Track Creator Racing - ALL WELCOME!

• Thread starter imalexi
  • 2,608 comments
Apologies for my over eagerness, it won't happen again. Sorry for ruining your race and anyone else's.

Mate I love racing against you because you are aggressive just sometimes a bit hot headed.😘
Ready for some more next week, racing that is,LOL

Does anyone want a go at doing an event for next Friday, if no I have something just incase.

Might not be around on friday as i have the graveyard shift that night, but will be around through the week tho. Might even give track creator a bash and see what i can come up with lol

Hi Gents just a quick one.

I had some time on the weekend to make a track and thought I'd share if you're looking for something to drive. Tberg Circuit shared from GTP_Joylord and the car Lamborghini Gallardo from the recommended garage on sports hard. The track has some slippery off camber corners that tests the four wheel drive which grabs your attention.

Feedback welcome.

I have also made my first master piece (well attempted to) it's called Tom's Track and is there for anyone to have a blast round. It's called Tom's Track because Tom's Castrol supra is so much fun around here, high speed with a tiny amount of a technical section, Let me know what you think. Have fun, oh and rh was the tyre i was using.

I have also made my first master piece (well attempted to) it's called Tom's Track and is there for anyone to have a blast round. It's called Tom's Track because Tom's Castrol supra is so much fun around here, high speed with a tiny amount of a technical section, Let me know what you think. Have fun, oh and rh was the tyre i was using.

Cool ill have a go tomorrow night. Are you going to round?

New Course Maker for GT6

• Massive scenery spanning several tens of square kilometers
• A new course generation algorithm

Good news for TCR if you hadn't heard 👍

I know this is late but you are all very experienced drivers.
Track Monza Speedway ( my version)
Time 8pm GMT
Car: GT Citroen Race Car.
Sport soft tyres.
Stock std except for gear box.
First race 15 laps.
Second race 20 laps.
Fuel/tyre depletion set to very fast.
It will be in an open lounge, so can someone please send a message after this so I can put down the room number.

Hey TCR members, if your looking for some race action tomorrow, I will be holding the final Sunday Cup Friday practice session. If you would like a sample of what The Sunday Cup is about, come and join us. My room will be open from 8.00pm, with 2x10 lap races at Suzuka using the final spec Evora. Details can be found in my sig.

Hey TCR members, if your looking for some race action tomorrow, I will be holding the final Sunday Cup Friday practice session. If you would like a sample of what The Sunday Cup is about, come and join us. My room will be open from 8.00pm, with 2x10 lap races at Suzuka using the final spec Evora. Details can be found in my sig.

Sounds good Ade.

How's does a Pikes Peak challenge sound like to you guys. I was just messing around with really steep and twisty tracks and ran a XJ9 Race car round it and loved it. It would be based on 1 hour of time trialling. Best time in 1 hour wins.
HP 940 Racing softs

I'm making this up as I go along,(lol)

What we'll do is run 4 guys at a time giving each other a ten second gap while we all watch, drink and talk crap, and so on and so on.

Pikes Peak
Challenge
picture.php
31/05/2013
Time 8pm GMT​

This is a one lap wonder, pacing yourself up Pikes Peak Raceway on a track that nobody has seen.

6 CARS TO CHOOSE FROM

MINOLTA TOYOTA 88C-V RACE CAR '89
SAUBER MERC C9 RACE CAR '89
NISSAN R89c race car '89
NISSAN R92cp RACE CAR '92
787B MAZDA
XJR-9 LM RACE CART '88
710PP
RACING SOFTS
TUNING PROHIBITED
OIL CHANGE (YES)

You will be tested to push as hard as you can, but maintaining a clean lap. You will experience an average of 800 horses behind you with all the grip the car will give, throw it off the track and thats you done.
So controlling all that power around a twisty track will take patience and concentration.
The night will start with one driver at a time doing a time attack. while this happens we all get to watch the skills and breathless concentration coming from the drivers cockpit. Not only will this Pikes Peak break you, you will also have every opponent watching every move you make. So will the pressure be a factor?
While you are doing your hot lap make sure you turn your mic off as the other drivers will be chatting in the room.
Once everybody has done there first time trail you will be offered a second life.
We will all then take part on the track and the first person who shows up on the no1 grid must start on the count down( as if you were starting a race)
You must all then move forward one place and the person who was second on the grid now becomes number 1. You must start your lap twenty seconds after the first person has left. That goes for the rest of the field.
Basically there will be 20 seconds between each car.
If you do hit the barrier/s you can still carry on just remember you only have a twenty second gap from the car behind so please watch out and if you do find yourself running out of time (20 seconds) make sure you check when returning to the track.
I will be your race commentator/helper so theres no need to panic as I'll talk you through your start. Drivers who are coming through to finish there lap must stick to the to right of the track as not all will have started there lap.

These cars are different and some are faster than others but make sure you choose something that fits your style of driving. To much power is not always the fastest.

Once the winner has been crowned king/queen of the Pikes peak challenge we will move on to Circuit DE LA Sarthe where we will do 5 lap races on racing hards.​

I was going to take a weekend off from gt5, and you post this gem! 👍👍👍

Couple of questions, it's probably been said but has passed me by,
Where is this event being held?
Will the cars have to be stock spec/settings?

I was going to take a weekend off from gt5, and you post this gem! 👍👍👍

Couple of questions, it's probably been said but has passed me by,
Where is this event being held?
Will the cars have to be stock spec/settings?

Cars will be stock CTR with an oil change only.
Probably have it in my own lounge so you can jump in when Ade, Gary, Will etc pop over. Or send me FR.

I do like the Silk cut Jag, but the Minolta is great to, actually they're all Gems.
I wish I could time trial but unfortunately I know the damn track.

turbonator
Cars will be stock CTR with an oil change only.
Probably have it in my own lounge so you can jump in when Ade, Gary, Will etc pop over. Or send me FR.

I have you on my list already, I'll probably be last or dq'd but I'm in it for fun and self improvement. I'll try and drop in, wife dependant. 👍

Edit: it looks like I've lost a day somewhere and I'm actually working Friday night. I'm gonna regret missing this one :(

Last edited:
I have you on my list already, I'll probably be last or dq'd but I'm in it for fun and self improvement. I'll try and drop in, wife dependant. 👍

Edit: it looks like I've lost a day somewhere and I'm actually working Friday night. I'm gonna regret missing this one :(

No problem CTR, if it does well I will definitely do anther one.

There will be a winner for fastest lap ( on the final climb) and every hill climb you do you will be averaged after each event. So you will know where you stand against the other competitors.
So for the rest that are coming tomorrow night please let me know.
We will probably do 4/5 hill climb trials all depending on how many come.

Hello guys, it's been over two years since I last posted on this thread and raced here. Is it possible if I could race again (I can try and get up at 6am tomorrow) ?
Now that I finished school and started university I have more time to play-although end of semester exams are coming up soon :indiff:.

Hello guys, it's been over two years since I last posted on this thread and raced here. Is it possible if I could race again (I can try and get up at 6am tomorrow) ?
Now that I finished school and started university I have more time to play-although end of semester exams are coming up soon :indiff:.

Yes mate, there's nothing to learn for tonight so just check the thread for detail. PIKES PEAK CHALLENGE

Back