Track Creator Racing - ALL WELCOME!

• Thread starter imalexi
  • 2,608 comments
video of our racing on Friday night in gtarena sight have a look, nothing special but i will make the event video tasty

I'll be hosting a room tomorrow night about 7 for some practice and a bit of fun, anyone going to be about?

Will be closer to 8 guys sorry, got to get fed. If anyone wants to start the room earlier be my guest.

Room open.

Spec racing at Blue Cow Ring

1472-6399-8880-6892-6661

Edit: Room closed. It was good fun on a quiet night.

Thanks to Bo, Mark, Will and VG for the fun :cheers:

Last edited:
Evening gentlemen, we are using the GT-ARENA lounge tonight from 6ish to practice with other lads, so hopefully they come.
I will be around until 8ish and Jonny will take over from there as I have a cycle run tomorrow. So hope to we you guys later.
Lets know if you guys will make it.

Tried the GT-ARENA track. 👍 👍

I posted on turbonato visitor message board a couple of weeks ago when I tried it:
I tried your custom track GT-Arena in the test race (where you get 15 AIs in various cars). I used a stock 135i on comfort softs. I really like that elbow with the straights. I found myself rear-ending the AIs coming out of the hook bit (at the top of the map) - the area after it goes downhill a bit, because they brake so conservatively... But I also saw a couple of AIs lose it coming out of that area... that should be a spot where people can gain positions "by attrition" I think. :lol:

Tried the GT-ARENA track. 👍 👍

I posted on turbonato visitor message board a couple of weeks ago when I tried it:

It's one of those tracks where 100% is just not possible (quoted by Cobani) after 50 laps we still found more time but very difficult to put it all together on a single lap. Glad you enjoy it, great got endurance racing, speak soon.

Jonny has a great three sec track for cup car racing with racing soft tyres, absolutely kick ass fun. Room is now open and Jonny will put room number on for new boys to enter.
445pp

Great 👍 Should be an interesting format. Any idea on a points scoring system for both races? And I assume the race will be set to "tuning prohibited"?

Great 👍 Should be an interesting format. Any idea on a points scoring system for both races? And I assume the race will be set to "tuning prohibited"?

Yep, mini one for GBRC and DB9 for TCR stock std Bart.
Just to let Will know that I'm making a video of last night brutal attack on me, lol

If you’ve not done so already, make sure you’ve sent a friends request to GBRC_Casual before 20:00 today.

To all TCR boys, colour for cars tonight will be all red, cap ish, but any colour or rim so we know who is who.
This is a team VRS team race so lets help each other out by letting the team mates that have fresher tyres through.
See you all tonight.
By the way are we all still in?

To all TCR boys, colour for cars tonight will be all red, cap ish, but any colour or rim so we know who is who.
This is a team VRS team race so lets help each other out by letting the team mates that have fresher tyres through.
See you all tonight.
By the way are we all still in?

Dave it is the Mini 07 from recom garage so you'll just have to pick your colour car, make sure all TCR members have FR's to GBRC_Casual so we dont have the same as the other night.

This is just a Ice breaker finer points we can sort at a later date

Hope for a good turn out as this should be very close racing from start to finish.

First race event Friday 12th April 20:00 Hrs GBRC Casual Lobby

Banner-GBRCvsTCR_zps2511997a.jpg

Here is a nice easy idea to get the ball rolling.​

Tsukuba circuit
Use the Motorcycle chicane turn 13 /14

Mini ’07 from the Recommended garage on sport hard / Comfort Soft tyres, fuel/tyre wear set to very fast.

Two races
Race one 16 laps Sport Hard tyres no mandatory pit stop

Race two 32 laps reverse grid of race one, Comfort Soft /Sport Hard tyres one mandatory pit stop for tyre change.

Minimum 5 full laps on track on Comfort Soft tyres, plus 1 out lap and 1 in lap 7 laps total.
Pit lane is closed at the end of lap 25 for tyre changes.

It was a great night of racing lads and thanks for making this event happen.
My battles with Phil in the first race was tuff as he is so consistent through out the race.
Race 2 was even better, with GBRC making it very hard to get past them as they worked hard to keep me behind them.
Can't wait for next Friday night.

That sounded like a lot of fun...I've always wanted to drive it using the chicane. Oh well, I will be able to run these events soon. I look forward to the next, whatever it is.

It was a great night of racing lads and thanks for making this event happen.
My battles with Phil in the first race was tuff as he is so consistent through out the race.
Race 2 was even better, with GBRC making it very hard to get past them as they worked hard to keep me behind them.
Can't wait for next Friday night.

Nice one Dave enjoyed it. 👍

Could you put forward race details asap for next Friday @ Sammy 2 R8 please, this should give all members enough time to practice (I hope) :scared:

Back