Track Creator Racing - ALL WELCOME!

• Thread starter imalexi
  • 2,608 comments
Geezz buddy hope all gos well, and I hope you haven't learn't from Neenor and spending to much time in the sun.

Ha!

My iRacing is going well though, really enjoying the formula Mazda at silverstone, Sebring starts tomorrow so I can get practicing when I get home on Wednesday. I had forgotten how good iRacing was to be honest!

Now I've started I'm going to finish the season which ends 12 weeks from now. I'll still turn gt5 on when I have time but iracing really is enjoyable at the moment.

Can't blame you Neenor.
PSN is a flippin joke and would join you iRacing, but it's a luxury I can't afford right now.

Anyway, I hope we all get to race soon!

Ha!

My iRacing is going well though, really enjoying the formula Mazda at silverstone, Sebring starts tomorrow so I can get practicing when I get home on Wednesday. I had forgotten how good iRacing was to be honest!

Now I've started I'm going to finish the season which ends 12 weeks from now. I'll still turn gt5 on when I have time but iracing really is enjoyable at the moment.
That's not fair Neenor :)now you're just making us envious. Could you do a video for us of your racing?

Well I went to the Doctors and look what he gave me :embarrassed:

10052011093.jpg

Last edited:
I've had chronic Eczema since I was two chap. So times its good and other times its bad like now.

I have dermititous on my hands so I can kind of sympathise...

I just noticed on the PS3 home the strapline for the PSN is "Start Believing in Better".

Well, all we can do is believe in better because this is bobbins.

PSN is back up.

New combo will be posted soon. That's if you all haven't drop kicked you PS3's out the window.

👍

Hmmm, maybe not. It's allowed me to update the system, but still can't sign in.
Sorry for the false alarm.

Last edited:
I updated this morning thinking all was ok, now it seems everyone in the world is back up and running except EU.

I downloaded the new firmware this afternoon but the network wasnt online yet, at least in the Netherlands...

Looks like we're back in action.
I'm hoping to get online around 8-9pm tonight with a few of you.

About flippin time too!

woohoo man it's been to long. Look forward to doing some testing with you gents tonight.

Cor-Mr-Vette

This looks like a challenging combo, two important corners to get good drive out of in order to make that overtake.

What was it? 660pp racing hard tyres?

And if you like the track I'll share it online yes/no?

I will be able get online earlier then usual, and then Mr A will have to do the late shift. And maybe we can work towards a feature race over the weekends.

I'll hopefully be around tonight if I can back from London in time and I'm not too knackered from dodging idiots on the M6!

I'll hopefully be around tonight if I can back from London in time and I'm not too knackered from dodging idiots on the M6!
Neenor you make me laugh. Well it's only Tuesday and we were caught a bit off one's guard with creating an event in time,... so online time will tell.

Send my wheel back to the shop and hope to get a new one soon so i can join you chaps again...

Its been too damn long!!!

spy.

So whats the combo this week? I'm hoping to squeeze a few races/practise in tonight and Thursday/Friday. It's been way too long :)

Where are you guys, just me and Captain-tiggles tonight. Anyway we just put in some hot laps and tested.

Here is my setup for anyone who wants it.

GM_is_revealing_the_C6.R_Chevrolet_Corvette_in_GT2_Class_inspired_from_Corvette_ZR1%3B_people_opinions_about_it-1249464419.jpg

Chevrolet Vette (ZR1) RM:
660pp
Racing Hards

20/10
10.5/10.0
4/4
2/3
4/6

1.6/1.8
-0.25/0.10

Cheers Mike

Hey all

We did a bit of testing last night and the new combo* is as follows. (sorry to those who were testing the vette, that was news to me)

It's not based on PP this week, it's Weight and HP.

Weight Limit is 1400kg
Power Limit is 500bhp (may increase to 525)
Tyres Sport Soft

The whole point of this combo is that we get lots of tyre wear. We'll start off with ten lap races, then progress to 15-20 lap races with an optional pit stop, but if anyone can manage 20 laps on one set of tyres is a driving god.

Also, we might be only allowing FR cars, but this will be confirmed later tonight.
I'll be online with another great track from Jon around 9ish.

*Subject to tweaking.

Cheers

It was really good fun to get back on the game last night and what a way to do it with yet another surperbly designed track layout. I really can't speak highly enough and I was genuinely grinning from ear to ear with every corner.

......The whole point of this combo is that we get lots of tyre wear.....

This is understating the difficulty of finding a suitably quick car from a huge choice available. I might have to have another test....

Dan.

Back