Track Creator Racing - ALL WELCOME!

• Thread starter imalexi
  • 2,608 comments
Man, I miss that track already! That must have been one of the first races at Ovi, I was in the poo brown MX5 that was down on power and taking my usual grass route!

I really need to make a video, will try to upload something soon.

Thanks Jon (thought Ian did it)

Last edited:
It was a lovely track. I have another good battle that I have saved should I put it on?

Just made a recording with my helmet cam and it's not looking good.
Here's a screen shot. It's not great quality, but do you want me to upload it anyway?

This does look like a lot of fun. I've been on a bit of a break from GT, but I'll see if I can find a bit more time for it. I have to warn you though that I'm a *very* slow learner of new tracks, but what the hey, someone's got to the be lapper (don't forget to use the horn when you want by). :)

I enjoy watching peoples videos. I just hope we don't have to make another rule because somebody is clogging all the post with videos,... who knows it might be me lol.

Here's a video, let me know if it's worth me uploading more.

The sound doesn't seem to be working. Anyone have an idea why that's happened?

Last edited:
This does look like a lot of fun. I've been on a bit of a break from GT, but I'll see if I can find a bit more time for it. I have to warn you though that I'm a *very* slow learner of new tracks, but what the hey, someone's got to the be lapper (don't forget to use the horn when you want by). :)
At least you have the willpower to give GT5 a break I'm having serious withdrawal symptoms now that that psn is down.

Here's a video, let me know if it's worth me uploading more.

The sound doesn't seem to be working. Anyone have an idea why that's happened?
Ian might be able to help you with that.

Iye Yoy, Things to come.

PS. sorry about the volume level.

The tracks name is Alexi Race Circuit. To honour Mr A.​

I would like to do an event this week only because I'll be out of action for who knows how long after this week, as I'll will be moving and I think it'll be awhile until I'm able to get back online with you ladies and gents. So I would like to leave you with one more event.

All FR @500bhp 1387kg on sports soft tyres.
Corvette, a few Ferrari's, DB9, Jaguar, loads of cars to choose from and as always there is always one car that stands out (with my combo's). But it's up to ladies and gentlemen to find it. And in most case's it turns out to be a one make race which most people like as it offers close racing and fun to try different cars.

Please let me know your feedback.

Thanks
Jonathan

Last edited:
Sounds perfect to me John, as iv already tested such cars. i have a car in mind but you will have to wait and see :P

Sounds good to me. Think tyre wear will play a big role in this.
Will cars like the 350Z be eligible? or is it Grand Tourers only?

Any FR, and I think you have nailed it on the head tyre wear should play a big part. Man....I hope we can get online soon.

I think my favourite 370z is eligible! I'm there
Neenor how did your 2 hour endurance race go?

Neenor how did your 2 hour endurance race go?

I thrashed them all finishing in about 2 hours 10 minutes. was fun but I used the tuned DB9 I have so it was no competition. I just find myself trying to beat my fastest lap.

Sigh.............When will this PSN be back???

Still no PSN, so I've been busy entering a Vehicle Livery competition.

Please vote for my design here - http://livery-competition.dunlop.eu/en/index.php?task=artDetail&id=100👍
Looks great I'll go vote.

Sounds perfect to me John, as iv already tested such cars. i have a car in mind but you will have to wait and see :P
There is a bit of choice and the cars that are available are nicely matched. Should be good.

Sigh.............When will this PSN be back???
I can't even do bspec, because I've shared all my drivers (can't even delete them).

I can't even do bspec, because I've shared all my drivers (can't even delete them).

LOL, I have exactly the same problem... Besides not being able to have good online racing also no B spec to run :grumpy:

Oh dear, I've just received this email.

Subject: all your personal info might have been stolen from the PlayStation Network

It includes all credit card info (except security code), login,
password, email address, home address, DOB, the whole nine yards. Now
that's what I call an epic ****-up.

http://uk.playstation.com/psn/news/articles/detail/item369506/PSN-Qriocity-Service-Update/

So if you've used the same password on other sites where your email
address is your login you best change those too.

Is it me or does anyone else feel slightly fed up with Sony for giving my personal details away?

Also, I'm missing my online racing...

No Neenor im not upset, to its like blaming and bank for loosing your money when a highly skilled outfit breaks in with inside knowledge. or blaming the guy who designed the twin towers because they collapsed.
Besides that, these details get passed around by other companys for money when you fill out a form etc etc.
As soon as the PSN is up change your account password, as long as they don't have your Credit/debit card details (which Sony only said they have to be on the safe side) who cares about the rest.

*Sigh* I'm working away nearly all week. How much do you wanna bet it gets turned back on tomorrow morning?

I wonder how John's move has gone, reckon he will be about setup by now lol.
I'm setup but with a bad connection (need to sort it out) Thanks for checking up on me Mike and how'z you? and everybody doing?

*Sigh* I'm working away nearly all week. How much do you wanna bet it gets turned back on tomorrow morning?
Man.... I think I might be in the same boat as you and I hope I can find time to do some racing with you guys, if and when psn gos back online, as my life is a bit all over the place. No routine at the moment.

I'm setup but with a bad connection (need to sort it out) Thanks for checking up on me Mike and how'z you? and everybody doing?

Man.... I think I might be in the same boat as you and I hope I can find time to do some racing with you guys, if and when psn gos back online, as my life is a bit all over the place. No routine at the moment.

Im ok thanks John, going to see a dermatologist on tuesday. So hoping there is something he/she can do for me.
At least you have a bit of time to sort out your connection.

Back