• Thread starter imalexi
  • 2,608 comments
Room name: Ferrari night
Room No: 1472-6399-8365-2936-0779
We are using the 430 stock with oil change and
599 stock with oil change.
Practice at 7pm GMT
Race at 8pm

What an awesome night of racing. It was a back to the future night and thanks to
Joylord
Weescotman
Cpt D
DGiant
Emotional-reks
Captain_tiggles
Buchanpower
Cobani
African cat
and anyone else I have forgotten, you guys made it fab.

Right fingers crossed i'll have a new wheel by friday from my brother. I'm not sure which wheel i'm getting as he has about 4 of the things, hoping for the g27 that he can't use, will catch you all at the weekend.

No, not you, Joylord has two tracks online.

Hay Carl.
I'm just all over the place at the moment. Lets just hope they're quality tracks.
I haven't had the time to create something like Potsbrough.
My brother should have something sweet for Friday would be cool to see you on track again.

Devils peak raceway

CAR: MAZDA RX-7 TC

PERFORMANCE POINTS: 629

HERE IT IS LADS, TRACK IS ONLINE FOR DOWNLOAD AND WE ARE THROWING EVERYTHING AT IT TOMORROW NIGHT.
I HAVE CHECKED THE FORECAST AND THERE IS AN 80% CHANCE OF RAIN SWEEPING OVER THE TRACK, SO BE PREPARED FOR ANYTHING.
TYRE CHOICES WILL BE OPENED TO UNRESTRICTED SO CHOOSING THE RIGHT TYRE AT THE RIGHT TIME WILL BE CRUCIAL.
SO MAKE SURE YOU KNOW THE TRACK, ALSO PRACTICE WILL START AT 7PM GMT.
RACE WILL CONSIST OF 15 LAPS STARTING AT 8PM.

Hay Carl.
I'm just all over the place at the moment. Lets just hope they're quality tracks.
I haven't had the time to create something like Potsbrough.
My brother should have something sweet for Friday would be cool to see you on track again.

Unfortunately, I won't be home for 8pm. Are you gonna do one race, or racing all over the evening (until midnight?)

I new to this thing but can I join ??

Yes Josh, I'll put the room name online tomorrow at 7pm. You welcome to join and practice, just to let you know that we make our own tracks so be patient, it will come to you and will also make you a better and faster driver. See you tomorrow night mate.

turbonator
Yes Josh, I'll put the room name online tomorrow at 7pm. You welcome to join and practice, just to let you know that we make our own tracks so be patient, it will come to you and will also make you a better and faster driver. See you tomorrow night mate.

Ok sounds good and is it any specific cars?

Room is now open for testing. (RX-7 TC 625pp)
Room number: 1472-6118-3658-4755-9452
Tonight will test your skills to the limit on track as a driver and a race strategist
You'll be put into situation that forces you to multiple task.

Tonight will be fun, but also testing your skill, or lack of lol careful on the wets as it is slippy, after wets it does become slightly easier. (i'm being forced to right this as david has a gun to my head!) lol

Last night was a real test and what I loved about it was not the tyre wear, it was the fuel load.
Thanks lads for a great night.

Hi guys

I'm trying to organise an event with Gt-Arena.
I need 8 drivers to challenge them on an original track, with there choice of car and one of our track creature tracks with a car of our choice.
So please send me a yes or no if you can make this challenge.
It would probably be next Friday night.

I'm happy to represent TCR for the excellent clean fast driving it always has been. I'm about 90% sure I will be able to make it next friday. What time will it be?

I'm happy to represent TCR for the excellent clean fast driving it always has been. I'm about 90% sure I will be able to make it next friday. What time will it be?

Not sure yet mate but will let you know.
I will speak to GT-arena boys this week end to finalise the event.

Back