Track Creator Racing - ALL WELCOME!

• Thread starter imalexi
  • 2,608 comments
Is this taking part in an open Lobby?

Yes mate, I'll put up the room number for anyone else that wants to join(only friend or friends of friends)
Must be there at 8pm.
And how are doing Ryan are you all settled now down south?

Thanks for the invite Turbo but, the summer has come out today and our lass fetched home some booze. I reckon I'll be doing my best impression of an abstract Chelsea Flower Show display in my garden, - on my back looking like a lobster and surrounded by empties, by 8pm or earlier.

I reckon trying to drive a LMS would result in semi-donut-wall ricocheting high-jinks. Reminds me I need to look into bouncy castle hire.... :dopey:

D.

I really enjoyed last nights racing although my ability was seriously hampered by a trip to the pub beforehand. The concept of this type of event is great, and I hope you do another event like this.👍👍👍

I really enjoyed last nights racing although my ability was seriously hampered by a trip to the pub beforehand. The concept of this type of event is great, and I hope you do another event like this.👍👍👍

How is your this morning?
And thanks for joining Ade

How is your head? this morning?
And thanks for joining Ade

Im assuming you mean head, if so, its not too bad considering. I only intended to stay at the pub for 1 drink, but the plan didnt work. It was a good fun night time trialing, and I will be back for some more TCR action. 👍👍👍

Im assuming you mean head, if so, its not too bad considering. I only intended to stay at the pub for 1 drink, but the plan didnt work. It was a good fun night time trialing, and I will be back for some more TCR action. 👍👍👍

That's what happens when you text on you phone, glad you're feeling better mate.

Great fun last night, altho put off on my second run by a bloody hamster ball rolling about my feet putting me off slightly, lol whens the next one?

Great fun last night, altho put off on my second run by a bloody hamster ball rolling about my feet putting me off slightly, lol whens the next one?

I'll get one ready for Friday night.
I'll do a page for it and well use the HKS.
I have tested it and its car we've never used so should be fun and you change the tyres. Whoopi

I really really want to see this track big time! :embarrassed: Pike's Peak in GT5???? Sounds totally epic!

Unfortunately no one gets to see these tracks until Thursday/ Friday which puts everybody in the same boat. If you are interested in doing these Hill climbs keep checking the thread.

Hey Guys I am working hard on the announcement of GT Arena's new season (Q4) If you guys would like to create one or more events, with a banner (with TCR logo and GT Arena Logo incorporated) I can possibly include it in the GT Arena Season.

The season runs 16 weeks, so either one or more event you are welcome to add. GBRC races run on a thursday and a Sunday so if you wanted GBRC guys involved also perhaps a tuesday night would be good.)

Let me know, we have one month. I will be announcing the Q4 qualifier today also.

Hi ladies and gents.

I would just like to take this opportunity to say thank you for joining me in my concept here at TCR over the years as I will be saying fair well.

I hope you'll remember me for my three sector tracks which I took a lot of pride in making to offer you and enjoyable experience.

I wish you all the very best for the future.

Take care
Jonathan

I would just like to take this opportunity to say thank you for joining me in my concept here at TCR over the years as I will be saying fair well.

No John! What, where ,why ,when are you going? Whatever it is I wish you well and hope is for the better. Thankyou for being such a large part of this thread and for the fantastic tracks you created, take care yourself mate!

Noooooooooooooo! say it ain't so, its a dream and we'll wake up and jon will still be here. lol All the best mate take care and don't forget about us.

I'm sorry to hear you are throwing in the towel Jon. I have always been a big fan of the tracks you made and the style of racing you brought to this forum.

What established itself back on page 1 was a super racing event with a close group of racing friends. What this series brought, and still can, is a fairly unique series of racing taking advantage of the track creator facility.

I wish you well and hope to see you on track again soon.

D.

Well John. Ive only raced you half a handful of times in Sunday Cup events, and you were a pleasure to be on the track with. Its a shame your bowing out now, just as I am having the chance to try a few TCR events. I want to thank you for the encouragement you gave me when Sunday Cup was in its early days. To get an endorsement from you when I started my league, gave me a lot of inspiration to continue with it, and provide good clean racing fun for all involved. Good luck in whatever it is your going on to do. 👍👍👍👍

John, shame to hear! I'm glad I got into TCR as it was my introduction to online racing in GT. Never regretted it once and loved every minute of it!
It's always a pleasure driving any of your famous three sector tracks! I hope they don't get lost now. ...

Thank you for all the time you put into TCR and your tracks.
And off course our ontrack battles! 👍

All the best Jonathan,
Bo

Hi ladies and gents.

I hope you'll remember me for my three sector tracks which I took a lot of pride in making to offer you and enjoyable experience.

I wish you all the very best for the future.

Take care
Jonathan

Same to you Jon, all the best for the future. 👍

Phillip.

Agreed, tough to say anything that hasn't been said now. Hope the future is bright for you Jon, thanks for the great races.

C.

Event Gent I'm doing another Pikes Peak challenge on Thursday night. I'll have the details up tomorrow night for you.

turbonator
Event Gent I'm doing another Pikes Peak challenge on Thursday night. I'll have the details up tomorrow night for you.

Sounds good, I should be able to get in on this one, hopefully, wife dependant :lol:.

If I'm about, I will be there. But sometimes weekdays are tricky for me, so I shall have to let you know on the day.

Gary, Spy and Bo check out the Pikes Peak challenge we have two know which have been great fun and something different. Spend a reply on Pikes Peak Challenge if you want to join us tomorrow.

Back