Track Creator Racing - ALL WELCOME!

• Thread starter imalexi
  • 2,608 comments
Good choice of cars, mixing 3 cars in one evening. It's a shame I can't make it though :(

Tomorrow will be difficult for me to attend. I would love to, but work has come up and it's a deadline I can't affort to miss. I might be able to pop in late in the evening though. I'll do my best.

Room Name: Private Party (under Eifel tracks).
Room Number: 1472 6399 8580 0417 6965

Room open for practice from 19:00 GMT (any car)
First race at 20:00 GMT with the standard CTR (RUF).

Any variety of tyre selection front or rear for the first two races, recommended by Phil that the use of sports medium front and sports soft rear is most effective and drivable.

For the Alfa C8, setup is allowed and thanks to Gary for the great setup which will be shared if needed.

This is all for fun and close respectful enjoyment.

We are all winners. (until the finish line)

Thanks gents.

Room Name: Private Party (under Eifel tracks).
Room Number: 1472 6399 8580 0417 6965

Room open for practice from 19:00 GMT (any car)
First race at 20:00 GMT with the standard CTR (RUF).

Any variety of tyre selection front or rear for the first two races, recommended by Phil that the use of sports medium front and sports soft rear is most effective and drivable.

For the Alfa C8, setup is allowed and thanks to Gary for the great setup which will be shared if needed.

This is all for fun and close respectful enjoyment.

We are all winners. (until the finish line)

Thanks gents.

Still finishing up work, but have fun gentlemen!
I'll join, but not for a while.

For all reading ... try your hand at this ... I did more then a year ago ... never regretted it once! 👍 Great bunch of people/drivers! 👍

Fantastic racing tonight gents, couple of ooops moments but overall great fun. and don't worry turbo the dogs still alive.......well for now anyways lol oh and i beat cpts 1:15 that he posted just after you and joy left.

I'm glad the dog is okay, yes thanks to all that joined it was a night to remember. Will get the video done by next Saturday night.

Good to be there,but i had 1 of the worst evenings of driving for a long time...nothing worked for me...it happends!

Next time i'll give Gary a better run for glory.. :-)

Spy.

A great evenings racing on Dave's fantastic track, good choice of cars too 👍

Good to be there,but i had 1 of the worst evenings of driving for a long time...nothing worked for me...it happends!

Next time i'll give Gary a better run for glory.. :-)

I'm certain you will Mark :nervous: Could it have been the effects of your recent Flu?

A great evenings racing on Dave's fantastic track, good choice of cars too 👍

I'm certain you will Mark :nervous: Could it have been the effects of your recent Flu?

Maybe,but there are other far more important things i am dealing with right now mate....👎

So i have to fix these 'things' or i am out of racing online...

Life is hard sometimes,but also real!!...GT5 is neither...!

:nervous:

Spy.

This Friday is Mazda night.
One track three cars.
Track: Levi Raceway
Cars we will be using are

Atenza Sport 25z '07
Reg: aero kit
Oil change
Weight reduction
Comfort Soft/sports hard

RX-8 Type s '07
Regs: Full house (everything fitted)
Sports soft/sports hard

FURAI Concept '08
Regs: Standard (stock)
Sports Soft/Sports Medium

TRACK IS READY FOR DOWNLOAD
through Turbonato, Joylord​

Hi gents could you purchase the GTR limited edition from the online dealership for future racing.

Thanks

Nice video mate, getting a shout out at the end was unexpected, thankyou. goodluck with the races tonight, sadly won't make it as i'm working the graveyard shift tonight and tomorrow. Should be about next week well permitting i can get my wheel to work, think the solder has come loose so will have a look and see what i can do.

I'll definitely be there. Looking forward to the Mazdas

So this where you guys hang out. Nice to meet you all last night

Shame it was on a unknown track for me. I like the RX-8 alot but if i the track is unknown, i suck big time because of my lack of talent. Even the beloved RX-8 won't help :lol:

So this where you guys hang out. Nice to meet you all last night

Shame it was on a unknown track for me. I like the RX-8 alot but if i the track is unknown, i suck big time because of my lack of talent. Even the beloved RX-8 won't help :lol:

It was great you joined us Roomboter.
The new track comes out on Wednesday so I'll let you know via thread so you can download it.
Made one this morning so might put it up tomorrow for Friday nights racing.
Thanks to all that joined, video of racing out by Friday.

FRIDAYS RACE NIGHT

renault-alpine-a110.654x436.May-24-2012_15.27.27.571460 by turbonato, on Flickr
Renault-Alpine-a110

stock std 165 BHP
715 KG

Tyres C/S
ONLY ECU unit
Manifold
Air filter

Ahrweiler Gate by turbonato, on Flickr

HONDA S2000 '06

FULLY TUNED 425BHP
1060 KG

TYRES S/M
NO SUSPENSION

TRACK
VIPER RACEWAY

PRACTICE STARTS AT 7PM
RACING AT 8PM

Track is ready for download from tomorrow night(wednesday) , tricky first and fifth sector so get some practice in.

No suspension? lol i've been tuning my suspension for a few days now, just have to take it off now.

No suspension? lol i've been tuning my suspension for a few days now, just have to take it off now.

Only because it keeps the racing closer, you spend to much time on adjustment and not enough time enjoying the race. I tried std suspension and it pretty good.LOL

Back