Track Creator Racing - ALL WELCOME!

• Thread starter imalexi
  • 2,608 comments
What an awesome night of racing. Just finished watching a couple of the replays and taking some pics. Will post some soon.

Thanks Jon, Neenor, Captain D, Bart, Rutter, Kat, Eriba, Ren Tec, Only Me, Thunder and others that I can't remember at this time in the morning đź‘Ť

Will be on tomorrow early evening with a new track which you can download from my community.

Last edited:
Last night was the most fun Iv had on GT5 in a while! Racing was so close and fair. Can't wait to watch some off the replays later on.

Thanks to all the guys that made it so enjoyable and il def be back for more!

Yeah. I too want to thank everybody that joined. Even though qualifying was important to be at the top end of the grid there was still battles throughout the field which offered some close racing and passing. It was just brilliant. I think every race was quality and deserved to be recorded.

Brilliant racing last night, thanks to all the people i had the pleasure to race with đź‘Ť
But where is everyone tonight? Come along and have a great time!

I had a gig last night, so I couldn't make it. I hope to race tonight though. I fiddled a bit with the car and setup yesterday afternoon and won about a second per lap. It won't be enough to win from you aliens, but it should make it a bit more interesting :)

Friday night was epic:eek: Huge concentration levels required and everyone was up to the task:tup:

It was like one of those old BTCC races : Frantic door mirror scraping, real racing. I find myself constantly watching replays :)

PS. everytime i race with you guys, the next morning when i look at the mirror i notice some weight loss :) who needs gym - now thats real racing, haha

Friday night was epic:eek: Huge concentration levels required and everyone was up to the task:tup:

It was like one of those old BTCC races : Frantic door mirror scraping, real racing. I find myself constantly watching replays :)

PS. everytime i race with you guys, the next morning when i look at the mirror i notice some weight loss :) who needs gym - now thats real racing, haha

Verity is the key Kat, weÂ’re all trying hard to promote as much online action as we can, you donÂ’t always need to have 500hp plus to enjoy a good evenings racing.

Here at Track Creator Alexi and Jonathan are doing a fantastic job; IÂ’ve also tried to promote this thread in the IDOR thread, along with WRS / OMRS official events and T & L racing, if we can keep the same variation going I canÂ’t see why we wonÂ’t have many enjoyable events ongoing for some time.

Keep up the good work guys; IÂ’ll keep coming back to support. đź‘Ť

Phillip.

Thanks Phillip for helping us out and for the positive feedback.
Kat and OnlyMe đź‘Ť

After last nights rather lack luster turnout, I was hoping to get some proper racing going this evening.

I can start the room as early as 6pm, but let me know when you guys are about.

Verity is the key Kat, weÂ’re all trying hard to promote as much online action as we can, you donÂ’t always need to have 500hp plus to enjoy a good evenings racing.

Here at Track Creator Alexi and Jonathan are doing a fantastic job; IÂ’ve also tried to promote this thread in the IDOR thread, along with WRS / OMRS official events and T & L racing, if we can keep the same variation going I canÂ’t see why we wonÂ’t have many enjoyable events ongoing for some time.

Keep up the good work guys; IÂ’ll keep coming back to support. đź‘Ť

Phillip.
I would enjoy that fact of us having a community of us joining forces. I will be under turbonato's account (house sitting) tonight so hopefully we can talk more tonight about it and discuss future weeks schedules and have different events throughout the week to keep things interesting/variety and with Phillips help and expertise maybe do a few championships. I would love this.

I won't be back until Monday I'm afraid due to PS3 (or lack of) issues. Looking forward to some more epic racing though, looks like you've been having plenty of fun without me!!

I won't be back until Monday I'm afraid due to PS3 (or lack of) issues. Looking forward to some more epic racing though, looks like you've been having plenty of fun without me!!
Get those PS3 issues sorted as you are missing out.. no just joking there will be plenty to come I'm sure. I might be a bit low on productivity this week as I'm moving.... but I don't doubt that there will be some fantastic things in store.

Here are some pictures from the other night. It's got the usual suspects.
Sorry they're a bit blurry, any tips on camera settings, or is this just what happens?
There's more to come.

We'll be online in 15mins for the rest of the night.
Feel free to join us.

Here are some pictures from the other night. It's got the usual suspects.
There's more to come.

We'll be online in 15mins for the rest of the night.
Feel free to join us.

Nice going Alexi finally we get somebody else's perspective of the racing. Nice pictures. Everybody is more then welcome to show there highlights from there races. more more more.

Rutter200 just did a 1:30.768 on the Ovi Park circuit, he is absolutely flying.

