Trial Mountain 2-Hour | Gedi69 is king of the mountain!

What should the tyre regulations be?

• Racing Hard or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Racing Medium or less

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was watching a live stream of it on the le mans site, and the announcer said it not too long ago.

Good race guys, was fun, if not a bit lonely on the track lol.

I don't think any of the replays will allow you to skip laps because, as others have noted, we didn't actually "finish" the race.

Storm and Siggers were really kicking it in PCE. I had no chance lol. Siggers seemed like he was almost on par with the other classes. :)

*Thinks to myself I've got to think of something positive*

Yeah, I noticed that before the pit stops Siggers was actually in 2nd place for a moment :bowdown: I still have to say I think that Lotus was the best sounding car of the race

Good race guys, was fun, if not a bit lonely on the track lol.

I don't think any of the replays will allow you to skip laps because, as others have noted, we didn't actually "finish" the race.

Storm and Siggers were really kicking it in PCE. I had no chance lol. Siggers seemed like he was almost on par with the other classes. :)
I know! I actually pulled away from Siggers for a little while, but I think his car had very good exit into the tunnel which kept him nearby. I damaged the car on both sides which slowed me right down and he passed me before I pitted.

I had to laugh though, I caught and passed you and Smylo with a damaged front left. I spent a lot of time catching you with that damage, and I think Gedi had to pass me while I had that damage too... which prompted me to pit, because it wasn't the cleanest blue-flag moment.

What lap times were the PCE cars running?

Fastest I did in practice was 1.27.5xx (pushing like hell) but in the race I only got into the 1.28s when I was pushing, mainly ran 1.29-1.30s

So about a second or two per lap slower than the higher class cars

Well I'm super keen for another enduro :) now that I know what I'm in for, I might be able to set up a faster car.

Fastest I did in practice was 1.27.5xx (pushing like hell) but in the race I only got into the 1.28s when I was pushing, mainly ran 1.29-1.30s

So about a second or two per lap slower than the higher class cars

My best lap was 25.5 but mostly in the 26's and dropping to low 27's when my tyres were going off

Just so I know for future reference, Would I be able to use the Lamborghini Miura in the PCE class if it met the requirements?

That's a very good question, and all I can say is I recommend you to ask Braunracing88 that question.

On another note, all finishing drivers have 1st priority for spots in the next, showing drivers have 2nd priority. Sign-but-no-show won't get priority :)

That's a very good question, and all I can say is I recommend you to ask Braunracing88 that question.

On another note, all finishing drivers have 1st priority for spots in the next, showing drivers have 2nd priority. Sign-but-no-show won't get priority :)

When & where??

Details tba, but I'm just thinking loud: it's soon midsummer.

And with the holiday changes mom/dad it might be a tad longer than a month, but I'll get at least one more in, possibly 2 or 3, and then comes GT6 in December-ish.

Details tba, but I'm just thinking loud: it's soon midsummer.

And with the holiday changes mom/dad it might be a tad longer than a month, but I'll get at least one more in, possibly 2 or 3, and then comes GT6 in December-ish.

Have you decided on a track?

Not yet, and I've actually thought of having things like weather change being able to play a role in the next event

Feel free to post ideas for tracks. I'll then put them in a box and do the random-draw, same with race lengths.

Last edited:
The next enduro should be pushed atleast a half hour later.

Track: I'd love LeMans, thing is cars would have different top speeds.

I also call the High Speed Ring.

GTracer98
The 2.4 hours of Le Mans would be cool. With 2 classes: LMP and GT! :)

Actually I've almost found a way to do full 24 hours, if only the LMP's could at least be pushed to 5 minute lap times it could work. Alternatively increasing Safety Cars can help that a bit :)

Gedi69
Thanks for the ticket rally 👍

Well, that's your 1st place prize (will get around to the rest of you, don't worry :) ), I haven't found 5 suits and 5 helmets in black yet

Well, that's your 1st place prize (will get around to the rest of you, don't worry :) ), I haven't found 5 suits and 5 helmets in black yet

It's cool no need for them honest :) I'm not a fan of them but thanks a mill anyway 👍

Gedi69
It's cool no need for them honest :) I'm not a fan of them but thanks a mill anyway 👍

Well, then I shall strike them from the delivery schedule :) (at least that's how your post sounded in my head)

Remember, tomorrow is the final day for me to receive a FR with desired prizes 👍

Back