Track Creator Racing - ALL WELCOME!

• Thread starter imalexi
  • 2,608 comments
Forth race event Friday 03 May 20:00 Hrs GBRC Casual Lobby

Banner-GBRCvsTCR_zps2511997a.jpg

Click here for details for TCR next event.

Lads, Potsbrough tomorrow night with Subaru race cars. I need to know who's coming as we need to win this one. I know you are all reading this so buckle up and send me your invite.

Guys, unfortunately I cannot enter the next two Friday events.
Can't believe I'm gonna miss the Lotus event ... Again!

Guys, unfortunately I cannot enter the next two Friday events.
Can't believe I'm gonna miss the Lotus event ... Again!

Unlucky bo, potsbrough in the subaru is awesome! Not looking forward to the elise tho, sillly little car that it is.

Am pretty sure i am able to make it tonight... fingers crossed i can leave work at a normal time!!

Spy.

Am pretty sure i am able to make it tonight... fingers crossed i can leave work at a normal time!!

Spy.

Dave you could always move the race start back half an hour 8:30 start if that help members.

Jonny is going to set up his rig so should be gooood fun tonight, anyone else coming along for a drive on Potsbrough?
Gary, Ade you guys coming ?

I'm downloading the new firmware so it might take a while for me to join...

Great racing tonight guys, excellent first race for me and a good second too. now to put in some hours on the elise and hope i don't fall off the track too much, lol catch you all through the week. And a quick hello to shin roh, been too long buddie come join us again soon. And well done to Bart for keeping me honest on the track.

Great racing tonight guys, excellent first race for me and a good second too. now to put in some hours on the elise and hope i don't fall off the track too much, lol catch you all through the week. And a quick hello to shin roh, been too long buddie come join us again soon. And well done to Bart for keeping me honest on the track.

Yes well done Will and Bart it was a very good night.

Congrats to TCR @ potsbrough last night winning both races, great team work from a great team. :bowdown:

I’ve been thinking long and hard last night and this morning where this is going and the time and effort I’m putting into GBRC participation, the fact was evident last night GBRC race most Sundays and Thursdays, which doesn’t leave member’s much free time in the week to race again on a Friday.

I’m drawing a line under this now, and hope that TCR can move on and find a more competitive club vs club team to race with, HaB.

I would like to thank all in the TCR team for the great races we’ve had over the past weeks, and also thanks to the members of GBRC who spent their valuable free time in supporting GBRC team.

I know how you feel Phil but would you consider being a top driver in our team. I want to challenge
Various clubs that are on line and put TCR as the club to beat.
Or if you have any other ideas let me know.

Would you consider being a top driver in our team.

Don't know if top driver is the right comparison to use Dave, always ready willing and able, well I don't know about the able bit, Still a member of TCR just looking for more entertainment as GT is struggling of late to keep enthusiasm in club members.

Things like Alfa 155 @ Tuscana, Nascar and TCR tracks or world tracks like we just did, good fun. Anything to keep the spark in the spark plugs, keep in touch let me know what's happening. 👍

TCR featured in terronium-12's weekly rewind.

He did credit imalexi, but as I understand he's not active currently.

Argh, I hate missing these. I actually could have made it, which is more frustrating. When you gave me the invite for 8pm, I thought I couldn't because it was in the evening. But...I forgot to mentally translate that time to what it actually was in my timezone. Grr. :grumpy: I miss racing with a bunch of people here.

Hey guys. Great write up for TCR in the weekly rewind feature.
I just wish I could devote more time. If only I got paid to do this:sly:

To get racing like this

Last edited:
Corrected the guy that wrote about tcr. Credit should be shared by turbonator and joylord as it's been them that make the tracks and keep it interesting week in and week out. We're the lucky nutters for them letting us race!

Back