Trick Drifting: Must watch!!! Tsukuba RL

• Thread starter klevrah
  • 10 comments
Nothing new, most of us here on GT5 have do that on a weekly basis. Not any tricks there, just basic drifting skills, sorry to rain on your parade :crazy:

Last edited:
Nothing new, most of us here have do that on a weekly basis. Not any tricks there, just basic drifting skills, sorry to rain on your parade :crazy:

Kinda of stupid of you to say that because this is a game. To be able to do that in a cockpit in a real car is just manic. Your also risking damaging your expensive drift car that costed maybe 30-40 thousand to build.

Kinda of stupid of you to say that because this is a game. To be able to do that in a cockpit in a real car is just manic. Your also risking damaging your expensive drift car that costed maybe 30-40 thousand to build.

I meant not a trick on GT5, in real life I imagine its crazy :sly:

ya sorry klev as far as GT5 we do that all the time
even the slalom we do that sometimes on the move

But as far as real life goes wicked!!

Its like how you see kids on the TGTT. On GT5 kids in their Scoobies try to gymkhana and just look like they're spazzing without any aids on. In real life if someone does even a J-turn or a fishtail it looks beast

I guess it's a good thing I didn't have any sound on because the person that talks in those videos sound really really ret...

Its like how you see kids on the TGTT.
Whenever I see a TGTT track it's filled with Saudi people doing power slides on the straight calling it drifting...👎:crazy:

But Tsukua is such a boring track as well. To bad most of all drift rooms uses it.

Ecchi-BANZAII!!
I guess it's a good thing I didn't have any sound on because the person that talks in those videos sound really really ret...

Whenever I see a TGTT track it's filled with Saudi people doing power slides on the straight calling it drifting...👎:crazy:

But Tsukua is such a boring track as well. To bad most of all drift rooms uses it.

What you see is Saudi drifting. Basically you pull the handbrake and slalom and drift from side to side. All this until you stop. All this done in a front wheel drive car.

Not to offend you but when it comes to Saudi power sliding, this is all I have to say.

kB9DX.jpg

Back