5 on the grid, but we need more!

room number: 1472-6399-8451-1924-8270

CLOSED

I will be testing later this evening with Joylord.
We've enjoyed the MX5's so much, that were working a combo that is very similar.
It will allow for a choice of cars and is called 2Litre 2Seater.

The choice of cars will be;
Any MX5
Opel Speedster
Any MR2
S2000
Celica
Berlinette
VW Golf
and much much more, so do your homework guys!

Anyone is welcome to test with us, but it will be in a private room, so you'll have to send a friend request if you're not already.

Laters:tup:

Last edited:
I should be around for some testing tonight, the last track was awesome but now I'm looking forward to the new one.

I have a couple available to test tonight if you want...

I should be around for some testing tonight, the last track was awesome but now I'm looking forward to the new one.

That would help for sure. Cheers Neenor đź‘Ť
I'll try to make one before I get online.

Be sure to bring your MX5 and any other 2litre 2Seater.
We want to get a picture of the car choice, so we can then post it on this thread.

Anyone else is more than welcome to help.

Sorry just wanted to specify that only two seater (no 2+2) and up to 2 litre cars. 2.2 litres will be acceptable nothing more.
It will allow for a choice of cars and is called 2Litre 2Seater.

The choice of cars will be;
Any MX5
Opel Speedster
Any MR2
Any S2000
Berlinette
and much much more, so do you homework guys!

Anyone is welcome to test with us, but it will be in a private room, so you'll have to send a friend request if you're not already.

Laters:tup:

Cool Neenor can't wait to see what you have in store. I'm going to have a quick go and see what I can come up with. See you guys later.

Last edited:
Joylord will have his room open for testing very shortly.
There's no room number, so you'll have to send him a friend request - GTP_Joylord

Feel free to bring a track, but be warned, only one track can triumph, so we'll have to be ruthless...or maybe just keep it for next time ;)

We also want to see as wide a selection of 2litre* 2Seater cars as possible

*actually means no more than 2.2, but it's not quite as catchy!

Nice vid mate, the rain was an unexpected surprise!

I don't whether you have given this any thought so far but it would be good to post some details about how the tracks should be created for budding track designers

It could look something like this:

Must be 3 sectors (to keep our good friend Mr Joylord happy!! xx)
Be between 15 and 20 turns
be at least 2.0 miles long and no longer than 3.0 miles long
Should take about 1:30'xxx to complete in the suggested car.

Don't think I can add any more but this seems like a good starting point..

Chris

Sounds like fun. Wish I could join, but times don't work for me. I'll be sure to look for something similar in the late evening for Eastern Daylight time. Thanks for the invite imalexi.

PS - I've got a cool track shared at the moment, shoot me an FR if you want to give it a shot.

A taste of things to come:
Thanks Ian for the video. As always top class.

Nice vid mate, the rain was an unexpected surprise!

I don't whether you have given this any thought so far but it would be good to post some details about how the tracks should be created for budding track designers

It could look something like this:

Must be 3 sectors (to keep our good friend Mr Joylord happy!! xx)
Be between 15 and 20 turns
be at least 2.0 miles long and no longer than 3.0 miles long
Should take about 1:30'xxx to complete in the suggested car.

Don't think I can add any more but this seems like a good starting point..

Chris
Hey buddy. I appreciate you raising your point and I would still like to go with the three sector theme (long or short) as it keeps in accord with the events here on GTP. But I must add that by you raising what you've said has showed us that there is room for improvement. But saying that it makes it a challenge to do a good three sector track and in my opinion this makes it fun as well as interesting and challenging (time) to see who can bring the best three sector track for the theme/car or performance points for the week, if it was easy then I can't imagine it being fun or enjoyable.

And you know your company/race craft is always enjoyed.

Sounds like fun. Wish I could join, but times don't work for me. I'll be sure to look for something similar in the late evening for Eastern Daylight time. Thanks for the invite imalexi.

PS - I've got a cool track shared at the moment, shoot me an FR if you want to give it a shot.
Hi GT Bob maybe you would be interested in hosting/lobbying for the events we do for the week in your timezone?

I'll be online in a few so bring those three sector tracks for the event running this week and lets see what you've got. Ian has just supplied us with a beautiful track,.... a bit long maybe for this PP, but still a good track.

Thanks Jonathan

cant even get online tonight. Anyone else getting 807xxxx error?

Yes mate, for about an hour between 8:30 and 9:30 before it eventually let me back on (after many, many attempts).

Hey guys, did some testing on Eifel 11 440pp uptp 2,200cc and hit a target time of 1:39.776

Now get out there and break that time or just use it as a target to aim for. Hope to see you on track.

Cheers
Mike

Back