving. But, after trying for two days, I called it quits :lol:

I could've helped. I can wheel it fairly well...

More than happy to have another crack when I get back to my rig after Xmas, if you want to run the Hyundai. I wasn't too far off when I called it quits, so shouldn't take too long to figure out.

Think I was about 4 tenths off.

Ok, is 74 open?

74 is taken too. Entry list spreadsheet on page 1 has the numbers of drivers so far.

Last edited:
Back