Track Creator Racing - ALL WELCOME!

• Thread starter imalexi
  • 2,608 comments
What a great night of racing! Ultimately there was one clear pace setting car but it didn't always win. The strategies and set-ups and even the car choices evolved during the evening but the quality of racing was always very good.

The uncertainty of emerging on the other side of the tightrope-chicane on the first lap (and depending on tyre wear, subsequent laps) was really mixing up the race order and thankfully I managed to pull out an unattainable lead for a race victory in a shorter race.

Watching GTP_Cico and GTP_Joylord battle it out for fastest laps and wins became a theme but valiant pit strategies by others almost capitalised on the longer runs but the enjoyment was seeing and competing with a full/near full grid.

Thanks to everyone who participated. :cheers:

D.

Most adventurous Ferrari :lol: thanks mate! I knew that isotope green paint would come in useful, shame it was pretty much slowest Ferrari as well!! Some fantastic racing last night though, really good fun driving with such fast and clean drivers, I look forward to some more :cheers:

Hi room open.

Room name: TCR Ferrari's 575PP
Room no. : 1472-4711-0167-3381-3561

Thanks

Last edited:
I don't have a Ferrari and have like 100.000 credits. :indiff:

GT academy and WRS for me.

You could take your Ford GT LM Spec II and run the American Series on Indy twice in 7 minutes and you can buy a decent Ferrari 👍

ty Bart. 👍

I'll do that after gt academy session.

I just got dc. I'll see if Ian is still in the room.

Yip room still going

I just want to thank everybody for there contributions. Without you it's just a track...you guys make it fun.

Man, looks like I've missed a great night of racing. Having said that, it was because I had my Kart race (Which we won incidentally!!).
Not sure if I'll be about tonight either :(

Hey, its nice to see some other people are interested in these kind of tracks.

Me and 5 or 6 other friends have are similar series going on once a week (theres a thread in the course maker section), but I was thinking it would be nice to join forces, unless you guys are too full already.
I'd love to run some races with you guys.

We've been running private lobbies so everyone gets a chance to share one of their tracks, as well as picking the cars. But that means everybody has to friend eachother.

Feel free to add me PSN GT-R_HumboldtEF

Thursday was indeed some of the best races I had 👍. 458 really good drive. Jon didnt have the rear wing so he was mutch faster on the straights, but I had sleight advantage in the corners wich made it good fun.
Think best lap I drove was 32.2XX, but 31 would be possible with best sectors put togheter.

Superb racing today again. :cheers: to everyone who participated.
I'll make some videos of the races, and to start off, this one really shows how great the racing was.

GTP_Alexi, GTP_Joylord and GTP_CaptD having an awesome race over 10 laps.

Last edited:
Some sweet racing :)

i've been racing the IDOR series recently with the Spoon CRZ (one make series) and it was huge fun with the lower hp.👍

Would be nice to run a same make, lowish hp car in the future

Hey, its nice to see some other people are interested in these kind of tracks.

Me and 5 or 6 other friends have are similar series going on once a week (theres a thread in the course maker section), but I was thinking it would be nice to join forces, unless you guys are too full already.
I'd love to run some races with you guys.

We've been running private lobbies so everyone gets a chance to share one of their tracks, as well as picking the cars. But that means everybody has to friend eachother.

Feel free to add me PSN GT-R_HumboldtEF

We do three sector tracks and race the one track a week this will give people a chance to learn and practice the track, and if needed car setup. And I'm sure there are some great tracks out there.

Thursday was indeed some of the best races I had 👍. 458 really good drive. Jon didnt have the rear wing so he was mutch faster on the straights, but I had sleight advantage in the corners wich made it good fun.
Think best lap I drove was 32.2XX, but 31 would be possible with best sectors put togheter.
You have definitely got speed CICO hopefully we can keep it entertaining week on week.

Superb racing today again. :cheers: to everyone who participated.
I'll make some videos of the races, and to start off, this one really shows how great the racing was.

GTP_Alexi, GTP_Joylord and GTP_CaptD having an awesome race over 10 laps.
Thanks for the video Ian and I know you have your hands full with video editing from all the races last night, as everybody was having battles throughout the field and it's very kind of you to post that battle.

Some sweet racing :)

i've been racing the IDOR series recently with the Spoon CRZ (one make series) and it was huge fun with the lower hp.👍

Would be nice to run a same make, lowish hp car in the future
I too need to keep an eye out for Phil's events as he does some great events. And point noted.

I got a suggestion, maybe your next race involving superexotics would be interesting in one of my tracks, specifically "Midnight Cruise". Driving in the Toscana night would look good for an event like this.

By the way, I'm also planning to get involved. PSN: u_are_lol (PSN provided to let you guys know that it's me)

The Toscana does offer some beautiful and pretty tracks and the fact that you could race at night would be lovely. The only thing is I know African_Kat as well as myself would love to shoot the pyrotechnian.

Hi gents testing open.

Room name: TCR Lounge
Room no. : 1472-6118-3916-1736-2036

Looks like i am missing out on some great races lately...

Am too busy with work in the evenings to join you guys,and this will unfortunately not change any time soon...

So have fun and hopefully see you all sometime in May...

spy.

Just finished some testing and the car we'll be using for the next combo will be any MX5 at 440pp with Sports Soft tyres.
We're sure it's going to provide replay-worthy racing, so don't forget to give your MX5 a distinctive paint job!

We've already got a few tracks that we can use for this car, but we should a couple of brand spanking new tracks to unveil.

The Ferrari combo is supposed to be running until Sunday 15th, but the MX5 combo may start this weekend.

Watch this space for more info

p.s. thanks to Enrico and Steven for helping:tup:

Just finished some testing and the car we'll be using for the next combo will be any MX5 at 440pp with Sports Soft tyres.
We're sure it's going to provide replay-worthy racing, so don't forget to give your MX5 a distinctive paint job!

We've already got a few tracks that we can use for this car, but we should a couple of brand spanking new tracks to unveil.

The Ferrari combo is supposed to be running until Sunday 15th, but the MX5 combo may start this weekend.

Watch this space for more info

p.s. thanks to Enrico and Steven for helping:tup:

Your welcome, and Lime Green is taken :sly:
To bad I can't race the weekends :(. But will be online probely every day during the week. I changed my 458 Colour aswell :D.

Last edited:
MX5 Mayhem

The saying "If it ain't broke, don't fix it" springs to mind.
They may not be the fastest car, but that's more than made up for in sheer fun and handling!

RACE NO: 2 OPEN
START DATE: Wednesday 13th April

CAR: Any MX5
PP: 440
TYRES: Sports Soft
ROOM NUMBER: SEE 1ST POST

We'll be testing a few tracks this evening, so will let you know when they're available.

👍

Last edited:
Back