Track Creator Racing - ALL WELCOME!

• Thread starter imalexi
  • 2,608 comments
Fat and Loud

At last, we're back!

After such a long break from flexing our muscles on the track, we seemed to have gained a few pounds.

With 500bhp carrying 1400kg on sports soft tyres, our new event is one that will certainly keep you on your toes. After only a few laps you've had the best of your tyres, so the Jensons amongst will be able to keep those lap times low. We'll be starting with some 10 lap races which don't need a pit stop, but we'll crank up the race length as and when people want to.

We'll be testing tonight from 9, so will post the room number soon.

CURRENT COMBO

RACE NO: 4 CLOSED

START DATE: Thursday 19th May
CAR: Any FR
WEIGHT: 1400kg
BHP: 502
TYRES: Sports Soft
ROOM NUMBER: NA

👍

Last edited:
Where are you guys, just me and Captain-tiggles tonight. Anyway we just put in some hot laps and tested.
Ah Mike sounds like you were enjoying that, but Fat and Loud should be just as enjoyable and you can get to show us your car.

We were there Mike,but as its a week day,most had to go to sleep early i guess...
spy.
Yeah man I'm having a hard time not being able to join us guys with the hours we used to race. I have the blues.

Sry guys, I was at the IDOR event for a bit :embarrassed:.
I don't blame you Phillip has a good thing going.

It was really good fun to get back on the game last night and what a way to do it with yet another surperbly designed track layout. I really can't speak highly enough and I was genuinely grinning from ear to ear with every corner.
This is understating the difficulty of finding a suitably quick car from a huge choice available. I might have to have another test....

Dan.
You always have the nicest things to say "man I love you" lol.

Sorry for the delay in sharing Alexi Race Circuit but it is available now for download. I will be spending a considerable amount of time on this game over the weekend. Hopefully I can find the right car.

Take it easy and speak soon.

Great, this looks like Jag/Aston Martin territory. I'll have to get testing ready to have a race or two tomorrow :D

Ah Mike sounds like you were enjoying that, but Fat and Loud should be just as enjoyable and you can get to show us your car.

Take it easy and speak soon.

I have many cars ready for this already. Think I know one that is very fast but eats the rears, so changed to something with race Heritage ;)

So is it only FR cars, or can we choose any car that meets the weight and BHP requirements?

So is it only FR cars, or can we choose any car that meets the weight and BHP requirements?

Yes, it is FR cars only. We have had a few people in ferraris, but haven't bothered asking them to get in an FR during testing.
Now it's race time, we'll have to be a bit more strict.

The SLS is working well, but it ruins it's front tyres after 3 laps. Back to the drawing board for me.

Will be online around 9 again tonight for some racing.
I'll probably do an automatic start every 5-10mins.
See you guys there.

👍

Last edited:
Good racing tonight and I learned 2 things from my experiences:

1.) the DB9 is a lot slower than the other cars
2.) the Maserati GT is even slower still!!

I will be back tomorrow with another unexpected car choice that will no doubt backfire badly on me again :D

Im having some fantastic battles right now on this in me M3 coupe, Joy your in an M3 with me. Join the rebel alliance and together we can conquer the dark side(SLS) and defeat them!!!!

I randomly stumbled in your lobby today, and wanted to stop by to thank you guys and to say I had I good time. I had a rough start, but after I settled in I was only a second or two off the pace. Too bad I only had time for one race. I also wanted to apologize to Giant if I got into him a little bit when I got a tad aggressive.

No, the SLS is a good thing Mike 👍 It means i can keep up with you and the rest of the guys there were great battles with last night. Fantastic stuff! :cheers:

I randomly stumbled in your lobby today, and wanted to stop by to thank you guys and to say I had I good time. I had a rough start, but after I settled in I was only a second or two off the pace. Too bad I only had time for one race. I also wanted to apologize to Giant if I got into him a little bit when I got a tad aggressive.

No worries mate, it's a tough track when you don't know it and I was struggling in that DB9, hope to see you there again soon :cheers:

Managed to get one race in last night in a thrown together at the last minute M3, and boy did it show :lol:

Unfortunately, during the practice for the next race I got DC'd and couldn't get back in again as for some reason the connection kept timing out :s

Thanks guys for the one race I did have though, and an apology to alexi if I was in the way when you came up to lap me (The first time :)). I'm going to do some work on the M3 this afternoon and join again this evening and hopefully not be a mobile chicane this time 👍

Very nice track layout by the way, although it took me quite a few laps to get the hang of it, and the wobbly car, haha.

I might drop by tonight if I don't find any shuffleheads. I'll have to check if I have anything that fits the combo though.

Really excellent nights racing last night, looking forward to more tonight or tomorrow. Its also good to see the grid filling up a little

Jonathan / Alexi good track good combo FR 502hp / 1400kg. 👍

picture.php
picture.php

Once you get use to the odd corner with its adverse camber that is and, remembering which ones they are next time round (goldfish memory) managed to get my time down 1’27.404 I’m sure with a small amount of tuning I may push towards that 1’26.999 barrier.

I’m going to open the IDOR room tonight for a short time, give members and guess a chance to try out the cars on offer and a little tuning.

But hope to be back with you again later tonight, this is all of course we don’t have visitors, which is the norm when I make plans.

Phillip.

Im having some fantastic battles right now on this in me M3 coupe, Joy your in an M3 with me. Join the rebel alliance and together we can conquer the dark side(SLS) and defeat them!!!!
I learned that if you cant beat them join them! The SLS is definately the quickest car found so far...
Mike lol. "I am your father".......I think I have an M3 and SLS killer, Rutter will know what it was as he and I traded places a few times yesterday.

Jonathan / Alexi good track good combo FR 502hp / 1400kg. 👍
Thanks Phil, and man did you have speed with you yesterday.

I managed to break into the 1:27.4.. yesterday but there was loads to make up.

Thanks Phil, and man did you have speed with you yesterday.

I managed to break into the 1:27.4.. yesterday but there was loads to make up.

Made it 1'26.974 not bad for a :grumpy: old un.

Have visitors coming so don't know if i'll make it tonight.

Phillip.

I'll be online later tonight :D See you then 👍

The wife's feeling tired so I'm hoping she's going to head off to bed anytime soon thus freeing up the PS3 :D

Thanks for the racing tonight guys:tup: Seem to have the SLS well sorted with 25.5, maybe another .3 out there. Might try Neenor's car on Sunday as it's looking fast.

Early start for me tomorrow so I'm away for some Z's

:cheers:

Thanks for some great races tonight lads...

Cool te see so many different cars on the track!!

Seeyou soon(hope i get my new wheel a.s.a.p. cause i am torturing myself...lol)

spy.

I didn't have many good races :( and I was battling to get the Viper to work but haven't given up on it yet. I find this combo very slippery. But I suppose it'll teach me tyre management. Thanks for the fun evening guys and yes it was great to see such a variety of road going cars.

I really liked the look of Dan's chev and the LFA just sounds brilliant. What else is there?

Back