Trial Mountain 2-Hour | Gedi69 is king of the mountain!

What should the tyre regulations be?

• Racing Hard or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Racing Medium or less

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
July 4th is a little early in my book (I like to give at least a week of notice) but if you guys can spread the word in your championships (and enter with them of course :) ) I can probably come up with something that day or next weekend, time should be just around what this was, slightly later perhaps

July 4th is a little early in my book (I like to give at least a week of notice) but if you guys can spread the word in your championships (and enter with them of course :) ) I can probably come up with something that day or next weekend, time should be just around what this was, slightly later perhaps

I can't make either of them dates

July 4. Not a celebration of any sort down here, July 24 is. Still School's out and I'm free.

Although I'm not sure if I'm taking a trip to the beach or away..... (I'm paler than a wall).

Need to get away from everything, even myself :grumpy: and my mustache.

GT5 can wait. I want to get away for a time from the deteriorating online community full of people in my similar age group (Maybe younger) that do not even know drivetrain differences between cars. The PP system with it's NSXs and E46s. Or obnoxious self righteous racers who think they're better because they pride themselves on clean driving yet can't keep their distance and go completely out of their way to take you out, they justify themselves on your sloppy driving (I effed up my tuning on two occasions).

I want to get awaaaaaay..... Far awaaaaaaay.......

If I know that July 4th is the date then I only need a couple of free practices to get a setup & stradegy going.

I don't know if I'll be able to make a new in either of the next two weekends, but I'm gonna try to see if it's possible. If not, we're looking at a longer break :)

I don't know if I'll be able to make a new in either of the next two weekends, but I'm gonna try to see if it's possible. If not, we're looking at a longer break :)

Will we see a second running in GT5 and a third in GT6?
:)

For those still following this thread, be it those who has a title to defend, those who are looking to take the crown from the 1st group, or those that are just racoholics, the next event is 99% certain and ready to go. While I will not reveal the full setup just yet (a new thread will be started/I'll reuse an old thread of mine that never got interest anyway), I can say the following:
  • The race distance will not be 2 hours, but 90 minutes aka 1.5 hours.
  • It will, as this event, take place on a GT-only track. This one just recently had its 10th birthday.
  • Everything else is similar to this: basic race setup, entering your own class, limited to Racing Hard tyres, Safety Car etc.
  • Possible event date: mid/late September

Racing around that time leaves just enough time for at least 1 more.

I'm up for it 👍

But I can't enter our S8 lineup for obvious reasons so will have to be our S7 cars again.

Sounds like fun and scheduling conflicts aside, I should be able to make it.

Just like last race, I'll join someone else's class of cars. :P

Back