Track Creator Racing - ALL WELCOME!

• Thread starter imalexi
  • 2,608 comments
I know what you mean Phil, I barely get on these days but I miss the banter, camaraderie and damn good racing. Still great when I do make it 👍

Even now every time I read it, it makes me laugh :lol:

Lounge closed due to lack on interest.

Rome Reverse

Wednesday 7th November

Alfa Romeo Giulia TZ2 Carrozzata DA Zagato.

attachment.php

GT_TCR Lounge.

Edit: tyres feel a bit grippy after update So chnaged to SH /SS The last corner was a little skippy before 2.09 update on SH but now does not seem to have the loss of traction. But one good thing is offline and online times on SH are now very close.

Off 1'22.517
On 1'22.524

On a default car stock, not tried it yet on a tuned car, I found that an off line car tuned was almost undrivable online.

Wednesday fun night theme, Italy Rome Alfa Romeo; I’ve picked a nice easy one for all levels great car in cockpit, bumper or roof cam.

1 pit stop two different types of tyre no need to refuel

17 lap race tyres sport hard / sport soft, you must do a minimum of 7 laps on sport hard tyres.

No tuning all settings set to default; oil change engine rebuild is ok.

You can start on whatever set of tyres you like, what racing strategy you use is up to you, so long as you play the game and stick to the format.

You may wish to start on sport hard and get them out the way, or you may wish to start on racing hard and build up a lead, which ever

Minimum 7 laps SH and 10 laps SS.

With one pit stop for change of tyres the race should be about 25 minutes.

Last edited:
Yes with personal live being what they are now a day’s pappa it is very hard for members to get time for some R & R,

I remember you had trouble getting in a lounge when GT5 had just been released, now you’re having trouble dragging members into a lounge.

Hey Phill, yep how things change. We will have to keep soldiering on and drumming up the interest for both TCR and GBRC, as we are one now any way, just 2 flavors of racing from a like minded bunch.

Still looking for work here in Aus, been 3 weeks since I have arrived, frustrated that I can't play or put as much time into the site as I would like but once sorted PS3 will be no 1 on the list so I can get my fix, will have to do some crazy early morning wake up times to join you guys due to the time differences. :dunce:

Thanks for all of your hard work Phill, very much appreciated and I hope to see you all on track very soon. 👍

Hi guys, just wondering how your getting on! I've finished with drifting and I've now moved on to touring cars, I won last week. Hope business is going well :)

Goodmorning!
One day of work to go, so I am ready for some action tonight!
Hope to be done with all the obligations late this afternoon and have some fun, so I'll drop in! :sly: (might be a bit later in the evening)

Unfortunately I can't make it tonight. You guys have fun for me ;) I'll sure drop in for some races in the coming two weeks though 👍

Merry Christmas to all the TCR crew, I'm hoping Santa brings me more time to play GT5 this year!!

:cheers:

Merry christmas everyone in TCR.:cheers:

Great effort to keep it alife, it isn't easy to get enough participants nowadays. I may pop in for some races this holiday.:)

Merry Christmas everyone at TCR! We've had great racing in the past. Let's continue that in 2013. See you guys on the track. :gtplanet:

Merry Christmas all, Jonny and I are have a shuffle evening tonight so if anyone wants a bit of fun feel free to join
Room number 1472-4710-9866-6906-6904

Merry Christmas all, Jonny and I are have a shuffle evening tonight so if anyone wants a bit of fun feel free to join
Room number 1472-4710-9866-6906-6904

I would like some shuffling, see you soon ...

EDIT: well that's a big NO for joining in on the fun tonight ... :(

Last edited:
Thanks Andy. Anybody up for you to test your driving skill. My brother and I are racing. 1472 6681 3158 0100 0187 room number.

Edit: Maybe another night.

Last edited:
hi all having a DB9 race night tonight.
we are using the DB9 from recommended list, so we all have the same legs.
track is called Bluewaters 4miles very easy and simple track.
Joylord will be sharing my seat.
room number 1472-6399-8451-1927-3121

hi all having a DB9 race night tonight.
we are using the DB9 from recommended list, so we all have the same legs.
track is called Bluewaters 4miles very easy and simple track.
Joylord will be sharing my seat.
room number 1472-6399-8451-1927-3121

Can't make it tonight :( familynight with the family. :)

DB9 is a nice car to drive and your track will be awesome, as always!

This Friday we are running three cars on one track starting from 7pm (practice) racing at 8pm.
Track: Bluewaters Raceway.
This Track is four miles long offering loads of different types of corners and plenty of overtaking opportunities.
It has been tested by our finest races with bumper to bumper racing.
this track is ready to download from myself (turbonato), Joylord and Capt.D.

Cars we are using are
RUF CTR"YELLOW BIRD" '87(STD) ZONDA C12(STD)ALFA COMPETIZIONE'08 (FULL HOUSE)

TYRES SPORT SOFT

The night will start with the Ruf's at 8pm and finish with the Alfa c8

Hope to see you guys online, any questions please ask.

Back